A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy)

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy) - Page 4 Empty Re: A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy)

Post by James William Wilson Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:25 pm

''I have never been to Greece, never had that much will. Although, they say Turkey is similar and Turkey is magical. I promise you this, I shall take you to see Greece once'', he then said. ''Anything else you would like to know?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy) - Page 4 Empty Re: A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:42 pm

“Only once?” Narcissa pouted playfully and smiled. Narcissa ate a little more from her salad and had just found some of the squid that they’d obviously hidden at the bottom of the bowl. She did sometimes have problems with squid, usually claiming that the tentacles moved but she was quite good with it and just focused on eating it instead of its possible but unlikely movement. “I suppose just trivial things.” Narcissa shrugged, not really sure what else she should know. “Favoured colours, foods and music taste I suppose. Anything like that.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:57 pm

''I was referring to the time when I actually take you, but we can go as many times as you like.'', Wilson said. He took another bite. ''My favored stuff... color, blue, food... nothing special, but I do not like to experiment. Music, I like classical music, which is, sadly, mainly popular in the Muggle world, but what can we do. You?'', he asked. ''Oh, and what happened to your son, Draco. How old is he now?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:23 pm

Narcissa smiled and nodded. She was merely teasing him that was all. Narcissa ate a little more and listened to James speak of trivial things. Narcissa picked up the bottle of water and refilled her glass while she decided what to say.
“Colour it is a cross between lavender and sky blue. I really can’t pick. For food I prefer Chinese over everything. I’m not sure why but I have a lot of fun cooking it. I seem to have a fetish for sweet things though which is another thing who’s origin I am not sure of. I prefer Muggle music over the rubbish adolescents listen to in the Magical world. Its all a bit boring and overdone I must say.”

Narcissa paused and bit her lip. She couldn’t say much about Draco. She hadn’t seen him in a while and only seemed to know titbits of her son’s life now. However his insufferable wife seemed to hang around like a bad smell.

“I haven’t seen him in a long time if I am honest. Unfortunately I am unlucky enough to see his wife often. I haven’t the best relationship with my son anymore. My only child and the only time I see him is when he accompanies his girls to the manor when they wish to visit me. Even then he doesn’t hang around.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:56 pm

''Our music is really... uncouth, not to exaggerate. Nice choice of colors.'', he said taking another bite. ''Sad about your son, Narcissa, but what can a man do... tragedies happen. But, you are a grand mother, and yet so young and beautiful. How?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:12 pm

Narcissa sighed and shook her head. “Draco is more stubborn than his father. I daren’t get involved where I am not wanted. He infuriates me though.” Narcissa continued to eat and couldn’t help but mull her life over a little. It wasn’t particularly interesting at all and she found herself wishing to do more before the inevitable. She was a Black so that didn’t open many doors for her but she was also married to one of the cruellest men in Britain which closed off even more doors. She had done nothing but be vain and stupid for a good quarter of her youth and wasted the chance to enter the few doors that were left open for her.

“How it happened I don’t know but I suppose that’s what happens when you have children. They grow up so fast and go off and marry simpering witches that can barely hold a wand only to go and produce wonderful children. It would have been nice to have a few more children. It would have made the hallways of Malfoy Manor seem less lonely. To hear laughter bouncing off of the walls and helping the girls do their hair. Watching them have tea parties with the House Elves and accidentally set them free.” Narcissa laughed and shook her head.

“It’s silly but when Draco was a child I could be myself. I didn’t have to pretend to be charming all the time and oh so perfect. I could be intelligent instead of questioning everything people said even if I knew exactly what they were talking about. Lucius always questioned whether I’d hired a nanny to look after Draco and teach him but when I told him I didn’t he immediately decided that it was his intelligence that made the boy smart. Not his mother who supposedly couldn't even understand the ins and outs of a pocket watch."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:47 pm

''His mother is intelligent, his mother is brilliant.'', Wilson said. ''Do not diminish yourself Narcissa because you have an idiot for a husband, an idiot who cannot cherish what he has, what treasure, what wealth he has. That is not your fault and it is sad to hear you blame yourself for it.'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:42 pm

“I just tried to be the best possible mother to Draco that I could be. I couldn’t protect myself from Lucius let alone him. I refuse to say that I am blameless because I shelter part of the blame. I gave him a child he could manipulate and control when he realised I was nothing more than a carbon copy of one of those ditsy witches I called friends. I should have just done something while I could. I tried to protect Draco when he had to kill Dumbledore. I just can’t seem to do anything right without putting the people I love in more danger than they already are.” Narcissa sighed and looked down at her food which she had been mutilating during her rant.
“I’m sorry.” she said quietly. “I just wish I could have been something other than a failure. I wish I could have done something better. Perhaps running off with a Muggle-born like Andromeda would have been a better choice for me.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:54 pm

''Bloody hell, Narcissa! You are not a failure and it is not to late for you'', said Wilson, almost choking on his food, although he kept calm.

He looked at her with a sympathetic look. ''Narcissa, all of us make mistakes, you have made yours and you have to learn from it. Not feel guilty or sorry for yourself. It is never too late until it is too late. And in your case, it is not too late. You can, and you should set yourself free. As I have said before, there will always be at least one person ready to protect you.'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:09 pm

"Perhaps but compared to those around me I seem to have made one monumental mistake after another. I think the ship has sailed where it concerns my freedom. No one is ever truly free. I don't believe it is too late for me to escape but to change the wrongs I have done it is too late. I could right them, do something to make up for mistakes but never change them." Narcissa smiled and caught another bead of water that was travelling down the side of her glass. "I must ask you though James, why does my welfare and happiness concern you so? No one has felt that way before and it is new to me. It isn't something I expect."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top