Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph)

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph) - Page 4 Empty Re: Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph)

Post by Gabriella Montez Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:19 am

No, but maybe in your mind you could be saying Margerine..Unless he is a mind reader it would work! Tim suggested with a laugh. You're right, every does, nobody's perfect. Tim agreed. Well since you have so much free time in your schedule, how about you and I go on a picnic...I'll bring everything and you'll just bring yourself...You, me, food, sunset, and maybe even a frisbee. How about it? Tim asked.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph) - Page 4 Empty Re: Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph)

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:05 am

Sophia laughed. "I don't know if he's a mind reader but I know how to block people from reading my thoughts!"said Sophia softly. As he mentioned a picnic he smiled. "Sure, sounds like a lovely idea Timmy."said Sophia softly. "I have alot of time on my hands now."said Sophia sighing. "With all this free time, I don't know what to do with it I never had it before I was always busy."said Sophia sighing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:05 am

Great. Tim smiled, pleased she'd accepted his picnic proposal. Well, then you'll need to find some hobbies. Tim suggested. Reading? Or learn how to draw? Or use your free time to write songs. Tim said to her. Or maybe use your free time to study for your exams. Tim shrugged. I'm sure you'll find plenty of things to do. Tim winked.

(Picnic URL: https://www.pottersarmy.net/wizarding-world-roleplay-f47/a-small-picnic-t6780.htm#216241)
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:37 pm

Sophia nodded. "I already do all of those things, maybe Ineed to find more nobbies to do."said Sophia softly. "Maybe like doing some stuff in the muggle world as well."said Sophia shruggin hger shoulders"Hey, maybe I can become a muggle singer and get a record lable!"aid Sophia smiling at the though of it. "I'm fairly good singer and everyone loves me in the wizarding wizrd."said ophia softly. "Not to mention it will keep me busy."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:11 am

It'd be a great plan. Tim nodded. If you ever want me to hook you up in muggle world and pull you some strings with some label companies, call me and I'll call them. Tim reminded her. You could be like the JoBros opening act, or something. Tim suggested.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:03 am

Sophia nodded. "Ok I will let yo know Timmy, and thankyou!"said Sophia giving him a soft warm smle and hugging him. Sophia smiled when he said she could be the JoBros opening performance. "Yeah maybe I could. start out smal like that and go big!"said Sophia smiling at the thought of it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:26 am

You're welcome. Tim said to Sophia gently. Yeah, exactly. Tim agreed with her. He reached in his pockets and felt something cold...it was her necklace. He couldn't bear to part it...It reminded him of her. He wanted to lift it out, and put it on her...but he couldn't, something was stopping him..but what? Tim lifted his hand out of his pocket and shook his head and tried to forget it. Or maybe the JoBros and I will make a song with a girl voice needed in it. Tim told her.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:24 am

Sophia shrugged. "Yeah maybe, if you guys can write a song with a girl voice in it I will do it!"said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. "I think I'll ue some of mmy song I already written and make a record lable out of them!"said Sophia softly. As the wind rustled through her hair he smiled happily and reminded walking through the cold night air. "So are you thinking about going back to music or you good?"Sophia asked him softly as her warm honey eyes looked at him. "I think you should Timmy, your such a great singer and you have a amazing voice to throw it all away!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:32 am

Great, that's awesome. Tim smiled happily at Sophia. Tim then pursed his lips and then bit them. To be honest, I really don't know. Tim sighed with a shrug. And thanks for the compliment. Tim blushed lightly, and turned away but when he felt normal he faced her again. I mean..fame isn't everything..you know? Tim began.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:03 pm

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said fame isn't everything and nodded her head in agreement. "Of course I know that, I'm not going to be one of those person who lets it all go to my head!"said Sophia softly. "Besides I don't sing for the money, I sing because I love doing it!"said Sophia softly a the wind rustled through her hair.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top