Secrets Untold (Arthur) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Secrets Untold (Arthur) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Secrets Untold (Arthur)

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secrets Untold (Arthur) - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Untold (Arthur)

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:41 pm

"I mean Dumbledore as in Dumbledore from 50 years ago.How come you were alive since then?Don't tell me you're a vampire or you have the philospher's stone?" she asked hoping that was all in her head.At least the stone part since she had nothing against vampires.One of her best friends is a vampire. "Yeah i do.And i thought you don;t like secret passages." she nodded commenting as she drew her wand. "Well you lead the way.It's been years since i was here." she said as she entered old dark shack.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:10 pm

(Perhaps I lost track of time XD)

''I love secret passages. I just do not always like what's behind them.'', he said jokingly. ''Well, this only my second time here, but I do have a good memory, especially for places, which is why it does not take me long to learn a map. When is the last time you have been here?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:01 pm

"Well it's not like we're going to find a hundred year old Sirius Black is it?" she said as she followed. "I don't keep a track of time.I only know i last saw my cousin Dae Diggory here.
It;s awkward you know.The Order wants his head and instead of him i am defending a woman i barely know.I just hope they won't make me be the one that would have to kill him.When was the last time you were here?
" she asked as they started approaching one of the final halls.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:12 pm

''Well, during summer. When Wilson came here to arrange his office, since he got hired during the summer, I came with him to look around the school. This is a place he has shown me, amongst others.'', he said. ''Why would YOU have to kill him? There are several others more than capable to do that.'', he asked in amazement. ''Oh, you have not replied... do you know how to immobilize the Willow?'', he asked opening the final door.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:54 pm

"Don't mention me that name.I would prefer if i never heard it for the rest of my life." was the first reaction on the Wilson name.Mariana just told him his truths on the last Order meeting though she wasn't sure if Arthur was informed of that. "Well i don't know anyone there besides you so they might be that crazy." she said as they approached the exit from the willow. "Yeah i do like this!" she said as she took out her wand and pointed it at routes on the ground. "Imobilus!" she muttered as the Willow stopped moving.She climbed through the small hole and waited for Arthur.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:05 am

Arthur followed quickly. ''Brilliant! You know, Wilson is teaching DADA from now on. He finally got his subject.'', exclaimed Arthur cheerfully as he cleaned the dust and the dirt from his robes. ''And what has my dear friend James Wilson done now? Has he been over-sarcastic again?'', Arthur asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:23 pm

[[OOC:Bio si na sastanku,al nema veze...]]
"Jeez that means i WILL have to see his annoying face again." she commented as she draged Arthur away from the reach of Willow's branches since spell was not ever-lasting. "Order meeting a couple of days ago.He treats ME as i was some spoiler rat just because of my stupid age and he treats Ne'Os as he is all knowing and Ne'os is almost 2 years younger then me.Seriously i don't know how a jerk like that could be your menthor." she said not meaning to offend Arthur she was just speaking about Wilson.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:57 pm

(Zar jesam? To je onaj na koji sam naknadno došao :-S ili ne...)
''Well his face is quite cold, which can get annoying from time to time, but as soon as you get used to him, he is an ideal friend and mentor.'', he said. ''Oh, do not say that. Wilson is a brilliant wizard and, although he does not show it and is often the target of verbal assaults, is probably amongst the five or ten best wizards in Britain. He is very young, but he has the experience of some older wizards. The majority of it he received during his trip to Serbia, several years ago.'', he defended his mentor and friend. ''You say he treated you like that? Well, I am, personally, not amazed. He tends to act like that. But, do trust me on this, I do know him longer than anyone here. He only acts like that with people he likes or cares about, and with people he trusts and sees potential in. In which of these categories you fit, I cannot tell, right now, but be sure that his comments, when proclaimed like that, do not mean harm. But, seeing that people do not understand his was of discussion, Wilson gave up and decided to allow people to think what they will. I do have to add that 9,5 out of 10 people misinterpret his words and describe him just as you have now. With people he dislikes, he is far more insulting and he uses their weaknesses against them.'', he explained with a smile.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:47 am

[[Da na tom je..]]
"I know you defend him because he is your menthor and your friend and trust me i can understand that. But understand me i don't like when people treat me like i came from some reach family that spoiled me.I told you my life story didn't I?Does it look like i had a peaceful life?" she asked not knowing why herself. "And besides i've been remembering things..ever since i fell on that last quiditch match.Things i did that don't make any sense by the way.Magical things...prefer not to enter in details it's a long story." she added quickly as she was trying to take all her anger out.She was angry at Wilson,but even more at Jess.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:36 pm

''Oh, do not think of my speech as me protecting him only because he is my mentor. I know Wilson, I know his real personality. He tends to be sarcastic and contemptuous, but he is actually extremely rational and is ready to help in any moment. He just has to respect you. And, if you are telling the truth, by the way he treats you, he respects you.'', he added with a smile. ''Yes, this may sound strange, but that is just his way. You should see him and McCoy when they are on familiar grounds. A battle of sarcasm, the two of them. And no, he does not think you are someone who was been guarded by life. That is only one of the facts for which he respects you.'', he added.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top