Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph)

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph) - Page 3 Empty Re: Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph)

Post by Gabriella Montez Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:37 pm

To me, Nikki is like a mini version of you, everytime I see her, I think of you. She's a really nice girl and real lucky to have a sister like you. Tim winked. You are such a good, loving supportive sister, you know that right? Tim smiled at her. Do you want to take a walk? Tim asked as he finished his drink. Or we could stay here. Tim shrugged.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph) - Page 3 Empty Re: Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph)

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:02 am

Sophia smiled when he said that. "Well.. thankyou Timmy, your making me feel special."said Sophia softly. As he asked her if she wanted go on a walk she nodded and smiled. "Sure, a walk sounds great."ssaidSophia ssoftly as she took her bottle of firewhikey and stood up. "Don't worry,I will never getmyself drunk this is the only one I had!" said Sophia softly. Sophia nevered believe getting herself drunk was an answer for her pain.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:10 am

You are a girl that deserves to be treated well, after those who have not treated the same way you have treated them. Tim comforted her. Great, let's go then. Tim said, as he paid for both drinks and walked over to the door, opened it and waited for Sophia to go outside.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:06 pm

Sophia shrugged. "Hey it happens, some guys out there are just heartbreakers not trying to offend you and say you are because your not."said Sophia softly. "I'm just going to say singel, bsides it's fun being single!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. As he held the door open for her she smiled. "Thankyou Timmy."said Sophia as she walked out the door. As Sophia waited for him she looked around at the people walking by or shopping and smiled. "Oh thanks for paying for both of the drinks by the way, you didn't have to do that!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:57 am

Tim watched her walk out the door, and he followed closely behind, but not so close that he invaded her space. You're welcome. Tim grinned. They began to slowly stroll in the streets of Hogsmeade. Oh, yeah it's no biggie, I don't need the money and money has to be used. Tim shrugged with a warming smile. At first he was going to say 'Oh it's no problem, afterall I have you and that's all I need' but luckily she distracted him with the word, single. I have heard that many of the teachers have either quit or been fired from Hogwarts, because of Headmaster Margerine? Tim asked, knowing he got the name wrong but didn't know the proper pronunciation.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:00 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah baically all of them did, for half of them were order members."said Sophia softly looking the ground as she walked. "I can't believe him, he's taking over all of Hogwarts and he took away the my position as well as the prefects and replace it with hias stupid lame retarted so called squad."said Sophia so angrily that she was shaking. "I wish there was omething we could do, but there's nothing we can do he's control of everything!"said Sophia still angrily. "You said his name wrong, but it was funny how you aid it!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:52 am

Wow, that sounds all so...sucky! Tim said as he shook head. Oh no, you are a really good leader at being head girl and now there's a squad? How stupid. Tim said, disgusted. Tim then sighed with Sophia and bit inside of his mouth. There's nothing we can do..only let it be...it's a natural cycle and we have to go with it, the longer we try to resist the more we have to suffer...We have to go with the flow. Tim told Sophia. Oh really, I did? Well good! He deserves to be called that. Tim spat, after Sophia told her he had pronounced his name wrong. Tim then laughed and grinned at Sophia. Alright, tell me, how to say this guy's name. Tim asked.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:20 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah majorly sucky if you ask me."saidSophia angrily but then sighed to herself calming herself down. Sophia blushed when he said she was a good leader at being Head Girl. "Thanks Timyy, alot of people tell me that and they want me back as Head Girl but I don't know how to get it back!"said Sophia sighing. Sophia nodded. "Yeah I guess your right Timmy, that's all we can do is go with the flow although I live up to ALL his sanders or I'm expelled no quetions asked!"said Sophia angrily. "So I'm going by all his way in order to stay in sschool and graduate even though I don't like them."said Sophia sighing. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he asked how to pronounce his name right. "Why I thought it was funny the way you said it but it's Majere."said Sophia as she name slip out her mouth with digust.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:46 am

Hmm..you're right, I think I'll stick with headmaster Margerine. Tim smiled escaping with a small chuckle. And you shouldn't worry yourself too much, you need to enjoy your senior year of school and then you'll be gone and not have to worry about the guy. Tim said, trying to comfort Sophia. You're a tough girl, you'll live through him..Nothing I know can tear you down. Tim winked. Yes...there is something that can tear poor Soph down and that's heartbreaking boys...Even himself! He felt so ashamed and guilty and awful and just..felt like he didn't deserve to know this person, but she was really forgiving. So, then you mustn't have many classes then if there aren't many teachers. Tim presumed.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:57 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he called Headmaster Majere Headmaster Margerine. "Nice, although I can't call him that at school!"said Sophia laughing. When he told her she was a tough girl she smiled. "Thanks Timmy, but I have my break downs."said Sophia honestly for she was a very honest person. Sophia shook her head no as he asked if she had many classes. "No only four now, I used to have eight but they cut them."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top