Christy's Room ((Godric)) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Christy's Room ((Godric)) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Christy's Room ((Godric))

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christy's Room ((Godric)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Christy's Room ((Godric))

Post by Marco Dubhbraon Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:22 am

Marco chuckled darkly at her response. Weak at best, had she no fire left to fight them then? This just wouldn't be any fun without any real spark from her. Well, love, Godric here invited me to help and I have become too close to you both for my liking. It hurts me to see you like this, and I have come to help you. If you are so far in disregard of everything you cannot even properly become angry at a my innocuous comment then I am indeed required to stay. It would be disloyal of me to not help where I can. Or is your supposed friendship just a ruse of your powers as a Veela? His eyes flashed darkly, if she was then Godric was too. Had they both just been playing him for a fool? Did this mean it was a game to them?

He had opened himslef to them fully, the first ever in his life to get so far into his world. He glared at her, daring her to deny that it was a game. His anger pulsed and lashed out. He glared at Godric, had he been a pawn to him too? He would help because he was a man of his word, and he'd promised he would help, but after that...?? He didn't know. Veela could make you want them, and love them. He had to think, was what he felt real? He knew he loved the boy, Gods be Damned but he did. But did Godric? His eyes were glinting with golden light, hardly any turquoise showing he growled at her.

You have worked yourself up this way over a misunderstanding! I respected you for your strength and your insightful mind. What I saw the other day was much more than this. he shut his mouth with an audible snap. He was angry now at himself dor believing.
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:46 am

Godric listened with a dark look as Marco questioned his feelings. Added to what Christy was doing to herself, and the way she was treating them. Objects started to fly off the walls as he started singing. His voice dark and forbidding.

This world may have failed you, it doesn't give you a reason why, you could have chosen a different path in life, the smile when you tore me apart.[/b/

His eyes traveled to both of them in the maelstrom of swirling objects. The silver dagger he had given her flew around him, its blade stained with his own blood. A streak of scarlet running down his face from a cut right below his eye like a tear of blood.

[b]If you think this is the way to find answers Christabellah, then you are sadly mistaken. Nick didn't kill his sister. I already told you this, but you won't beleave me. Now its time to see for your self.
As he said this the door opened and a small pensive came flying into the room. Sitting its self right before her its silver memories swirling into a reflective whirlpool.

Godric sat there with Nick when Christy had ran. The other boy was sobbing due to his sister's affliction and his love's flight from him. Godric reached into his cloak and pulled out a golden vile of black liquid. "If you feed her this, it will cure this disease." And Nick quickly gave it to the girl. Even the wound healed up almost instantly.

"And as for you not thinking about me being honest with my feelings, Meet me in my room after this." His voice was cold and hard. His feelings were destroyed at this moment. The room was still a tornado of objects that only seemed to hit Godric himself. The objects dodged the other two people totally.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:05 am

“If you think that way then leave.” she replied looking at Marco, “I’m not stopping you by any means…In fact I do remember saying I didn’t tell either of you that you could be in here.” She was even angrier at the fact that Marco would have suggested such a thing. She was so angry that she showed no emotion in her face or voice. She didn’t even flinch when her dagger flew out of its holder on her thigh and slashed Godric underneath his eye.

”How can you expect me to believe something that’s not true.” she said as the pensive came flying into her room. ”And where the hell did you get one of those?!” she exclaimed it having been a hard thing for a lot of people to come by. She knew her father had one for obvious reasons but her cousin was a different story.

He had shoved her head into it so she could watch. She saw herself leaving the manor and Nick in tears. She hated seeing him upset. If she could have she would have reached out and hugged him, but alas, it was only a memory and nothing more could be done about it unless they went back in time but then again that could serve to do more damage to her already damaged self and Nick and anyone they were around. She saw her cousin hand Nick the vial and watched as he went and woke up Cristina and fed her the potion. She gasped watching the girl cry as the cure seemed rather painful. She also saw Nick’s broken wand laying at the foot of their bed.

When she came up from the pensieve she looked at Godric. “Why didn’t he tell me?” she asked looking at him, “He told me he was going to have a last goodbye to her! I saw him do it! I saw the vision as it happened!” she screamed tears streaming down her face as a confused and hurt look came across it. Nick not only didn’t kill his sister but lied to her making her think he had.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco Dubhbraon Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:14 am

Marco could only watch the events unfold. He hadn't meant to get so angry, but he had been wounded. He had wanted to get her angry, to make her wake up and see the truth. Godric had done that, but Marco had made him angry in the process. He hung his head in shame. He looked up into Christabelle's face. You only knew half the truth, just like me. Now we both know it all. I'm sorry, but you must live now. You have a lot of explaining to do, and a fiance who needs your support now. His little sister probably wants to see you too.

His words had been so soft and heartfelt. He looked at the mess of her room and wanted to make it all clean so that it might have never happened. I'm so sorry, I am still here for you, if you want me to be or not. Even more so than before, I am here for you.

He turned to leave out the door to face Godric, he had doen what he could to make ammends with her, but Godric he didn't think would be so easy. He had been honest, and they had not. Why did he feel he was the one more at fault here? If they had revealed their history and he had time to think about it, it might have made him accept it easier. To have it thrown in his face was a shock. He had reacted strongly; wrong, but honestly. Now he had to face his actions. It was only half made better because he knew the boy's feelings were true. He stepped through the doorframe with a heavy heart hoping he hadn't ruined it completely adn might be able to explain.
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:29 am

Godric looked at his cousin with an entirly dark and saddened look in his eyes. If you want to know, sober up and ask Nick. But if you go to him in your current state, don't be surprised if I'm there to make sure your at least presentably sober. The pensive levitated off the ground and through the door. Leading Marco to Godric's room.

Now then, I must say that the house elves have a very hard job ahead of them. He knew his cousin wouldn't just leave things like that so he turned back to her. As for those immages being fake, there not. If you search the pensive you'll see every true thought i have had in the past sixteen years. He turned on his heel and headed for the door.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:37 am

As much as she wanted to answer Marco words just couldn't form in her mouth at the time. She knew Nick's sister would need a mother but even in her completely sober state of mind she wasn't ready to be a mum...not even if it were her own child. She looked at her cousin. "Godric wait." she said walking over and grabbing his arm. She looked him in the eyes having a conversation with him without speaking. He didn't kill her did he? she asked with her eyes tears streaming from them.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:07 am

Godric looked at her with a sadness he had never let anyone see before. Not even Christy. His eyes said it all. There blue corona almost lighting the room with a sad glow. His eyes only held one word. yes. He turned back and walked out of her room. Leaving her to ponder that for awhile.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:46 am

Christy wiped her eyes as her cousin left the room. All of a sudden it had been filled with an eerie silence that it hadn't seen in years since she first started going to school. When they had been seperated for the first time. She could remember all the way back to when they shared a crib. It wasn't because they only had one, it was because it was the only way they could sleep when they were babies. They shared a room til they were five and even when they got their own up until Godric went off to Durmstrang they shared hers. She was truly seeing what he had been talking about as she looked over into the mirror. Even though she was starting to sober up she was still fairly intoxicated.

Her face no longer had a glow of life to it. Her eyes had dark circles under them as if she hadn’t slept in weeks. She noticed how much thinner she had become. If she and Nick worked it out, she’d have to get the wedding dress now sitting in her closet altered, or gain all that weight back. She didn’t look the healthy thin she once had. She looked like she had been anorexic for months if not years. She see how far her bones were sticking out from where they once did. She lifted her shirt a bit and saw how her hips looked and noticed her rib-cage as she sighed. She didn’t know how she, who kept such good care of her body get like this as she walked into her bathroom shutting the door behind her.

She ran the water for her bath, this being the only part of her room that didn’t look completely destroyed. When she sobered up she knew she would have a massive cleaning charm to do on it but then again that could always wait. After she took her bath, relaxing for a good while in the hot water she wrapped herself in a towel and headed for her closet.

She found a pair of low-rise jeans and a long sleeved shirt and put them on. She looked for a belt since the pants had become far too big for her in the last few weeks. She sighed finally finding one. The bath had helped her sober up and she went to her vanity in the extremely spacious walk-in closet and decided to fix her hair and place a bit of make up on herself.

After fixing her curls just so and putting the make up on to make her look like she was somewhat alive she attempted to step into her room. She looked for her wand and it was no where to be found. She remembered then that in her anger at being woken up Godric had taken it and had yet to give it back. She groaned inwardly as she called several of the house elves up there. “I want this room completely spotless.” she ordered them, “If you so much as even misplace one thing from the way I had it a few months ago I will kill every last one of you.” She walked out of her room after giving her orders and knocked on Godric’s door. ”Delk can I have my wand back please?” she asked her cousin before walking in on him since she knew Marco was in there with him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:45 am

New Day!

Christabelle entered her room at her parents house and walked into the closet. The wedding dress she had made for her’s and Nick’s wedding was on a mannequin but sadly as of now she figured it would never be of use. She sighed as she ran her hand on the bodice with the lace overlay wishing that he would somehow return. Even though she knew he probably wouldn’t. Most people would say she was horrible having actively searched for him but still seeing her ex and a twenty-four year old at the same time. It was sort of her way of breaking down mentally one could say. She walked out of the closet cutting the light off and closing the door. She turned on her television and laid down on the bed flipping through the channels looking for something to watch.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:58 am

The door to Christy's room swung open all on it's own, the framed shattering and the doorknob going through the wall. Godric came storming in, a literal tornado of debris circling him, including a few of the unlucky house elves. His eyes were a turbulent dark blue, with flecks of violet. You have a lot of nerve, dear cousin. He said as he walked in, his wand flashing as he uttered a quick spell under his breath to seal the room to outsiders.

You have the audacity to claim to love Nick, and then you sleep with not only a filthy half blood, but Oded as well?! What on earth has Gotten into you? You act like the world should obey only your whims, and goddess be damned about how it will affect others? Guess what dear cousin mine, it ends now! You seem to think that cheating on Nick is fair, or just, or, or, i don't even know what. But let me say this, acting like a Jezebel, a whore, a slut, that isn't just degrading to you. It is degrading to every member of this family, Nick, and most of all, yourself. When he gets back, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even want you after all this. I need you in a right state of mind in order to do any thing with our little bad of marry men, and your not up to par. So now get your self back on track, or I will take things into my own hands, and leave you to the Mutts and leaches.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top