A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy)

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy) - Page 9 Empty Re: A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy)

Post by James William Wilson Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:24 pm

''It does not resemble an eye, surely, but it is great for sightseeing. That is the symbolism of the name.'', he said. (I shall time mod a little now) He started walking and they soon landed underneath the Eye. He bought two tickets and approached the carousel. He opened the door for Narcissa and gave a gesture for her to enter. ''My dear Narcissa, please... do enter'', he said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy) - Page 9 Empty Re: A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:56 pm

Narcissa didn't really understand the Muggles at all but she was eager to learn. They weren't worthless at all. They were creators, artists. There had to be some flaw in this spinning non-eye, eye thing. It confused the witch immensely but she was more worried about how the thing was going to get off of the ground. She hated flying. This wasn't going to go down well at all. Narcissa stepped inside and bit her lip. She was in a new place once more and didn't know what to think. All Black composure was gone and although she wasn't panicking there was still an undertone of fear between the cold exterior. "Are you sure this will work?" she asked anxiously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:48 pm

Wilson entered and closed the door. He laughed lightly at her question. ''Will it work? Of course it will. I have been on this ride numerous times.'', he said. ''Are you afraid of this contraption or heights?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:54 pm

“Malfoy’s don’t get scared.” the words were out of her mouth before she could clamp it shut and Narcissa felt her cheeks heat up. She looked down at the floor of the carousel and sighed. She was an idiot, a royal idiot and she knew she could add yet another blunder to her list of mistakes. She wasn’t a Malfoy yet subconsciously she knew she’d never be able to shake them off. She’d never be able shake him off. She could feel Lucius’ hands on her skin, leaving fire in their path as he continued his past ministrations. She felt sick and it was something that Narcissa hadn’t been struck with before. Perhaps she had on her wedding day or when her father asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up. She’d told him she wanted to be a Healer and help people. But no that was wrong. He hit her, telling her that she wanted to be a Malfoy and continued to until she said it aloud over four hundred or so times.

After that it was all she could say. For a month that was all she could utter and finally she learned to form words again. Professor Slughorn wasn’t impressed by her apparent life goals when he asked her in her seventh year but it was a habit. She wanted to be a Malfoy. No, she didn’t but she was and always would be. There was no escape. It was one massive slap in the face and all she wanted to do was curl up and cry her eyes out. It was probably signally the worst realization she’d ever had and it was ripping her apart as Narcissa Malfoy came to terms with who she was.

Narcissa swallowed hard. Perhaps all of this – these promises, were getting to her. Maybe. She thought ruefully. “I’m sorry.” She said with a sigh, trying to bottle up her emotions. Perhaps she could go to St. Mungo’s and get a personality transplant. That would definitely benefit her. “A slip of the tongue, a common habit or perhaps that was the truth.” She whispered. “Freedom… utter bullshit.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:14 pm

Wilson looked at Narcissa rather amazed. He did not expect that kind of answer but he was not mad. ''Ah, do not worry. First of all, you are not a Malfoy... you are Narcissa Black and that has as much connection to the Malfoy's as my surname does to the Karkaroff's. Second, everyone gets scared... we are human beings. Even your husband gets scared... well, he is a coward, to be honest. But, let us let that go right now. How do you like the sights? And no, Narcissa, do not worry, do not be sad... you are perfect just like this.'', he said taking her hand, although looking at the sight.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:46 pm

"More than you know." she mumbled under her breath as she looked out over London. Narcissa was still fairly disturbed by the fact that the thing seemed to move without a problem and instinctively moved closer to James. It was the part about being off of the ground that didn't agree with her or vice versa. She wasn't too scared but she didn't like it at all. Alright, so she was scared - nigh on terrified of heights but she could overcome it... maybe? "Its wonderful. The lights are very pretty from up here." Narcissa blushed a bit when he mentioned perfection and she shook her head. "I'm not perfect, James. Far from it. I wouldn't be human if I was."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:03 pm

''Ah, the lights are minor. Look at the Tower Bridge and the Big Ben in the dark. Something beautiful'', Wilson said. He felt Narcissa move closer. That made him feel... strange. ''No, Narcissa, you are perfect. And I shan't talk about this anymore. But tell me, what part of Muggle London would you like to see next?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:30 pm

"Its all very beautiful." Narcissa murmured, her eyes drifting over the city she knew nothing about yet had frequented often in her life. She felt awful, she knew so little about the capital of her own country, it was almost mildly depressing. "There is a gallery, yes? That would be nice to see." Narcissa smiled softly and glanced over at James. "Or, what would you like to see?"

(Two points, I actually no nothing about my own capital because I have been there a grand total of once and bought an expensive donut and this woman in Hamley's made me buy pens which cost me twenty quid .. grr. Also, the whole ... strange bit made me laugh Very Happy)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:18 am

''Well, London has a lot of galleries, but I presume you mean the Tate gallery, which is the most famous one. There is only one problem... which one would you like to see... Tate Britain or Tate Modern. The first contains artworks that are a bit older, but still beautiful, while the Modern one contains modern art and is not for everybody's taste.'', he commented.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:52 pm

Narcissa wasn't sure which one to pick if she was honest. She didn't know a lot about art but appreciated it nether the less. She looked out over the city that she had been denied all of her life and then looked back at James who was obviously waiting for an answer. "May I see the one you prefer?" she asked. "You will definitely know more than I about the art and the galleries themselves."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top