Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph)

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph) Empty Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph)

Post by Gabriella Montez Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:15 pm

Tim was at the counter of the Leaky Cauldron bar, again. He was busy...drinking a firewhiskey, suprisingly, still on his first one after being there for about half an hour already.

He was wearing good blue jeans, brown sneakers, white t-shirt plus a black gym like jacket. His hair wasn't jelled up and he had not used cologne..Afterall, he had no one to impress anyways.

Things had been..well, it was like walking on eggshells, lately. Poor Soph..Poor Tim...but suprisingly, no one ever thought poor Danny, well not that Tim could think of anyone that would be feeling sorry for Danny.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph) Empty Re: Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph)

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:30 am

Sophia walked into the Leaky Cauldron and walked straight to the bar. "A firewhiskey please Matt if you will."said Sophia softly as he put a firewiskey in front of her. As she took a drink she felt herself feel alittle better. Sophia was wearing a sparkly gold top with black leater pants and her hair was down and curly she looked normal but she didn't feel normal but she was trying to be strong. Although pople who seen her kne she was still depress for she was drinkng a firewhiskey. Sophia remembered what Matt told her about she can't drink her sorrows away in a drink she sighed for she knew he was right but it sure did help.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30620756@N04/3304555776/
outfit nd look^
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph) Empty Re: Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph)

Post by Gabriella Montez Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:04 am

Well, for someone who has been through alot lately... Tim began. You are looking beautiful than ever. Tim complimented. How are you...I mean...feeling..considering.. Tim stuttered a bit, knowing this was going to probably make her cry but he was there to comfort her. Tim drank a bit of his drink and licked his lips whilst he waited for a response.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:02 am

Matt had decided he better let Tim and Sophia talk. If he saw anything wrong going on over there he would be there. He was chatting with a few other people bus still secretly watching. He laughed at a joke he had just been told, it as pretty good..

OoC:Nikki told me to post Razz

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:07 am

Tim sighed. He could tell he was being given the silent treatment. He took another sip of his drink and licked his lips once more. Please..please respond. Tim said, almost begging. He waited for a few minutes more before talking again unless Soph spoke first. He was going wait until she spoke..No matter how long it would take.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:29 am

Sophia smiled at him. "Well thankyou Timmy, I'm trying to get myself back together again although it's taking me awhile."said Sophia softly. When he aed how she was she shrugged. "I'm ok, I could be better but I'm hanging in there."said Sophia softly. As she looked over at Matt she gave him a soft warm smile and winked at him for him and Andrian heped her alot trying to get over this.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:40 am

Tim's face lit up when he heard that angelic voice. I am glad to hear that. Tim grinned at her. Tim then shut his eyes, gulped and was about to ask a regrettable thing. This might not be the best time to ask this but do you think we could maybe..start again? Tim asked, waiting for her to hit him, scream and just hate him for asking a question like that at a time like this but you never know how she could react, Tim thought. What I mean is, start from the top..and really get to know eachother and well see what goes on from there? I mean...a fresh start..new chapter..new beginning, you know what I am saying? Tim asked. Hello, madam, I am Timothy Ashes, but you can call me Tim or Timmy. Tim grinned.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:49 am

Sophia smile softly at him when he asked if they could start over. "Yeah sure that would be great, but as friends of course I gave on love for now."said Sophia softly. Laughing her tinklin bell laugh as he introduce himself she smiled. "Nice to meet you Timmy, I'm Sophia Granger but you can call me Soph or Sophi for short everyone does."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:07 am

Tim was suprised and happy to hear that response from her. Of course...It will take some time. Tim said, as he nodded in agreement. What a beautiful name, it's powerful, and grand. Pleasure is mine. Tim responded. Tell me, what your future goals..I mean, what do you want to be or study when you finish school? Tim asked, curiously. I reckon you should be a singer and a song writer because you're brilliant at it. Tim suggested.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:10 am

Sophia smiled when he told her name was beautiful and grand. "Thakyou Timmy, I as named after Sophia the goddess of wisdom."said Sophia softly. "I'm sure you already knew that, bu not many people do."said Sophia softly. As he asked what she wanted to do after she graduate she smiled. "I want to be a healer, but I also want to be a signer but I'll do that on the side."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top