Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:07 am

"Well don't expect me to tell you what I want for Christmas." she said looking at him. She curled up on his lap and pulled out her wand summoning a blanket she gently placed it over them curling up even more on his lap. "Is this a good movie?" she asked raising her head a little bit more to look at him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod) - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlight and a fireplace (Varod)

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:51 am

"I'll get you something good," Varod said, chuckling at her Christmas comment. "It's pretty good, you'll love it. It's about a guy that can bring books to life with his voice."
He stroked her hair and side out of and under the cover.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:59 am

"Oh that sounds cool." she said relaxing under his touch. She moved off of his lap and laid her head on his shoulder. She was much more comfortable like this. "Sorry I'm more comfortable like this." she said now that she could actually see the movie. She relaxed under his touch as he played with her hair and ran his hand up and down her side.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:14 am

Varod smiled as she moved herself into a more comfy position.
"It's fine," he said. "You look AMAZING..."
He started to kiss her neck...
"And you taste so good... And no, not as a vamp."
Yeah, his vampire instincts told him to to sick his teeth into her neck, but he was smart enough and will-powered enough to not.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:07 am

She lifted up and looked at him, "You want to bite me don't you?" she asked looking at him, "Please be honest with me Varod." she looked at him. She wasn't stupid. She knew he probably needed to feed but he would deny it to her. She hated that he would deny something like that to her but she knew he thought he was protecting her.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:29 pm

"No, you're wrong," Vard clarified. "My new instincts tell me to, but I don't want to. Do you understand?"
He looked at her pleadingly, hoping she would understand.
"Look, I'll go and feed later, I just fed earlier today," he told her, stroking her side.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:00 am

"Yeah I do understand." she said looking at him, "You're having to fight against your baser instincts." she explained. Which of course was how she had understood it. She looked at him and wondered. She knew he had tasted her blood before, "Does it taste good?" she asked looking at him, "What does it taste like?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:03 am

"Eh, I always somewhat liked the taste. Like when I'd bust my lip in a fight and taste it. Tastes rather salty, to be honest," Varod relied, remembering th salty taste and thinking about whether the blood he drank ran through his body, and, if so, what would it taste like? "Let's not talk about this anymore. This is supposed to be our time, right?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:06 am

"Sorry." she said looking at him sheepishly. "Its just that I know you've tasted my blood and I was curious as to how it tasted to you." She frowned her brow furrowing as she felt bad now for even bringing it up. She moved off the couch and fixed the fire using the metal poker to move around the wood.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:08 am

"It's fine," Varod told her, standing up and walking into the kitchen and calling over his shoulder "you guys have EVERYTHING here! What do you want to drink?"
Laughing, he went to pour himself some tea.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top