Yule Ball Dance Practice - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Yule Ball Dance Practice - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Yule Ball Dance Practice

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yule Ball Dance Practice - Page 4 Empty Re: Yule Ball Dance Practice

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:02 am

It was one thing to make this lesson fun, but the sort of "fun" Julia and Elijah were having wasn't endorsed in the halls of Hogwarts.

Coraline stalked over and stood watching with her hands on her hips. This was entirely ridiculous.

"Mister Krum, Miss Traverse, private parts are not considered an appropriate topic of conversation. Attendance at the Yule Ball is a privilege, not a right. If you can not control yourselves now, I see no reason to risk letting you shame your house in front of the entire school. Understand?"

She didn't wait for their responses.

"Now, if we are done with these shenanigans; Elijah, you may partner with Rosalie. Julia, I see that Mister Thorfin has deigned to join us."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:16 am

Elijah rolled his eyes at their Head of House and swallowed back a remark that would probably loose him ball 'privileges' not that he cared much. It was only a damn ball, there would be no Fire Whisky at this one either.

Eli walked over to Rosalie and wrapped his arms around her waist. He shot a defiant look at the Head of House and rested his chin on Rosalie's shoulder, breathing in the familiar scent.

"See Julia." he said, looking up again. "Rosa doesn't have man-phobia!"
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:44 pm

Julia rolled her eyes. It was all in fun. Besides, why wasn't that an "appropriate" topic of conversation? It was human nature. Julia didn't even want to do the stupid dance, if it's a privilage to go to the ball then she mine-as-well not go. She walked over to Eli and mumbled "Well, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." Julia chuckled.

She lifted her head up when she heard she was paired up with Selwyn. "What? I don't even know him" She groaned and let it go. Julia slipped out of her robe and took off the ugly gray sweater vest they had to wear. She decided to take off her shoes as well, if she stepped on his foot, well, at least it wouldn't hurt as much.

Julia looked over at Elijah and stuck out her tongue at him, as she wrapped her arms around Selwyn's neck and pulled close to him "And neither do I! But if you keep standing that close to Rosie she might just actually get man-phobia" Julia laughed.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:22 pm

"Yeah well, Selwyn might get some kind of disease from you! I'm a cat so technically I am lovable and fluffy when in said form." Elijah said definatly.

His arms tightened slightly around Rosalie and scowled playfully at Julia. He couldn't quite grasp how they were lucky to go to the Yule Ball but it didn't matter to him so much. Elijah was quite happy to go to the ball and try and smuggle in some booze. Perhaps then the students of Hogwarts would understand the meaning of fun.

"Julia you have to come with me to the Leaky Cauldron." Eli said quietly. "We've got to get everyone wasted at this ball." he smirked happily and winked at Julia before placing a kiss behind Rosalie's ear. "You'll help too won't you my little Rose?"
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:44 pm

"No! Selwyn is very lucky to be my partner! Rose, on the other hand..." She smirked. "And I'm a cute little owl, and everyone loves tiny little fur balls like me in my animagus form!"

She looked at Selwyn and smiled "I'm Julia, by the way." She introduced herself. She still was unsure of who she would take to the ball, she wasn't too fond of many boys in the school, at least not enough to bring to a ball.

"Oh yes, we'll be trashed and everything" She giggled. "You and Rosie can have your own private room... that way no one can hear you" She winked at him and stuck her tongue out at him in a playful way.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:29 pm

"Pff. Selwyn will catch woman-phobia! Rosalie is very lucky, very lucky indeed. You should be jealous Julia. You know you want a piece of this!"

Elijah smirked and laughed at Julia.
"Hello! I'm Julia's pack mule!" He said, waving to Selwyn.

"I cant wait for the fire Whisky and honestly do you think that a room will be able to contain her when she screams my name? Silencing charms will not be enough, my dear."
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:41 pm

Julia fake gagged "I so didn't need that image in my head. Besides, I won't be screaming anyone's name the night of the ball" She giggled.

Julia would rather be sleeping rather than to be ravishing someone, she thought sleeping was far more fun. "Don't scare the poor boy away!" She let go of Selwyn's neck and sat on a close couch. They didn't seem to be learning to dance anytime soon.

"Oh yes, we'll bring out the vodka and then it'll be a party" She laughed. "Yes I am jealous... jealous of you, Rosie's probably the best partner in here" She chuckled.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:55 pm

Rosalie laughed at the two responses back to each other. It then came to a stop when she heard the Head of House voice raise over the great hall. The room was silent. She then over heard her name saying that she was partnered with Elijah. Her heart leaped but she tried to remain cool nonetheless.

She couldn't help but chuckle every minute because the two still manage to find away to make fun of the other. Elijah's arms wraped around her waist. She was happy to be back in his arms agian. That was a feeling she had never forgotten. She smiled when Elijah kissed her. "Anything that will make you happy." she whispered back.
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Number of posts : 123
Special Abilities : Telekenesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:20 pm

“You just wish you were and I bet it is my name you wish you were screaming. I mean, it just rolls off of your tongue doesn’t it? Elijah” he teased with a smirk. Elijah was baiting Julia and she was doing the same he loved the banter and he relished in annoying Julia. “Isn’t is just the little turn on?”

Elijah smirked and pulled Rosalie back against him. She was warm, not horribly so but warm enough to make him want to steal her away and keep him warm for the rest of the night. He rested his chin back onto her shoulder and closed his eyes, basking in her warmth - one that he was currently lacking.

“Okay. You try and get some Vodka while Rosalie and I Floo to the Leaky Cauldron. I’m sure someone will sell us some kegs.” Elijah grinned.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top