Yule Ball Dance Practice - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Yule Ball Dance Practice - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Yule Ball Dance Practice

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yule Ball Dance Practice - Page 2 Empty Re: Yule Ball Dance Practice

Post by Alana York Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:11 am

Her eyes widened a little. Julia be amazing at something? Never. She giggled "Don't worry, I suck at waltzing too. I'm way too clumsy for it. Who're you gonna bring for a date?" She asked.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:34 am

"Oh...well I don't...the thing is...well...I don't think he sees me in that way. I mean were friends and I would like to ask him, but I think it would be wierd for him to go out with a third year, and besides I think he maybe asking another girl."
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Number of posts : 123
Special Abilities : Telekenesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:36 am

Haley shrugged "I'm thinking of asking Hafiz Diggory. What about you" She gave a half smile, she would debate on that, she didn't want to make a fool of her self. She smiled when she noticed Rosalie walk over, she laughed slightly, "I don't thing Amazing describes it. I think Ditzzy is more like it." Haley listened as Rosalie had a hard time saying who she was going with. She sighed as she noticed the three of them were the only one's that had moved.
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:37 pm

"Why do guys feel like there to cool to dance, I would love for a guy to believe that he doesn't care what people think about him." Rosalie said to the girls.
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Number of posts : 123
Special Abilities : Telekenesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:16 pm

Elijah stood up and stretched. He took his tie off from around his neck and chucked it down onto one of the sofas. Dancing was a boring mundane task but if he had a good, or charming partner then he would gladly do it. Besides, having a partner capable of an intelligent conversation was enough to get him up and dancing. He would do it with ease, besides he loved to dance when it came down to it.

"Okay girls." he chuckled. "who wants to be my partner because I'm sure you'll want to show me your mad dancing skills."

Eli laughed and stretched slightly. He was wondering why they needed to do this. It was no secret that most of Slytherin could have honestly cared less about the ball.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:19 pm

She giggled as Rosalie. "I don't know who I'm going to bring, actually I don't know if I want to go at all, no guy would want to go with me anyways" She explained. She noticed Elijah get up and ask who wanted to be his partner. "Hey Eli. No thanks, I'm Arrhenphobic, remember?" Julia stated in a sarcastic way with a smirk on her face. She whispered to Rosalie "Oh look, it's your crush" She chuckled lightly.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:25 pm

"Well that's made my testosterone levels shoot up Julia. If you want I'll go and see the Potions Professor and ask if I can have sex change potions. Then perhaps you'd get over your phobias because I suspect I'm the one that has invoked this terrible plight."

Elijah's voice got more dramatic as he went along. By the end he was on his knees with his arms around Julia's legs as he mock-cried.

"I'm so sorry Julia!!!" he sobbed. Elijah jumped up again and turned to Rosalie. His emotions were gone as quick as they came and after shooting a sly smile at Julia he looked back at Rosalie. "Want to be my partner, Rosie? Julia has a fear of men so she wont get any dancing in by the time the ball comes around."
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:02 pm

Julia laughed as Eli wrapped his arms around her leg, mock-crying. "I forgive you, Eli" She put a hand on his shoulder and rolled her eyes. "I'm sure you would just love a sex change, wouldn't you?" she snickered. Julia smiled wide as he asked Rose to dance with him, and she giggled lightly. "Aww!" she cried.

"Hey!" She said to Elijah. "I'll have you know I will learn to dance by the time the ball comes" Julia stated in a matter-of-fact way.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:11 pm

"I don't want breasts or female hormones and I certainly don't fancy giving birth thanks." Elijah scrunched his nose up and smiled slyly. "I am perfectly happy with the package I've got."

Elijah rolled his eyes at Julia and poked his tongue out at her. The banter between them was great and he loved to tease her as she did him.

"But with your fear of men how will you learn?" Eli asked, stroking an imaginary beard.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:33 pm

"Breasts aren't that bad" Julia giggled and strutted her chest."And I don't fancy living with a pole coming out of me, thank you very much"

Julia stuck her tongue back out at Elijah. She loved teasing him, even though he usually won, Julia wasn't so great with comebacks.

Julia mock-sighed. "Well I guess I'll have to get over it" She stuck her hand out to pretend to pull something out of Eli's fake beard. "Ewww! You have bugs in that thing!" She laughed brightly.

OOC: I laughed so hard when I read your post xD
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top