Yule Ball Dance Practice - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Yule Ball Dance Practice - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Yule Ball Dance Practice

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yule Ball Dance Practice - Page 7 Empty Re: Yule Ball Dance Practice

Post by Alana York Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:06 pm

She quickly drew away and scowled at Elijah as he ruffled her hair. "Oh yes, Elijah, I'm always thinking of you. And I'm oh so excited for the ball, because then we'll be drunk and God knows where that will lead" She said in a low tone so the HOH wouldn't hear, as she fixed her hair. She playfully winked at Eli.

Julia rolled her eyes as Elijah batted his eyelashes like they did in the movies. "Nice try" She said, turning back to Rose. Julia took a hair elastic from her wrist and flung it at Eli. She quickly looked away and hummed a song as she waited for Elijah to look over.

"You're probably right. And if you blame me, I'll say that you told me to do it or else you'd fart in my face" She giggled and stuck her tongue out at him.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:11 pm

Rosalie didn't know Eli was sitting on the couch with him, or she would've spoken a little louder. Just for him to hear that she would ask him to the Yule Ball. "You two make me laugh a lot, but I have a feeling the HOH's looks like shes gonna give us detention for a week. We better start dancing." Rosalie grabbed Eli's hand. Hopefully this time she could get the courage to ask him. "Wish me luck ! she whispered back to Julia.

Last edited by Rosalie Malfoy on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Number of posts : 123
Special Abilities : Telekenesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:11 pm

Rosalie didn't know Eli was sitting on the couch with him, or should would've spoken a little louder. Just for him to hear that she would ask him to the Yule Ball. "You two make me laugh a lot, but I have a feeling the HOH's looks like shes gonna give us detention for a week. We better start dancing." Rosalie grabbed Eli's hand. Hopefully this time she could get the courage to ask him. "Wish me luck ! she whispered back to Julia.
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:15 pm

(ooc: Sorry replied the same thing twice)
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:19 pm

Julia smiled and whispered "Good luck" To rose. She looked around, not seeing a partner anywhere, so she continued to sit there and wait to get another partner. She watched Eli and Rose waiting to dance, and she smiled, looking at Rose's flushed and nervous face. She really didn't want to dance, but it was mandatory, and she often worried about hurting her partner... she had a good talent for hurting others as well as herself.

ooc: dont worry about it. (:
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:52 pm

Elijah got to his feet and lead Rosalie out into the middle of the room which was cleared so people could have a space to dance in. Eli had rubbish conventional dancing skills and didn't believe in the 'proper' way of dancing so he put Rosalie's hands on his shoulders and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Elijah smiled softly and lead Rosalie around the small area, keeping her close to him. He kept his eyes connected with hers as he went and relished in the warmth of her body against his own. Elijah leaned down and gently pressed his forehead against Rosalie's and continued to lead her around the room, his feet moving easily.

Elijah began to hum a song under his breath and curled his arms closer around Rosalie, wondering what they had to do next. They were the only ones dancing after all.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:39 pm

Rose walked out onto the middle of the room with Elijah nezt to her.Rosalie's hand rested on his shoulders as his arms tightened around her waist. Rosalie wasn't the best dancer in the world, but she felt as if she were weightless in his arms.

She let him lead her around the dance floor. She was saying, 1,2,3. 1,2,3 in her head silently. She got distracted when he smiled at her. She noticed that no one else was dancing. It was just the two of them. She knew if she were to look away from Eli. She would lose her concentration, and probably trip over herself. So she kept her eyes on Elijah, as did he. As her forhead rested on his, she believed at that moment it was the perfect time to ask him. Nothing would stop her from asking him but herself. She breathed in heavily.

"Elijah. Will you go to the ball with me?" Her heart racing, her body was dropping. She was looking in his eyes for a response.
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Eli instantly felt Nachash's body give a lurch underneath his skin. Eli swallowed hard and his arms around Rosalie fell slack. He stepped back a little bit and his hand went up to massage the skin at the back of his neck - a habit he'd picked up from Amelia.

"I-I'm actually already going with someone." Eli said quietly, feeling the awkwardness crawl up his spine. "I could save you a dance or something though."

To say Eli felt guilty was an understatement. He felt awful and just wanted to crawl in a hole and die. He was learning a little more every day and wasn't really sure how to handle a situation like this. He wasn't used to those feelings if he was honest with himself so he wasn't exactly sure how to deal with letting Rosalie down. He didn't like people getting upset.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:14 pm

I knew it was to good to be true. For someone like him to go to the dance with me it would've been-

Rosalie's heart drop so hard as if she were to fall over. She had to admit that this wasn't the response she was expecting. She felt so ashamed and embarrassed to the point where she couldn't bare to look at his disappointed face. Everything and everyone else seem to suddenly reappear again. It was no longer just her and him.
She looked up at his face . She could tell it was hard for him to reject her. Let alone be someone he cared about.

"No. You don't have to do that for me. You've already went out of your way to help me..." Suddenly every moment began to flash in her head.
The meeting in the great hall, the quidditch training, every moment they had spent together. It was as if it were all a dream.
"That's sweet of you. But I'll be fine. I was thinking of not going anyway. Her eyes quickly became to water. It was common for girls to get their first rejection to cry. Only if they were a first or second year. It was common for them to quickly get over it, or get use to it by now. But Rosalie was always different.
"I guess I was too late." A tear managed to slip out of her eye. She quickly wiped it away.
"Don't worry about me Ok?" she smiled, then turned away walking out of the room. The tears soon began to flow out her eyes. She covered her face so no one would recognize. Rosalie was used to getting upset, she was use to crying. But she wasn't use to getting her heart broken.
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:30 pm

"Oh no, Rose don't cry.."

Elijah pulled Rosalie back to him and held her close. He stroked her hair willing her to stop crying and pressed kisses to her hair. He didn't want her upset at all. He found that it was an odd occurrence for him to be as remorseful but he wasn't as heartless as he had deemed himself to be. Nachash didn't think he was and that certainly had to count for something, right? No, wrong. He was an awful person and that was that. Nothing more, nothing less he was just the biggest git the world had ever seen. One that didn't deserve even a body full of blood. He was a pathetic excuse for a Slytherin and just... he was a walking disaster, something his mother had always told him and finally her words were just starting to make sense to him.

"You'll never amount to anything! You're a blood-traitor and worth nothing."

Eli pressed his cheek on to the top of Rosalie's head and rubbed circles into her back, not wanting to make the whole situation worse by just letting her cry. So instead he let her have his body heat and he offered her some sort of reassurance. He was feeling guilty beyond belief and the old familiar faces of self-loathing and numb-ness were creeping into his mind - teasing him and begging him to go to his dorm and pick up that packet of cigarettes or to the Room of Requirement and drown himself in Fire Whisky. And oh, how tempting they were. But Elijah hoped and prayed he was stronger, however much he doubted himself.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top