Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:53 am

"Really?" she asked looking at him before she turned around bending over to put the dvd in the dvd player. She pressed play and stood back up walking over to him laying down next to him laying her head on his chest. "If I fall asleep you can change it." she said looking at him kissing his cheek.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:59 am

"Nah, I'm beat. I'll probably crash before you," Varod replied, pulling her closer to him and stroking her hair. "You know, I've never met a girl like you. You're just...not all prissy and that. Most girls are, even though you have your girly stuff sometimes, but you don't freak out over celebrities and that-maybe because you are one."
He laughed at the last bit.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:05 am

"Well that is true." she said looking at him, "I'll have to show you some pictures tomorrow of some of the stuff I've done." she went on to say yawning as Mimi and Rodger started the song light my candle. She placed another kiss but this one on his lips before she started to look like she was falling asleep.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:11 am

"Alright..." Varod chuckled, kissing her neck one last time before passing out...
"Whoa," he said, blinking awake around eleven. "Good mornin, beautiful!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:16 am

Christy had already been awake and was in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal. "Hey." she said looking at him. There was fresh snow fallen on the ground and she was in a white jacket with faux fur and a beenie with a ball on the top of it. She looked like she had just come inside not too long ago. "How'd you sleep?" she asked looking at him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:35 am

"Hi," Varod said, headin into the kitchen. "I'm hungry."
He kissed her neck and stroked her back.
"I slept good, you?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:51 am

"I slept alright." she said smiling as she finished her cereal. "Sorry I can't cook so you're on your own with that one. Trust me cereal is not my idea of a breakfast." she finished saying. She looked up at him, "Its really pretty outside today.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:56 am

"Alright," Varod replied. "What do you want to eat? I'll cook anything you want."
La la la la, Anti broke in.
Been awhile, Anti. How you been?
Good, good. Havin fun?
Yeah.
I've been outside, runnin around, feeding in the graveyard...
Interesting.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:58 am

"Do you two always have to yell when you speak without speaking?" she asked looking at him. "No its fine." she said looking at him. "I don't need to eat more than I just did." she said as she sipped some orange juice to get the taste of the cereal out of her mouth. She hated cereal.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:17 am

"Hey!" Varod said indignantly. "It's not my fault!"
He kissed her lightly and started making himself breakfast.
"Okay, have fun."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top