Plotting - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Plotting - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Plotting

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plotting - Page 9 Empty Re: Plotting

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:09 pm

OOC:In my deffence:Well Mariana DOESN'T know Gabrielle though let's say she gets informed through the press (not only the quibber naturally).And besides i think she is only uncorrupted auror if you don't count one that Mariana never heard about and Richard who is NOT actually a British auror and if you try Wizengamot...well most of them are either Death Eaters or Order members...
Anyway Mariana knows her in person just from DADA classes but they never actually had some real close up.And Mariana DOES share her point of view though Gabrielle prefers to act from the inside and Mariana to attack from the outside.Does it make any sense?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:16 pm

((No mari, that doesn't work
You're just a sstudent, you have to act like one. You shouldn't know any more than us... you should know less in fact, because the only source you have is the Daily Prophet, which is supposedly run by the corrupt ministry, and you're in hogwarts, so you should know less in fact. I never said i was going to kill anyone unless they attempted to take my life, you're just carrying on because you don't want the order backing the attack on the ministry, because you've become power hungry, and can't stand to lose your 'Minister' Job. Well, you win. Your stiupid whining, complaining and pestering has won out. You'll join the order, and become a pawn, and ruin the plot i spent ages working on, while you were inactive, and now you've come back and been a selfish little prat. Hope you're happy.))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:31 pm

((I wasn't talking about British paper i was talking about foreign paper.Don't forget i still have a grandpa who doesn't live in Britain.And i don't know more i just get the information from not so common resources.And precisely as a student i should since i am full of new ideas and besides i want to become an auror.You for the change are occupied in other things to be doing that so i don't see a rule anywhere that says that an 18 year old student can know more then a 19 year old graduate.And i already explained what disturbed me about your plot so go read it where i posted it.And Gabrielle wasn't yet a minister when i was inacitve which btw i wasn't i posted i was going to be away for 2 weeks in DECEMBER so you could have made a plot knowing i was going to come back.And you spent maybe 10 days the most on it since i wasn;t away for so long.And on the end i am the one who should be pissed off because right when i was away you attacked on Gabrielle's post.Already told you i am satisfied with Head of Law Enforcers,but this is the one that Darren allowed so stop acting like i did a crime.And if you want i'll make you a deal?You give up on your post (and the future ones you are going to get) and i give up on mine?So let's see who is a selfish rat now?))
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:52 am

((I'll tell you what the difference is. The 18 year old student is IN SCHOOL so naturally she wont get as much info as the person who is the head of the most powerful faction on the site, and how is it that foreign papers would get more info than the ones in the country? Do you know more about Australia than i do? Because that's the RL comparrison to what you're saying. Yes, you were completely inactive for two weeks, but before that you posted... maybe two times a day, and completely ignored the ministry, only since i said i was taking it off you have you become active in it. All it is is you wanting something because it's going. You say you only want the Head of law enforcement, then why didn't you say so in the admin place? No, all it was, was 'Well if we do it this way i can be minister, or that way, why are you taking minister from me anyway' So don't pull out the 'All i want is this card'
I'd planned everything out, i had member approval, THEN you came back, so don't make out to be completely innocent in this))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:15 am

(cough, admins should make a better impression than this to members.. Settle this OOC or in the admin panel. Jess, remove this meeting if your starting another one.)
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:22 am

((Yeah, i will, though i'll leave it here so people can see the first few pages, which are sorta important))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top