Plotting - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Plotting - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Plotting

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plotting - Page 6 Empty Re: Plotting

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:23 am

Mariana was rather devided with thoughts right now. "So let me get this streight!!" she said standing up after she lost her patience and raised her tone more then anyone who knew her ever saw it. "Just because my cousin is corrupted and probably Headmaster Majere aswell we have to break everyone who have actual authority over ministry workers.Which in translation we are going to hurt someone innocent just because we can;t get to real source of this corruption." she said not even trying to control her anger right now. "Gabrielle is on side of the ministry.My cousin was always more turned to Death Eaters then to us.So let's kill them all. I guess if i joined Death Eaters right now wouldn't make so much difference..." she finished and finally sat down still feeling furious,but felt better after saying what she had on mind.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:55 am

"Mari," Khaat said gently, "No one is interested in hurting Gabrielle. I think we'd all agree we'd like to avoid it. And the negativity that is going on at the ministry did not start with your cousin. Nobody is blaming this on your family because we're all responsible for our own choices, regardless of who our family is. My guess is that there are probably more ministry workers than we know about that would dearly love for things to be different than they are and when we give them a bit of support to free themselves and to clean up things where they work, they may actually support us in helping them. I believe Gabrielle is doing everything she knows how to do to make things run correctly. I just think it's been so sour for so long that unless we help to clean it up now, the ministry will be taken over very quickly by followers of the dark arts. I don't think it is a question of IF someone will take over the ministry now. I think it is only a question of WHO is going to do it and how soon. It had better be us, rather than the other side. If its any help, I will do my very best to protect Gabrielle from being hurt in any way--presuming that is alright with Jess." She paused and looked at the young woman. "You have every right to be angry and upset. These things are never easy. I do understand how you feel--more than you know."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:24 am

Jess sighed, he was really sick of all the dramas that seemed to occur within the order. "mariana," he said, "I have already said, killing Gabrielle is not on any of our agendas, but if she resists, we will do what is necessarcy," he told her. "You claim she has control of the ministry, but this is incorrect. Almost the entire MInistry is corrupt, and is making the Wizarding world a darker place, we aim to stop that," he added, for Wilson's sake. "When we reach her, we will present to her the offer of submitting, and taking a job as an auror, or soemthing similar. But, if she declines, we will do what we must," he said again.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:40 pm

Mariana counted to ten so she stops shouting like she did a moment ago. "If my cousin is corrupted i agree he should pay for his faults,but Gabrielle is only temporaly replacing him and besides all she did was enforce the law all these years she was in charge of aurors." she said keeping control somehow. "And if you spent more time thinking how to get her on our side and not how to fight her we would have a powerful alliance right now.Even if aurors are corrupted it doesn't mean we have to slay them all one by one.It just means that ministry requires new minister of magic." she said to Jess not sure what excatly is causing her anger.

"The real bug in this is called Vincent Majere.And i think we should concetrate more on defending Hogwarts more then taking over the ministry." she added wondering why was she even wasting her time since nobody here was actually going to take her seriously. "If i remember well Dumbledore formed Order to defend magical community of Death Eaters not take it over and what we are basiclly doing is attacking." more and more words came on her mind,but wasn't bothered to say anything else.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:32 pm

Khaat waved her hand over her coffee cup to refill it magically. This was no place for a student who truly had her heart in the right place, but didn't have the experience that the adults did in how the politics of the wizarding world went. She picked up her cup and took it not just out of the kitchen, but she went upstairs to one of the empty bedrooms. She had no patience lately for bickering--not one ounce. She decided to leave this to the others to sort out. If they were still bickering when she finished her cup of coffee, she'd clean up her cup and go home to her family. She'd follow Jess's orders because he was the head of the Order, but she surely had no interest in this. Khaat liked Gabrielle, and she truly would try to shelter her, regardless of Jess's thoughts. Gabrielle was being used. Khaat was sure of that. Gabrielle wanted the same things that the Order did, Khaat believed. She agreed with Mariana on that. However, she did not believe that Mariana was displaying herself to be battle ready, and unless Jess could ready her, they would be protecting her too in the heat of things, and that could be deadly. So--for the moment, she felt her best course was to simply sit back on the bed, leaning against the headboard, and concentrate on the delicious nutty flavor and the deep enticing aroma of her French Roast.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:26 pm

Arthur apparated to Grimmauld Place, despite Wilson's plea. He wanted to hear what they were discussing. He opened the door and heard Mariana yelling. ''Why, has someone angered Mariana?'', he thought. He opened the door and looked at the lot. He was wearing his long black robe and his black suit. ''I do agree... if I may agree, there is no need for deaths, especially for that of professor Delacour. The Ministry does not need to be destroyed, just conquered. And there is a difference, although some of you may not be aware of it, between a raid, or destruction, and a conquest.'', he said smiling to Mariana.

Wilson looked at Arthur enter. ''Bloody hell, boy! Haven't I told you to stay at Hogwarts? You need to be more careful. But then again, you are right. If we disregard Miss Diggor'y pathetic and typical female outburst, she is right. Delacour is no enemy of ours and even if she resists, we shall not do what is necessary. We shall and must do what the most rational thing and that is to keep her alive because we shall need an ally after all of this... this, rubbish ends. Jess, the Ministry is a bureaucracy and must, and will be corrupt always. It all depends how much that influences us. Currently, it is much, but I am sure that Delacour, when we get rid of Diggory, will eliminate that to a minimum. And to answer your question why, I shall tell you this - do you really want me to explain the sociology of politics and political organizations to you?'', he asked coldly.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:58 pm

Mariana looked as Arthur who was supposed to be on Hogwarts for his own safety just walked through the door. "Aren't you supposed not to be here?" she asked surprised though she was glad there was finally someone who agreed with her on all matters. "Raid of distruction or a conquest are not Order style,but i agree desperate times call for desperate measures.Gabrielle has no authority over the actual corrupted minister who unfortunatly happens to be my cousin and neither has control over Majere as headmaster.She could demote him from Auror position,but the only thing she would get is things getting even worse." she said not sure why was she protesting so much.

Usually she would just obbey.She then heard another of Wilson's irritating words.She got so angry though before she could respond him like she wanted one of the lamps in the room exploded.Fortunatly it was away from the rest of the members so there was no permanent damage anywhere. "I suggest you stop irritating me Professor.My magic power can project through my emotions especially anger and trust me it's not going to be pretty." she said as she massaged her head in order to evict that happening again. "I agree that Gabrielle might need some more years of expirience before she could take Minister post.But so far she did better job then anyone enforcing the law so i don't see why is it necessary to remove her from head of magical law enforcers." she said as she felt she was calming down a bit.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:36 am

Wilson looked at her and the lamp. He laughed. ''There were wizards able to project their emotions in the destruction of things, nothing new to me. My dear child, do calm yourself down.'', he said. ''Oh, and Jess, what do you think about our suggestions?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:43 pm

Ne'Os listed to Mari and watched the lamp explode and ignored James yet again "Mari i know you might not agree with this but we need to revamp the ministry completey we dont know if Gabrelle is corupt or not so the best thing we can do is remove her from all of her offices and sort it out later. if she needs money im willing to donate galleons from my private accounts to hers" he said taking out the elder wand and flicking it in the direction of the lamp it repaired it self. Ne'Os placed the wand back in his robes.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:46 pm

Mariana looked at Ne'Os as it he didn't seem to listen to others. "If Gabrielle was corrupted don't you think she would be already beating us with those dementor real enforcements she called for.And in case you haven't yet noticed i am not the only one who disagrees on removing her from the office.Wilson and Arthur here agree that we could find more civilized way of dealing with her.And it's not about the money.If we banish her from England she might well look like as evil as Lord Voldemort." she said trying to find the right words to explain though she would prefer if people could understand the point. "We could for example offer her minister place under condition there is a vice minister order member in ministry.That's one of the options." she suggested not really seing the point on inisiting on removing her from the office.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top