Yule Ball Dance Practice - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Yule Ball Dance Practice - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Yule Ball Dance Practice

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yule Ball Dance Practice - Page 3 Empty Re: Yule Ball Dance Practice

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:40 pm

"All right," Coraline raised her voice slightly to be heard over the gossiping children.

"Now that you have a partner, you will arrange yourselves around the room; make sure there's enough space between yourselves and the next couple or any of the furniture."

"Any body who still does no have a partner may come stand by me, and we'll pair the left-overs together."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:01 am

"Said pole can do quite a lot thank you very much." Elijah frowned. "Honestly, breasts cant do tricks unless you go to strip clubs then the women have those tassley things!"

Elijah continued to stroke his imaginary beard and looked down at it when Julia mentioned the bugs. His hand went to the real hair growing on his face and once again feigned hurt before shrugging.

"Did you know that 75% of all bugs are homeless? They need homes too y'know! My imaginary beard is magical so it will grow houses and cities and stuff. Then I will be GOD and the bugs will heard miniature cows!!!"

Elijah jumped onto one of the tables and put his arm into the air in a superman pose. He grinned and began to stroke his imaginary beard again.

"Indeed, my little earth will rule over everything from the comfortable residence in my imaginary beard!" Elijah proclaimed. "And Julia will get over her man-phobia otherwise she'll never find out the real use for breasts and stuff! Go me!"

Elijah jumped off of the table and did a happy dance quite randomly.
"Juliaaaa..." he crooned. "You, Rosalie, Haley as well and me and my world can make a circle and we can dance! Then it'll be the best dance Hogwarts has ever seen!"

Elijah walked over to Julia and enclosed his arms around her. "Hugs.”

(OOC: This was the most random post I have ever done. Eli is usually fairly serious and artistic - blah, blah, blah. But now he has let his hair down and probably stimulated Julia's man phobia.)
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:17 am

"Breasts are very important! They produce dairy products! Also, they're quite sexy actually" Julia laughed again.

"Oh crap, your beard's going to take over the world!" She screeched and began to pretend cry. She sat in the corner and hugged her legs, rocking back and forth sucking on her thumb. "I will never be safe again!"

Julia got back up and protested "Well I may not ever fully understand the meaning for balls, but I already know that breasts are far more important!"

"OOOH we should so do that! We'll be, like, dancin' and everyone would be hatin' on us. Oh snap everyone better watch out!" She ran over to Eli and hugged him. "Hugs!"

After Julia hugged him she jumped on his back. "Onward, my personal pack mule!" She pointed in front of her for Elijah to run.

OOC: ohh yes Julia is stimulated ((perverted voice)) xD jk i've never seen anyone be so random in one post haha.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:29 am

Elijah theatrically gasped and looked down at Julia's chest with a smirk on his face.
"We could make cheese!" he grinned. "Pfft. Not as sexy as a pole that does tricks."

Elijah chuckled and stroked his imaginary beard again with every intention of growing it out for real and shrinking cows for the bugs to herd and/or eat depending on person preference. "My beard will be all powerful and you mere mortals will bow down before it!" he proclaimed.

"Balls are fairly bizarre I will give you that but they save a lot of sexual frustration and incompetence. They're good for happy moments." Elijah grinned. "Unless you milk someone, honestly what are breasts useful for, apart from sexiness of course!"

Elijah laughed and stuck his tongue out randomly to lick the tip of his nose. He then frowned and crossed his eyes to look at the wet patch. He wiped it off and span around, beginning to sing Christmas songs.

"People will be jealous of our mad dancing talent man! They'll be itching to join in because I used Muggle itching powder on them. That stuff is really itchy.."

Elijah then became a donkey. It was a very proud moment for the fifteen year old Slytherin and he wondered if he could transfigure himself. Elijah held onto Julia's legs so she wouldn't fall off of his back and began to walk around the common room.

"ROAR!!! Fear me, I am a donkey!" Elijah yelled as he ran around. "I also have an imaginary beard! Fear it and it's superior awesomeness!"

((OOC: Another strange post. Elijah must be on some kind of drug >Smile ))
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:33 am

Rosalie laughed at Julia and Elijah's discussion about hormones and sex changes. She was glad to be laughing again. "Ok I don't know about you guys but I'm ready to learn some dance moves." Rosalie reached out her to hand for someone to grab it.
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Number of posts : 123
Special Abilities : Telekenesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:53 am

Julia's eyes widened "You were staring at my breasts! GAAH!" She ran around flailing her arms "I don't wanna have a baby!" She cried.

"I'll be the queen of your beard!" She smiled "I'll be, like, sooo awesome! And, and-" She cut off. She needed to catch her breath, since she was talking too quickly.

"Be jealous of my sexy pack mule!" She yelled to people as they sped by people.

"We shall be the most popular Slytherin's ever! And we'll take over this world and eat all of the bacon so everyone will suffer!" Julia kept babbling on meaningless stuff until she fell off Elijah's back and on the floor. And she made a face like this --> Yule Ball Dance Practice - Page 3 Icon_sad

OOC: it's those dang mints that dude behind the dumpster gave you lmao
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:02 am

"You don't have babies by just staring at breasts!" Elijah frowned and spoke in a low voice: "Special things have to happen."

Eli continued to run around with Julia on his back and he started to get dizzy but went on.
"Yes!" he enthused. "Be jealous of me and my superior sexiness!"

Eli felt Julia let go and he turned around to see her on the floor pulling a face. Elijah lifted Julia back onto her feet and smiled.
"Careful duck, you could hurt yourself."

Elijah moved into the middle of the room and sat down cross-legged.
"And now I shall dance!" Eli did a little jig while sitting down and grinned wildly. "I can't waltz. Waste of time. Constructive dancing is more fun."

Elijah changed into his Animagus and began to chase his stripy tail. He jumped to catch his tail but fell over and landed in a heap on the floor. Eli got back onto his feet/paws and walked around the room. He sat down and grinned toothily at Julia before switching back.

"Me Tarzan, you Jane." he laughed and laid down on the floor. "Argh! FLYING EYEBROWS! ROLL AWAY!"

Elijah began to roll towards the door and at some speed but quickly learned that he couldn't roll up steps. He cursed loudly, muttering something about magical fruit and rolled back towards Julia.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:16 am

Julia spoke in a low voice also "What kind of special things?" She chuckled lowly.

"I am not a duck! Ducks wish they were as sexy as me" She turned into her animagus and hopped around as a burrowing owl. She noticed that Eli was also in his animagus. She looked up at him and flew away "Your soo big! And I'm soo small!" She landed on someones head and sat there until she flew back to her original spot and turned back into herself.

She walked up to Elijah who was now sitting on the floor and looked down at him "Constructive dancing like this?" She pretended to do a lap dance, but not actually on top of him... that would be awkward.

She laughed and sat down in front of him. She spoke with a British accent "But Jane and Tarzan fall in love! And Tarzan wears drapes for clothing!" She cried. "What has this world come to?"

Julia watched Elijah as he rolled away only to hit the stairs and roll back. "...Have fun?" She asked, laughing.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:26 am

"Ducks are going to take over the world..." Elijah said dreamily."That is insulting to me and my Animagus as well as yours!" Elijah laughed.

"Drapes are sexy!" Elijah said, defending Tarzan's choice of clothing. "Besides, the less clothing the quicker the fun comes. Oh that was just wrong."

Eli shook his head and stood up. He yawned and stretched before holding his arms up, pretending a dance partner was there and began to walk it around the room.

"You're a very good dancer, dear. Do tell me where you learned." Elijah said, fluttering his eyelashes.

He was talking to air. Elijah Krum was crazy.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:37 am

((ooc:This is a really funny rp, very random I love it!))
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Number of posts : 123
Special Abilities : Telekenesis

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top