Plotting - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Plotting - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Plotting

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plotting - Page 4 Empty Re: Plotting

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:12 pm

Mariana came on the meeting knowing she was rather late. "Hey everyone sorry i am late i was trying to find Arthur,but it wasn;t too successful." she said as she took a closest seat she saw. "So shortly what did i miss?" she asked as she was comftable in the chair.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:00 am

Jess looked at mari and sighed. "Well Mariana," he said, slightly annoyed. "We just quit our jobs, and we're preparing to take the ministry," he told her. "Does that sum it up?" He asked everyone
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:40 pm

Mariana raised an eyebrow thonking it was a joke at first.Then she came to her senses and realized he was being serious. "W-w what?You speak of it as you were about to take a walk." she said widely opening her eyes before she accepted the fact. "So what's the plan?" she asked quickly.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:29 pm

''Mister Poe shall not be coming on this meeting for his own safety. I do hope that explains and diminishes your concerns, Miss Diggory. But then again, if the two of you are in some quarrel, that is not my concern, nor the concern of anyone present here. Except maybe Jess, but that again is another story which, again has nothing to do thing the thing at hand.'', Wilson replied. ''And Jess, do speak in your own name. McCoy and I have not resigned and we shall stay in the school as long as we can, but you do know that, when you need any of us, you can count on it.'', he added.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:03 pm

Jess nodded, he knew about James' standing in the matter. "Sorry," he said, "Meant the staff as a whole," he told him, :And i didn't expect Poe to go, none of the students are expected to, only the full time members," he added, before turning to Mariana. "And yeah, we've been planning this for awhile," he said. "We're breaking off our affiliation with the ministry, and we're going to attack soon," he told her, "We just need to wait for everyone to get themselves together, then we will go." He told her
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:13 pm

Mariana didn't take thiings with so much serenity as Jess though she stayed civilized not wanting to provocate another conflict since they already had too many among themselves,but she couldn't either not react. "With allthough respect Professor..." she started shrugging her teeth in order to stay in use of all her senes "What happens or not happens between me and Arthur qualifies as my personal thing." she said trying not to sound offensive by any way.

"Well knowing Ms Delacour she won't stay with crossed hands waiting for you to confront her.She is loyal to the ministry and that's precisely why she would do anything to protect it.She doesn't take sides and she would rather confront us AND the Death Eaters together before allowing us to take over." Mariana said confidently.She knew Gabrielle very little from personal expirience,but the quibber always stated her as a peacekeeper.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:17 pm

''Which is exactly what I have said Miss Diggory. It seems that you need to think before speaking, next time.'', he added. ''Jess, when and what for do you need me?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:33 pm

Jess nodded and looked over at James. "Well, once we're in, i will take Matt, Myself and Ne'os up to confront Gabrielle, and any cronies she might have up there," he told him, "In the meantime, i would like it if you could lead the remaining forces, in converting, capturing, or, in extreme cases, removing the remaining defenders," he told James with a sad look in his eyes, he did not like the idea of killing these people
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:39 pm

Mariana listened.Plan was generally good. "Bad idea i think Gabrielle got real enforcements it won't be so easy to break the resistance.I would suggest a more descrete plan.Even if we walk in the ministry just like that not only we are confronting aurors.Death Eaters might attack us aswell." she said as she heard they were planning attacking the defenders.Killing aurors and ministry workers was not quite her style though all for the greater good.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:46 pm

"the death are preoccupied with resurrecting there precious leader if we find any there they will be working with the ministry" he said "And i would prefer we don't kill anyone even if they try to kill us. " He looked at James wondering if there was going to be any sarcastic comment for that.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top