Plotting - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Plotting - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Plotting

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plotting - Page 8 Empty Re: Plotting

Post by James William Wilson Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:32 pm

''Emof's family is not the matter here, nor anyones, Jess. A bad argument to use in such a discussion. Regarding the Dementors at school... Emof, Gabrielle has left her teaching position and has kindly let her position of DADA teacher to me. What does that mean? That means that she cannot order the Dementors in the school so quickly as she could before. And second, if you attack her in her Ministry office, wouldn't it be idiotic, moronic and stupid of her to order the Dementors to attack the school and not to come an protect her? Broaden your minds, as those idiots who teach Divination, would say.'', Wilson said. ''Jess, I am against harming Delacour, she is not the enemy here and she can be used as a very powerful ally. Think about that.'', he added.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Jess stopped and ignored the two of them, they were truly annoying him. "First of all," he said, "The British Ministry has little or no support from other countries because of the way it has acted." He told them. "James, i was using Ne'os and his family as an example, there ahve been more. How would you be if it were Poe, or McCoy i were talking about? I'm sure your views would 'change' just a little there." He said, before looking back at Mari. "Oh, and Mari, you've had plenty attempts on your life by the ministry, i can't see how you can stand up for them," he told her, "And, for the last time. I. Do. Not. Want. To. Kill. Everyone. In. The. Ministry," he told her in a low voice, "If you wont listen to me, than i don't see the point in discussing it with you. Yes, she could be a powerful ally, but she could be a weak enemy, past experience with her has shown me she prefers to hide behind her aurors." He told them
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Mariana just "loved" how Jess was paying attention to what she said. "If you learnt to listen you might have know what i was talking about.And if Britain doesn't have enough support from other countires is because none of the ministers besides Gabrielle ever made a great deal about it.And you know there is an auror under Gabrielle's command.To be precise Russian Auror ambassador.Do you have any idea what would happen if we attack him,kill him or banish him from here?" she asked not really waiting for the asnwer "We would have entire Russian auror department after us.And russian auror department is not as pathetic as this one.It consists of hundreds of aurors.Not to mention what would happen if we did that to Gabrielle.We would have entire French ministry YES MINISTRY! after us.That's what i mean by consequences which you would remember if you listened to me.So basiclly what you are going to do is isolate us even more from the world just for the stupid stubborness of Order in charge of Ministry." she said elaborating though she was tired of repeating over and over again.

"And Ministry never harmed me! Old death eaters did.And we are supposed to encourage peace and friendship not fighting to death with someone who could be our friend." she said using her normal tone. "I don't mix my perosnal life with this which is the difference between me and all of you.Do you realize i just told you to kill my cousin if that would save innocent lives of people?I guess you didn't understand me.If it was Arthur nothing would have changed because i am an objective person.If i let my personal feelings interfere in my decisions i would have been 3 meters under earth by now.But i think that my life or death are what you least care about anyway.You would have freed yourself of my constant rebeling over you." she said not using a touch of irritated.On the opposite the last sentence was pronaunced with a calm tone.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:24 am

Jess was sick of this. "mariana, what can you possibly know about the outside world?" He asked, deciding to follow Wilson's approach. "The only times you EVER leave the castle are to visit here, and even then you rarely do that, and everything is covered up by the Daily Prophet. The russian Ministry wouldn't interfere, and one auror isn't enough to stop us, as i've already said, we will present them with the offer to back down, if they refuse, it'll be by their choice," he said. "And the french aren't allies with England, they'll ignore it all." he said
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:49 pm

Mariana got even more annoyed. "I get informed unlike you before i want to destroy someone's life.And by destroy i don't mean KILL.And you don't even know me so don't make stupid theories because i've seen a lot of things.And no Russian or French ministry won't interfere untill their ambassadors in meaning of Morgan and Delacour are safe.But when they don't hear with them if something happens they can send not ONE,but hundreds of aurors because in case you are forgetting they have a lot more of law enforcers then we do.And instead of coming out with stupidities like better weak enemy then powerful ally you should find a way to reason with them not fight them first.But it's your choice i am sick of this stupid argue with someone who doesn't know to listen anymore." she said as she stood up and grabbed her cloak.

"And i am out of here you are all strangers to me anyway.If you need something send message across Arthur and don't worry you won't have to see my face again.And advise if you are still open for one.Just because you became grumpy and too over-confident it doesn't make you a better leader.I think i need to seriously reconsider if i am on the right side..." she said as she furiously walked out of the Grimauld's place and apparated to the forest of Dean.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:00 am

''We.Do.Not.Have.To.Kill.Anyone. Who is not a Death Eater, but we did not include them in the first place.'', Wilson said, mimicking Jess. ''And see now what you have done, you made the little tyke go away. How awful of you. And to think that she is your wife.'', he said with sarcasm in his voice. ''Listen, chaps, to make things clear, I am up for anything you decide, as long as it is not a massacre. I am not afraid of killing, but why bother with unnecessary things. I am sure some will die, heck, I will probably kill a few of them myself, but we should avoid any unnecessary casualties, which includes Delacour. I hope I made myself clear. Just for those who did not see through my sarcasm.'', he explained.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:03 am

Ne'Os frowned "You are a a*** James he said standing up he dug into his pocket and pulled out some powder he through it into the fireplace and said "Emof manor" the flames turned green he stepped through and dissapeared the flames dissapeared as fast as they apeared.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:16 am

''It does seem people hate me, does it not?'', he said rather ironically and then laughed at it. ''Jess, my dear chap, is there anything else we need to discuss or am I free to go an decorate my new office?'', he asked normally.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:44 am

[Im sorry to interupt this lovely little meeting but Grimmauld Place seems to be a center for unrealistic roleplaying, especially this thread.

There have been some stuff in this thread that aren't realistic. Firstly, order members don't just leave the manor. They have to tell Jess that they are leaving and why. If this was a real meeting, and someone did that, he would be kicked out of the order. Secondly, Wilsons a coleader, so though you may backbite him, insult him when he''s away, hate him etc. You cannot disrespect him in meetings, or your not an order member.

Also, theres a lot of metagaming going on here. How does Mari know what Gabrielle knows firstly? Secondly, why are they acting like they are the same characters? I know they are both your characters Mari, but that does NOT mean they know each other, and it surely doesn't mean they have the same views, opinions, etc.

Mariana isnt the only example of this of course. Wilson, why do Wilson, Arthur and Mccoy seem to be best friends? If they are, then give a reason as to why they know each other. Same with you Mari. How does your character and Gabrielle know each other?

Lastly Jess, I think you should control your minions better. If they are metagaming, then tell them OOC. ]
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:14 pm

(My defense - Wilson is Poe's mentor, which is explained and mentioned in a lot of threads and his bio, I think, but I am not sure and McCoy, he was Wilson's mentor, which is also mentioned on several places. They are also, all of them, family friends, which is also mentioned.

Mari is a student of McCoy's and now Wilson's - since he teaches DADA, and is best friends with Arthur - visible in a lot of threads they had together.

And Gabrielle, well... Wilson and her used to be colleagues and he took over her subject... I do not see the problem here.

I hope I have explained everything and cleared both mine and Mari's name (although partially). Cheerios :-D)
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top