Plotting - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Plotting - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Plotting

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plotting - Page 7 Empty Re: Plotting

Post by Jess Potter Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:56 pm

Jess sighed, sick of this idiotic argument. "What you don't seem to understand Mariana," he said, an annoyed look on his face, "Is that she is in control. Sure, Dae is technically minister, but when he returns from his holidays, he wont get his job back. She is in full control as it is now. You guys are treating her as asome sort of saint, but she's put 1000 dementors into Hogwarts. That's a ratio of 3 dementors for every one student, which is both dangerous, and unstable. She will be lucky to be allowed to stay in the ministry after what she's done." He said strongly, looking at the people who were trying to start arguments. "Yes, the order was founded to defend teh magical community, and that is what we will be doing. The ministry is clearly unstable, and is using its resources to endanger the way of life you people enjoy. Mari, arthur, will you enjoy going back to hogwarts, and having Dementors looming around all the time? Will anyone enjoy the dementors which will be infesting london?" He asked them, before turning to his final point. "And i never said we were destroying the ministry, i have already said the plan is to take over, and restore balance, A.K.A. conquering," He said
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:23 pm

''No Jess, I do have an idea. Let us slaughter the whole lot. Gabrielle, Diggory, everyone. That way, we would be sure that the Ministry is... so to say, purified. I do agree, we should slaughter them all.'', Wilson said with an innocent voice, although his sarcasm was more than apparent. ''And do remember, there are two of us in Hogwarts, which gives the students some protection, don't you think?'', he added.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:26 pm

Mariana looked rather annoyed. "I agree with Wilson for the first time.Half of the ministry is corrupted so let's kill the entire ministry staff!They didn't choose a side and prefered being neutral so that makes them guilty!" she said with a grin between sarcastic and furious tone. "And let's get this streight.Gabrielle doesn't have everything under control.If she had she would demote Majere who was breaking her authority since the beggining.She CAN'T do anything major without autorization of my cousin and no one knows where he is." she said as she got back to her more civilized tone. "She put dementors only at entrances of Hogwarts and at Hogsmeade.It's the only way she could control a bit more Hogwarts now when she left her Professor position.I agree she is not a saint,but neither of us is better then her in that matter.And besides she is expirienced Auror since who knows how many years ago.And i am sorry if i am mistaken,but the only ones who actually agree on removing her from the office are you,Matt and Ne'Os." she finished.At least no one could accuse her she was working for personal reasons since in that case she would have been defending her cousin and not Gabrielle.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:32 pm

"James forgive me but you bieng there with 1000 dementors offers no protection at all two order member teachers is nothing in the grand scale." he said "and Mari why are you defending this so much we cant allow this corruption to continue."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:54 pm

Mariana looked as Ne'Os spoke up. "Because my cousin is a corrupted one not Gabrielle.If she called for dementors was because she needs to regain authority over Majere.And besides we are working with the same objecitve only Gabrielle and some other ministry officals are not on anyone's side so they don't either help us or death eaters.And this is not a crime.Correct me if i am mistaken." she replied with a perfectly examined each word she was going to say.

"And why are you so for demoting her?What do you get from it?Have you considered what will the press and the magical community say on this?Order was made for deffencive purposes not for taking the control." she replied not dropping this.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:05 am

Jess looked at Mari and shook his head, god she was annoying him. "Mariana," he said, "This is happening, with or without your cooperation." He told her. "The ministry was made to lead the world, they aren't doing their job, so we'll do it for them. No, i do not want to slaughter the ministry, don't be stupid, however, if they oppose us, they are our enemies, and need to be killed, or captured, preferably the latter. You say that she only has them at the gates, but as Ne'os pointed out, 1000 dementors is way, way too many for just the gates, they will feed on the stray student, they are a danger, and it will have outstanding psychological damage on the students," he told Mariana. "Are you sure that you want to live with 1000; dementors surrounding you constantly?" He asked her, looking at her with surprise
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:32 am

Mariana looked even more annoyed at Jess though she was good at covering it up. "Don't get me wrong.I will cooperate even if i don't like it.But i am in my full right to question you if i don't agree on some things with you.And i am trully sorry i am trying to distinguish us from the Death Eaters.That's their ways.Either you are with me or you are my enemy am i right?" she asked observing Jess. "And if i didn't know you any better i would say that either someone put imperius curse over you or that you lost your common sense along with your memory." she said dropping Gabrielle topic for a couple of golden moments.

"If she did what she did she surely had a reason.And instead of judging her you should have at least give her a chance to speak before you do.I would put you on her place for one week and see how would you handle the situation.Majere breaking your authority and you not having power to do anything about it.Jeez that would be a show..." she said as she rooled her eyes hoping that some order member would give her reason.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:03 pm

"You mean like you are?" he asked, looking at mari with a steely look. "The Ministry cannot be trusted, they are our enemies, all things aside, surely you can see that. Surely it afects you in some way at school?" he asked, shaking his head a bit. "If you were a half breed, chances are you'd be dead by now," he said, hoping she understood. "Look at Ne'Os here, his wife child, and himself had attempts made on their lives. You should stop looking at it as a matter of 'There is one good person in the ministry, the whole thing must be perfect, lets just leave it.' And realise it's more of a 'One pinpoint of light in darkness is still called darkness." he told her
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:55 pm

Khaat came back downstairs to refill her cup and found everyone still arguing in the kitchen. Mari seemed to be the last holdout and they were still trying to win her over. "Oh for goodness sake," Khaat sighed, "Are we still stuck here? Mari, let me ask you something, I can see you perhaps standing up for what's right, and feeling sorry for Gabrielle, but I thought we already agreed we didn't have harming her on our agenda. So, what then is your real investment in this? Why are you fighting so hard against a whole roomful of seasoned, experienced wizards in this? We seem to all agree except you. What's your real invenstment in this whole situation?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:22 pm

Mariana looked rather annoyed though she decided to drop it. "Actually the only person i am arguing with is Jess.And there is a lot of ways to "harm" someone.You don't have to harm her phisiclly to destroy her career you know?Actually you won't harm her career since she was a law enforcers before i was even born and she still has support in other countries.Ofcourse in Britain is different because we have Order of the Phoenix who wants to overthrow the ministry without thinking of consequences.And no dementors don't disturb me.I prefer to look at them then see how Majere takes over the school without doing anything to stop it.And i see that Wilson agrees with me though he sees it as an attempt of inmature child that lived in the clouds her whole life." she said not directly mentioning Gabrielle anymore though it was clear she was the one she spoke about. "Regarding to me i am done here.So when do we slay every single ministry offical?I hope it's going to soon before my concience stops me.." she said using the most sarcastic tone she ever used not sure how is she capable of it.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top