Secrets Untold (Arthur) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Secrets Untold (Arthur) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Secrets Untold (Arthur)

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secrets Untold (Arthur) - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets Untold (Arthur)

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:53 pm

"Great getting upset is bad for my nerves." she said raising an eyebrow. "Intresting?I just wish to find out who he or she was.I do hope it wasn't an innocent person or a member of my family.That would be bad.You really wouldn't mind seing a hundred year old skeleton?" she asked partly surprised since in all these years she learnt there wasn't anything impossible.

"I don't know and...Wait why are we talking about chupacabra again? How about we change the topic i don't plan on going to South America anytime soon so... this talk is pointless." Mariana said deciding to investigate on Chupacabra once she is in Mexico. "Honeyduke's?No not really so where to now?" she asked as she put everything else in the purse.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:23 pm

''No, I would not mind. It would not be the first time to see a dead person, therefore, no worries there. I am sure it will be fun in the end.'', he said with a smile.

''Well, I just wanted to make you feel more secure. You never know, we might land in South America sooner than we think.'', he added. ''Where to now? Well... what else is there? As I have said, I have rarely been to this place.'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:54 pm

"Jeez i wouldn't mind if i never saw a dead person,but suit yourself.Don't worry i'll show you once we get there." Mariana said feeling rather weird about investigating a skeleton.

"Don't worry i'll eventually get it.Well i don't have South America planned anytime soon." she added not wanting Arthur to think he failed convincing her. "We could make a quick stop to Shrinking Shack if you want since we should be going soon i have packing to do." she tried remembering.Hog's Head was out of discussion.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:54 pm

''Well, the Shriecking Shack sounds... interesting. If you want, we could visit it'', said Arthur, offering his hand. ''Mariana, do you know the history of the Shack? How it got its name?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:58 pm

Mariana took his hand knowing they were up to a icy walk up the hill. "Let's go and if i fall don't laugh." she said as she started walking. "History?Well i know something if you mean the part where Professor Lupin went there for his werewolf nights along with his 3 friends James Potter,Sirius Black and Peter Petigrew.Am i on the right hint?" she asked trying to remember.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:10 pm

''Exactly. It got the name from Lupin's screams. What is your opinion of Remus Lupin?'', he asked as they were walking.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:32 pm

Mariana looked rather surprised on the question.She never really had some long thinking about it. "I think his life was a sad story though it had some good happenings in it.He had best friends,he had a wife and a son.Though his death was tragic and i would personally kill the one who did it at least he died as a hero." she said when she thought about it for a sec. "And yours?Of him and the entire gang." she asked as they were approaching the Shrinking Shack.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:38 am

''My opinion? Wilson knew Lupin. They were good friends and I have heard all the best about him, which is equal to my opinion. He was a brilliant wizard and a brilliant person. The Order itself is also brilliant, and by Order I mean the group, not the organization. They had a special bond which helped them to withstand many of the problems. Moody, Sirius, James Potter, they were all brilliant and not to forget Snape. What is your opinion of him, of Severus Snape?'', he asked as he opened the door of the Shack.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:38 am

Mariana did think a lot about Severus Snape not sure why herself. "Snape.." she said with a sigh "I think he was brave to risk his life like that.I feel sorry for him because on some way he died same as Lupin.Let's say he is my muse and trust me if i had to play role of double agent like him i would not think it twice.Even though he killed Dumbledore he was a good person.What's your opinion of Dumbledore.Or more precisely.Albus Vulfrik Brian Dumbledore." she said.His name was always her favourite entertainment.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:53 am

''The late Headmaster? I knew him personally, even had a few chats with him, although, I was very young. A brilliant lad, a great wizard and the wisest person I have met. Exceptionally cunning, in a positive way, and a brilliant mind. A brilliant person to sum it up.'', Arthur said as the walked through the shack. ''The Willow is still there, I presume. Do you know how to immobilize it?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top