Ne'Os Emof's trial - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ne'Os Emof's trial - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ne'Os Emof's trial

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ne'Os Emof's trial - Page 2 Empty Re: Ne'Os Emof's trial

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:59 am

"The ministry has known of my horocrux for some time now" he said "And Dae i have not used silver daggers since the formation of the half breed resistance and it would have been impossible for me to leave the country unnoticed since im underage" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:02 am

"you are not underage, as apriation is allowed at the age of 16 you mean to trick us, and while we have know that you said you had one we have only recently been made aware that it is real." Dae said happy that Vincent was able to make it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:04 am

"but sir im 16 like you said the age that the tracer dissapears is 17 i dont turn 17 for a few more months" he said knowing that the minister was trying to incriminate him in anyway.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:09 am

"What Trackers?" the boy was follish
((Lexicon According to Remus Lupin, it's impossible to track anyone who Apparates, unless you grab hold of them as they disappear ))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:12 am

((yah b ut the ministry can see if someone preforms magic))

"the ministry can see when anyone underage preforms magic so you would have seen it" he said he would wait until someone else responded.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:19 am

"Like i have already said you are of age the age is 16, you idiot don't play stupid"

(THE AGE IS 16 why do you think we allow apparition at 16?? becuase 6th year you take the test and get the liscence...)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:21 am

(yes but in the book the magic tracer and all that ends at 17)

"fine Dae fine forget age i already know your going to do your best to make sure i end up in azkaban but i will do my best to explain my actions or atleast the once i have actuly done." he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:25 am

(I checked Wiki and lexicon there is no mention of this tracker and i can't recall nether can the people i checked with)

"I had nothing to do with this so please do not try and put your woes on me, this dagger was brought to me by the German Ministry and the other dagger was found on you when you were arrested."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:28 am

"i did not have a dagger with me minister" he said giving him a confused look "all i had was my old wand and my fake elder wand" he said
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:32 am

"Not the time you were arrested the first time you came to my office when i asked you to give me the wand"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top