Christy's Room ((Godric)) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Christy's Room ((Godric)) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Christy's Room ((Godric))

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christy's Room ((Godric)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Christy's Room ((Godric))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:11 am

"Fine." she said looking at him. "I hope you know my measurements then if you expect your friend to make it without them." she said sticking out her tongue at him. She knew why he had wanted to go, not being stupid but she also knew what all he would need.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:18 am

He held up a piece of paper with a dark smile. Her mesurments were on it. "Like that?" he said sarcasticly. "I'm not stupid." he grinned playfully. "After all, I was goign to be in Ravenclaw till i threatened to destroy the sorting hat." he was known for his quick wit and evil way of getting what he wanted.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:20 am

"How did you get those?!" she asked reaching for the piece of paper. "I never did accuse you of being stupid just acting a lot before y0u think things through." she said looking at him. "Now where the hell did you get my measurements?!"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:33 am

Godric just laughed at her trying to grab the paper from his hand. He darted off the bed and smiled impishly. "A little fairy told me." he said with his patented 'I'm not going to tell' smile. As he folded up the paper and stuck it back into his pocket, he smiled. "I took them while you slept if you must know. I've been up for a few hours and thought about getting to go see my friend. So I took the liberty of using the hover charm to take your measurements. I knew the drought of peace would knock you out for longer then I get affected." His smile widened as he told his mischievous deeds. "Plus you and I are like twins, at least in mind and spirit. And besides that, mom told me when she came to ask if I needed anything to eat. She was there for the last dress you had made. So I double checked them with her just to make sure I was right." he finished with a laugh.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:08 pm

Christabelle looked at her cousin a blush coming over her face. It had been a little awkward to hear that since he had to measure certain parts, and even though in most cases they were closer than most twins it was still just a little weird for her to have heard him do that. ”Um..Danke.” she said looking at her cousin. ”And she wasn’t the very last time I got a dress.” she said calling him out. ”I was on my own remember, I went out to look for one for the masquerade.” she smiled slyly at her cousin. Now she would have to find a way to do something just as equally deceiving as he had to repay him for it.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:30 am

((NEW DAY))

Godric had called Marco over so he could help with the intervention. His cousin was destroying herself more and more every day. It had to stop. He opened her door without knocking and waltzed in as if he owned the world. Gift was trailing behind him. He sat on her bed where she was passed out and none to gently pushed her over so he could lay down. Get up. We need to talk. were the only words out of his mouth. He was almost tempted to use his telekinesis to uplift her from the bed and into the shower, but decided to take the 'nice' approch. Instead he just dumped her on the floor with it.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:34 am

"What the hell is your problem?!" she exclaimed as she landed on the floor lucky that she didn't hit her head against the bedside table. "I know you have telekenesis but you don't have to shove me out of my own d**ned bed with it!" she hadn't even noticed Gift in the room with them. "I was sleeping can you leave so I can go back to sleep." It had been the first time in a week she had truly been sleeping and he had woken her up. She immediately reached for her flask of firewhiskey drinking from it as she got up off the floor.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco Dubhbraon Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:54 am

Marco had accepted the invitation to their house confidently, and he had not even considered refusing. Christy was his friend as Godric owned his heart. He hadn't actually told Godric this, but it was a truth. So when he had been invited to "talk" to Christy he had agreed. He strode behind Godric into the room and watched mutely as he 'roused' her not too gently. Her reaction was expected and so he could watch it with little reaction. He kept his eyes on her for this moment waiting for her to yell at him for being there too. It's what he'd do if the tables were turned.

You look horrible, love. he responded to allow her fuel to rage against him. Anger was a strong emotion and he had been asked to help her out of this state she'd thrown herself into. Did Godric already know the session they'd passed in the Ravenclaw towers? He wished he'd brought NaLa, but if needed he could be called ina moment. Instead he stood here a friend ready to be of whatever service was required.
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:58 am

Godric laughed at his cousin cussing him out. Well asleep isn't exactly what you were. It's more like passed out due to potions and Elvish Fire whiskey. And don't even try to tell me its different then that or I don't understand. He shot her a glare that said not to even try to protest the accusation. He closed the door with his mind, and locked the window. Now we are going to talk about this two on one. And you are going to answer all questions and be honest.

As Marco spoke he sat and admired the other boy. He had wanted more then what they seemed to have but all in due time. Right now he needed to focus on his cousin. He silently prayed that nothing bad would come from this intervention. Rage was going to be a powerful ally in this encounter. But before that, his mind walked over the wand that was almost his wand's total opposite. It flew over to him with out a sound as he pocketed it.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:05 am

Christy glared over at Marco. She was not happy at his comment. No matter how horrible they looked you never told a veela they looked horrible. It just didn’t do well to make them happy in the slightest. “I didn’t ask for your input Marco.” she said glaring angrily at the boy. ”Nor do I remember giving you permission to come into my room. I highly doubt that I did seeing as how I was sleeping for the first time in at least a week.” This had been true. She had been awake for days on end even with taking the potions and drinking. She had lost a great deal of weight looking skin and bones before their very eyes. Even for a veela she was looking way too thin.

“And I will protest this however much I choose!” she spat at her cousin. She wasn’t in the mood to play nice with them. They had come into her room and taken her wand locking her in there. She was grateful that they weren’t legitimens but then again sometimes she wished Godric was because she wouldn’t even fight it off with the Occlumency she had just so he could hear the hateful thoughts in her head. “Now get out, now!”
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top