A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy)

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy) - Page 5 Empty Re: A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy)

Post by James William Wilson Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:22 pm

''A man is innocent until proven otherwise. Therefore, since nothing had been officially 'proven', you can make up for your mistakes. And you will'', Wilson said. ''Why I care? Isn't my answer rather obvious?'', he added.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy) - Page 5 Empty Re: A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:34 pm

"I can only try." Narcissa shrugged, beginning to finish off what was left of her mutilated salad. She smiled a bit and picked up her water. "Perhaps either I have been neglecting to listen to any double entendre or have been slow on the uptake."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:39 pm

''You will suceed.'', Wilson replied, now more strictly. ''Well then, if you have been so neglectful, wager a guess. Why do you think I care?'' , Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:51 pm

"I truly have no idea. No feelings or ideas as to why anyone let alone you, James, would want me to be safe, alive and happy. I never shown anyone the same outside of my family so why should you care for me. We have only met once before and yet you profess to care about my happiness and safety. What could possibly make you feel this way?" Narcissa asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:05 am

''That is rather obvious, Narcissa, isn't it? Considering that I am no double agent and that I am a member of the Order, and a Muggle Studies professor. I think it is rather clear'', Wilson said calmly.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:17 am

"If you were a smart Order member you would get as much information from me as possible. You aren't as foolish as Khaat so you wouldn't go directly to the source you'd go through its channels. It is no secret that Order would rather see the Death Eaters dead than alive. Either that or you have gathered some compassion for Death Eaters." Narcissa sighed. "Look I have a feeling I am wrong but I cannot see anyone truly caring for me. It just doesn't happen to someone like me. Just spare me these riddles and set me on the straight and narrow."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:23 am

Wilson laughed. ''Don't you think that I would have asked you about Lucius rather than your favorite color, if I were here to gather information? Would I tell you that I am an Order member if I wanted data from you?'', he said. ''No, Narcissa, the answer is more obvious and more apparent than you think, and clear as that water you are drinking. Narcissa... I have feelings for you'', he added.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:38 am

“James I would have caught on quite quickly. Order members have to have some tact or else their efforts would be dismal.” Narcissa smiled and caught another bead of water from the glass. It seemed that both the water and the glass itself had yet to reach room temperature. Narcissa continued to listen, taking in information that would possibly mean anything to her but something struck her odd once more. Something that she hadn’t expected at all. Word that had never been spoken. “You couldn’t possibly-” Narcissa scowled. “Please do not mock me, James. Tricks like that are unnecessary.” Narcissa looked down at the table and sighed shakily. “Not to mention cruel.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:43 am

Wilson directed his look at her. Charming, she was. ''Well, my dear Narcissa, if you think I am mocking you, and in a cruel way, then I have no other choice but to leave, as I have only your best in mind. Torturing you would not fit in that category. So, my dear Narcissa?'', he asked calmly.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:52 am

“Perhaps I was to harsh.” Narcissa said quietly. “I just cannot understand how you could have feelings for me. I have nothing to offer you I am damaged goods, James. No one wants that.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top