Yule Ball Dance Practice - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Yule Ball Dance Practice - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Yule Ball Dance Practice

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yule Ball Dance Practice - Page 6 Empty Re: Yule Ball Dance Practice

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:06 pm

Elijah knew that there was a time and place for the mucking around Julia and he did. Some things he had done and said weren't particularly sensible so getting up, Elijah walked over to Professor Depyr who seemed indifferent about the whole situation. However, Elijah knew she wasn't exactly happy with him or Julia for that matter and amends needed to be made before his mother found out.

Elijah cleared his throat and glanced down a the Professor. She wasn't that much shorter than him but he was still taller - genes he couldn't fault but his slightly large 6ft frame was a little imposing at times but this time the shy little expression on the teens face outweighed everything else and it made him seem just a little bit more unprepared for the next few moments than he felt.

Elijah honestly didn't know what the Professor would say or even if he would get a response from her - he hoped he would because he wasn't great at handling silences because they were usually filled with some kind of speech. Elijah swallowed and cleared his throat once more before deciding to speak.

"I'm sorry for earlier, Professor Depyr." Eli said, keeping his eyes on her. "I know my behaviour wasn't exactly up to par and for that I apologize. I just hope perhaps you wont hold it against me.."

Elijah trailed off, not really sure what else he could say and put his hand at the back of his neck, kneading the warm skin there. He knew it was something he'd picked up off of Amelia but at least it gave him something to do with his hands.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:24 pm

Rosalie sat on the couch looking around at other pairs. Right now, she was in the same predicament as Julia. She wanted to ask that certain someone to the ball, and she knew he liked her, and she liked him. At least she thought he liked her, she wasn't sure. She looked over to him and smiled. Every time she was with him he made her feel indescribable. Her heart thumped when he spoke to her, when he touched her. It was an amazing feeling that he gave her, but did he feel the same towards her.

She would gaze at him from time to time. All she wanted was to take up the courage to ask him to the yule ball, but how would she?
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Number of posts : 123
Special Abilities : Telekenesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:31 pm

HafizDeen Diggory wrote:There was a chit chat and a bit noisy to downstairs. As Hafiz go down with his sweater on, he give it a shout Hey, im trying to..., number of people were downstairs, practicing the dance. He saw someone he recognize sitting on the couch without a partner. She was Haley. Hafiz throw in tic tac into his mouth and go down towards her. Sorry, I dozzed of giving her a little kiss on her right cheek.

Haley had to hold her sides as Elijah and Julia were teasing each other, she moved away silently to sit on the couch when the professor got after them, she couldn't breath from laughing so hard.

She watched as the others were with their partners, she hadn't seen Hafiz, she was kind of glad, she didn't want to make a fool of herself in front of him. Haley flushed red when she heard his voice. She smiled, It's okay. she felt her face grow hotter when he kissed her cheek.

Haley stood and kissed his cheek back. I don't mind She half lied. She didn't mind that he wasn't there because then she wouldn't have to dance. But then she liked being around him, so she did mind.
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:38 pm

Julia noticed Eli had gotten up to apologize to the HOH, and she felt
obliged to do that same. She walked up to the HOH and Elijah and waited
for him to finish his apology. "As am I. I sincerely apologize for
causing such a ruckus with Elijah. I only thought that we should spice
it up a little bit, making it a little more fun, but I didn't mean for
it to get out of hand. And I'm sorry.
" She said this in a very
sincere and apologetic tone. She looked over at Elijah who was rubbing
the back of his neck. Julia hoped the HOH didn't think she was a crazy
psychopath.

Julia returned to her seat on the couch and noticed Rosalie walking over to sit with her. "I'm fine, Rosie" She said with a smile "But what about you? You seem pretty troubled yourself". She looked at Rose who seemed kind of upset about something as well. "Is it about Elijah?" She asked, peering over at him.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:42 pm

Ami sat quietly as she watched the others find their partners. There weren't many people , and it was mostly girls. she smiled silently laughed as she overheard the converstaion of two fellow slyherins.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:40 pm

Coraline watched Elijah cross the room, followed quickly by Julia. It seemed they'd had a change of heart, or maybe they'd just come down off the sugar quills. Elijah's apology was almost good. He seemed to at least regret what he'd done. Julia's was more blasé, as though she felt compelled to apologise just because her boyfriend did. Both had a naive artlessness about them, though, and Coraline got the distinct feeling that neither of these students got caught out often enough.

"You're both correct. That behaviour is entirely unacceptable, and I'm going to have to take ten house points from each of you," Coraline said. "Hopefully, next time you feel the urge to break school rules, it won't happen so blatantly in front of someone who can punish you for it."

She rolled her eyes toward the roof and dropped into the embrace of what had been her favourite chair when she'd been at school. It was still comfy.

"And you call yourselves Slytherins."

"Being in the House of Salazar is not about breaking rules and causing chaos. That's what Gryffindor is for. We bend the rules when we have to, we never get caught, and if we can pin the blame on someone else, then so much the better," she told them.

"Who was your head of house before I turned up? They ought to be ashamed of themselves."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:32 am

"Well Julia I can no longer doubt my feelings towards him." She said resting her head back on the couch. "I want to ask him, I plan on asking him. Rosalie looked over at Eli and smiled to her self.
He makes me happy, he's a really good friend, and I will always be there for him. Its so hard for me though I've never really felt this way for someone. All I know is some way, I plan on asking him."
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Number of posts : 123
Special Abilities : Telekenesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:16 pm

Eli couldn't help but feel slightly insulted. He was probably suited better for a Gryffindor student but he would rather set the tails of their robes on fire than become one himself. They infuriated him with their constant need to be on the 'right' side of the war which apparently the Slytherins weren't on.

However, to insult their tact was slightly irritating. Eli was the first to admit he didn't have much and would rather be upfront about whatever the hell he was doing and then proceed to talk himself out of it. His mother had likened him to a Muggle Pirate with no brain what so ever but Eli possessed no ship, crew or anything of the like so that was promptly ignored.

But Elijah brushed off the jab all the same and wandered back over to the couch by the fire. He decided it was better to keep his mouth shut before he got himself in an even worse position. Eli flopped down onto the couch and glanced over at Julia and Rosalie who were speaking in low tones. He smiled slightly to himself and put his arms behind his head.
Rosalie was his partner and Eli would wait for a bit before getting up to start to dance - just enough time for the girls to finish their conversation.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:26 pm

Julia smiled. At least one of her friends was getting a date. "Yeah. I don't know who I'm going to ask... there's no one who'd be willing to go with me" She said sullenly. "Well, at least, there's no one particularly 'good' left." Julia didn't much care for looks or popularity, she mainly looked for someone who stands out and is different, and has a great personality. Her eyes skimmed the room looking through all of the boys, all of them looking the same: standing there looking pissed off because they had to dance... not exactly her type.

Julia looked up and noticed Elijah sitting at the other end of the couch. It looked like he was listening to their conversation. She mock-coughed and looked at him. "Eavesdropping, are you?" She smirked.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:34 pm

"I don't need to eavesdrop, m'lady." Elijah said, jumping up and wandering over to the girls. "For, I already know whom you are speaking of." he chuckled and ruffled Julia's hair probably earning quite a scowl from his friend. "Am I that beautiful, Jules that you just can't get me out of your head?"

Elijah batted his eyelashes like he'd seen people do many time before and walked back over to his couch. He stretched out on it and settled himself down. He wouldn't want to eavesdrop on female conversations anyway. Most of the information he would gain would have to be paid for later when said females found out what he had heard.

"I think we should get dancing before we get in even more trouble than I bet we're already in. If all else fails I'm going to blame you, Jules."
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top