A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy) - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy) - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy)

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy) - Page 8 Empty Re: A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy)

Post by James William Wilson Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:57 pm

''One thing, Narcissa, just one thing. Why accept my offer? Why, in the end, choose me?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy) - Page 8 Empty Re: A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:37 pm

Narcissa bit her lip and pushed a curl back that had escaped from behind her ear.
"I chose you because you're the only one that has tried to get through to me. The only one that has ever wanted me just simply because I am who I am. Plus, something just feels right when I'm around you. I can't really explain it.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:10 pm

Wilson nodded and stood up. ''That will suffice. I think we are done. You are going home?'', he asked offering his hand.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:22 pm

Home. The word ran through Narcissa's mind but nothing upon nothing appeared beside the world. No picture or a reference it was simply there - existing. She sighed and knew where she'd eventually go - after hours of wandering. She'd have to go back to the Manor and there she'd sit in the parlour with a glass of wine. She wouldn't move and she certainly wouldn't sleep.

It was unnerving for Narcissa to think about it. The odd thing was that, that would be her evening until the sun rose. She'd wander Muggle London before going back to the Manor and there she would sit until the first rays of sun shone through the green satin curtains. She'd wash and dress before most likely heading out for the day and doing the same as before - leaving out dinner with James of course.

She hadn't slept in years... she'd seen every sunrise since she was goodness knows how old.

"Eventually I'll have to." Narcissa said, taking James' hand and getting up. "Until that time comes I will probably explore Muggle London or do something to fill my time."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:46 pm

''London is a beautiful city. Do you, my dear Narcissa, need any help with the sightseeing?'', he asked as he walked out of the restaurant.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:45 pm

"That would be wonderful James." Narcissa nodded. "I'm afraid I could take a dozen people to al the wizarding shopping places in the world and not bat and eye-lid about where I am going but in Muggle Britain and its world for that matter - I am lost."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Wilson nodded. ''London is a beautiful city with lots of sights to see and a lot of places you can, so to say, hang around. Is there anything special you would like to see so we can start from there?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:36 pm

"Well.. that strange spinning thing always looked quite interesting." Narcissa said with a hint of worry in her voice. "I don't think it looked particularly safe though." Narcissa wrapped her coat tighter around her and thanked Merlin for the Malfoy bank accounts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:42 pm

Wilson laughed. ''If you are referring to the London Eye, it is safe. Worry not, Narcissa.'', he said. ''It has been finished in 1999 and it was designed by several architects. It is actually very comfy and gives a brilliant sight of the town. Would you like me to take you on a ride there?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:45 pm

Narcissa's eyebrows knitted together in concentration and she shook her head in disbelief.
"It looks nothing like an eye!" she said in disbelief. "Silly people." she shook her head and laughed. "But nether the less I would still like to take a ride on this silly non-eye, eye machine."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top