Christy's Room ((Godric)) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Christy's Room ((Godric)) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Christy's Room ((Godric))

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christy's Room ((Godric)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Christy's Room ((Godric))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:47 am

"Well considering who my father is and what he used to be and for a few more months I'm still his only child and will forever be his only daughter, I'm quite sure you would prefer execution to what he'd do to you." She said rather coldly. It paid that she was quite bi-polar these days, since no one who was close to her that she didn't want close to know in what mood she was truly in. In fact her heart sunk deep into her stomach when she saw him. She hadn't wanted to see him. She pulled the towel off of her head and started fingering through her curls setting them into place and putting something in her hair to take the frizz away. "It'd be nice if I was dressed." she said looking at him, "And can I have my dagger back it was a birthday present two years ago."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:52 am

"Huh- OH! That one! It's still on the floor where I dropped it, sorry," Varod replied, feeling some satisfaction at that. "Fine, get dressed, then."
She's gonna turn you down-break your heart-again.
Yeah, probably, but I gotta try, if she hates me, I'll take her down with the rest.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:55 am

Christabelle walked out of the bathroom after putting mosturizer on her face and into the large lavish walk-in closet she had in her bedroom. She found a pair of red silk pajama bottoms and a black camisole. "You wanted to talk?" she asked looking at him. He could see the rise and fall of her breath and the life of her skin as she sat down on the bed looking at him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:36 am

Still standing, Varod sighed.
"I love you still, and I always will, but you don't accept me for what I am..."
You know if I do it you'll get full too.
NO!
Too later.
His bad side came through the still open window and lunged at Christy.
"NO!" Varod shouted, tackling anti-Varod and taking him to the ground. "Get outta here! He'll hurt you, he doesn't care about you in the least!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:39 am

"Then let him kill me." she said looking at him, "Not like I have anything to live for anymore anyway." she said looking at him, "Not for love in the least." she said as she looked at him not moving. She wasn't afraid in the slightest. If he would truly attempt to kill her then he could try. It would only make it easier for her to hate him in the end.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:45 am

"What part of 'I won't let him' don't you seem to get?" Varod asked angrily. He pulled out his sword and stabbed anti-Varod, who turned into a puff of smoke, cackling, and flowing back into him.
"Dammit, he won't stay there for long, I shouldn't have come, I put you in danger...Anyway, damage done, what's your deal? Do you love me or no?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:49 am

"What do you think?" she asked looking at him. "I can't bare to have anyone come after you and I care for you too much to decaptiate you myself." she admitted looking at him, "But...." she said. There was always a but in situations like this. "I don't know if we can be together."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:56 am

"I do," Varod said, walking forwards and wrapping his arms around her and kissing her hard and with passion. "We can be together, and you can still stop hunting me and my friends. C'mon, run away with me...We can leave it all...Just you and me together..."
Eh, it sounded good, and didn't sound like a bad life.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:01 am

"I don't run." she said looking at him, "I just know when to quit." She continued looking at him, "And as for your friends I don't know who claims I have attacked them as I have said until I was blue in the face that I hadn't. But at this point right now as it looks I might end up caught for something I didn't do why don't I just go a head and hunt them?" she asked coldly.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:10 am

Varod mentally smacked himself. That's what she was on about!
"My friend didn't say you attacked her! She said you were part of it! Look, you and I both know you're a part of it, but oh well! Besides, we love each other so why should it matter what we are? I'd do anything for you..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top