Ne'Os Emof's trial - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ne'Os Emof's trial - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ne'Os Emof's trial

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ne'Os Emof's trial - Page 4 Empty Re: Ne'Os Emof's trial

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:34 pm

"Long Ago us the previous minster is long ago Mrs. Lupin, and please tell me Mrs Lupin what one racist remark i have stated, because i have said none. My Ministry has also not deprived you of the blood needed to keep you calm that was indeed the previouse Ministries problems. two fits of panic i had to deal with soon after taking office were caused by you. I only see you, Mrs Lupin, and Shacklebolt making racial treatments on Ne'os excusing his murders do to his condition. An Employee who's job depends on you is of course going to lie for you and i am sure he is in this half breed resistance thing of yours."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:49 pm

"Shall I quote you, Mr. Diggory?" Khaat asked calmly, "I believe what you said was, ' I am sure there are other vampires at your school. How many times have they lost control? I am sure that Sam is his accomplice as she is just as violent as she is when it comes to people that despise THEIR kind.'

"Mr. Diggory--if someone were killing your family or your loved ones, would you not meet them with all force? Would you yourself not attempt with every ounce you had to stop them? You show your own prejudice blatantly. Furthermore, Mrs. Emof is not on trial here. She was merely being considered as a witness for what she knows of her husband's actions. I, for one, would like to hear what she has to say.

"Ms. Granger--I ask you again to stop this pointless kibbutzing about Mr. Emof's species and get to the point of whether or not we believe his actions were without conscience and whether or not those actions were so severe as to merit his commitment to Azkaban. I have laid a motion before you--to either require the minister to restrain his personal biases or to remove him from these proceedings. I believe nothing can move further until you hear my motion. What say you, Ms. Granger?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23616
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:55 pm

"Mrs lupin as long as you insist that killing two people because he lost control of urges is alright because he is a vampire then it is very pertinent that his race be considered in are proceedings. Their kind is referring to those who would take up arms to an invisible threat, as they have in resistance. Please try to understand the context Mrs Lupin and don't be so fast to pass reverse discrimination when there was no discrimination. Mrs Granger I move that Mrs. Lupin and Mr. Shacklebolt be removed from the case for their racist attitudes that cleary change their judgment on Ne'os Enof. I wouldn't Mrs Lupin, protect my family, unless i have every justification in the law and I don't see here what one of these murders caused him or his family harm? They Didn't so that rant of yours had no standing here except to critize me, and capitalize on the fact that i have no family and never did! personal stabs are beneath me too or i would allude to other reasons why you should be removed."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:05 pm

Ne'Os watched this pointless argument clearly the officals here were against the minister. He wondered if he should say something to get them back on track.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:10 pm

"You are out of order, Mr. Diggory. There is a motion before this court, and standard rules of order dictate that my motion must be heard first. I advise you to wait until Ms. Granger rules on my motion, and then I am quite sure she will address yours as well." Khaat kept her voice calm and steady, almost emotionless. She was almost amused by Diggory's juvenile impertinence. Khaat decided to ignore any further attempts at distraction that Diggory might make and wait for Granger's intercession.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:05 am

Vincent now believed it was time to come to Dae's help. It seemed like Shacklebolt and Lupin were both against him. "Miss Lupin," Vincent interjected, sneering at her. "The Chief Warlock may of had the most power over the trial previously, and she does now too to a certain extent, but that does not mean that she rules over the minister. May I remind you that the Minister is not part of the Wizengamot but merely here because he believes that this trial is of utmost importance? As he is the head of all the ministry, including the Wizengamot, he cannot be expelled from the trial by even the chief warlock."

"You accuse him of being racist? I do not believe he is being racist at all," Vincent replied. "The Minister himself allowed the vampires and werewolves to study at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. How is that racism? He is probably just annoyed that his confidence in these species is not being repaid. You realize that Samantha Burns Emof has been accused of using the vampire bite to create more vampires which is against the Ministry Law? So he has full right to call her violent. As for Ne'os, he has commited various murders, even if he is not guilty of the last one of the ministers..."

"Shacklebolt, I am surprised of you expecially. I would have thought that you would hold a negative opinion of a student who has murdered 2 of his classmates regardless of the circumstances. Even if he has an excuse for it, there is no doubt that Ne'os Emof needs help, if he cannot control himself during school then I for one believe that he is a danger to the school," Vincent said firmly. "Not only that, but he also murdered 3 aurors in various circumstances for the same reason. If we do not arrest him for the murder of the German Minister, or if the murder of the German Minister was justified, then we should arrest him for this."

"School, age and his achievements do not matter. I know he is considered a hero by the Wizarding cumminity but I believe he is taking advantage of this! As for his age, it is all the more shocking he is able to do this at a mere age of 16. He could be a monster when he grows up!" Vincent said, he was exaggerating, but this tactic worked well. "The ministry at least, should lock up Ne'os in Azkaban Prison and keep track of his situation there. We should have physchological tests done there, as Emof is obviously to dangerous to be taken to St.Mungos. If we believe he is sane, he will serve the remainder of his sentence, which I believe should be a minimum of 8 years. Once that is complete, he can leave the prison. But if we let him loose now, he may cause chaos not only at the school but in all of the Wizarding World. The elder wand, in the hands of a person who has not even completed school is dangerous. And we should take that from him as well."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:52 pm

Vincent had put up a good argument, and a long one, Shacklebolt waited for Khaat to say something first while he thought of a good counter argument.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:48 pm

"Mr. Majere, I appreciate your defense of our minister, but I am quite sure he is capable of defending himself. The fact remains that you are out of order here was well since there are now two motions before this court. They need to be ruled on first before we can proceed further. We are still absent of the facts of the case because of the excellent distractions that are occuring here today. I do not believe we need to keep flogging this useless topic until we have more facts, if there are any. If there are not, and if we are merely here to debate circumstantial evidence and innuendo, then I believe we are putting this young man through a lot for nothing. If there are facts, let's hear them--and do it immediately--after the motions are ruled on. This current line of discussion is nothing but a waste of time at the moment."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:28 am

"Yes, let us stop this pointless arguement," Shacklebolt agreed. "But let me just say that though you are right that Ne'os must try to control himself, he will hardly learn that at Azkaban and you know that Majere."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:43 am

"And he has not been learning it a Hogwarts and we already gave that a try so why not try Askeban, becuase you can't control anything at all at your school. You know what I am refearing to Shacklebolt, and the only reason i bring this up is to discredit hogwarts as a possible place to keep ne'os Emof. Please mrs. Granger the motions?" Dae said regaining his normal composure.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top