Christy's Room ((Godric)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Christy's Room ((Godric)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Christy's Room ((Godric))

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christy's Room ((Godric)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christy's Room ((Godric))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:32 am

Christabelle looked as if she were about to cry, "But thats the thing." she said looking at Godric, "I watched Nick throw him off of the cliff and heard him scream as he fell towards his death. I took a cruicatus from him because I refused to leave Nick to fight him alone." she said looking at her cousin. "I haven't slept since I saw Matt again, which is been two days now. I can't even close my eyes without remembering that fight."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:28 pm

"Well I have something for that." he said with a sad smile. He knew how she felt. He pulled out his beloved potion. A drought of Peace. "Here, take this and in a few moments that mixed with the nerve potion i gave you will let you sleep peacefully dear cousin. Don't worry about Matt, Nick and I will take care of him." He had that patented Godric gleam in his eyes.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:34 pm

"What is that?" she asked as she reached for it, taking it as she glanced over it. He could clearly see the engagment ring that Nick had given her the other night. She looked around at her destroyed room. "I can't sleep anyway I have to clean this mess up." she said seeing how her sheets were torn into almost complete shreds. "Plus I don't think I even have anymore sheets. I've destroyed every set I had."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:40 am

Godric laughed at the sheet comment, walked over to them holding out his wand, "Repario" The sheets mended themselves as he looked at her. "That's one of my Draughts of peace." he said with a smile. "Its what I use to sleep every night."
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:42 am

"Will you stay in here while I sleep?" she asked looking at him, not wanting to be left alone even after having the nerve potion. Plus who better than her practically twin cousin. "How long will I sleep for?" she asked looking at him curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:48 am

"Umm, about eight hours if your not used to them." he said with a smirk. "Of course." He jumped from where he was onto the middle of the bed and curled up. "But no snuggaling me." he said playfully knowing it wouldn't matter what he said. They both snuggled in there sleep. It was a moot point.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:51 am

She opened the vial and downed the potion getting into bed next to him, "We shared a crib until I was a year old." she said looking at him, "You really think what you said about cuddling would matter?" she asked yawning as her eyelids got heavier. She was soon asleep before he could even answer curled up against him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:28 am

Godric downed two of the potions himself and curled up. He knew he wouldn't sleep even for eight hours. But he still curled up to her and let his mind drift off for now. Better to take what you can get then spurn the whole world.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:31 am

Christy woke up about nine hours after the potion was taken pulling away from her cousin and stretching out on the bed cat-like as she yawned her tiredness away. She looked over to see if Godric was awake.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:25 am

He could feel his cousins eyes on him. He had been up since about three hours after he fell asleep. "Bout time you woke up. I wasn't going to wake you. So I coulnd't move." he said with a grin. He pulled out a granola bar and started eating it. Holding one out for her. "Not the best but i love them." he said as he ate the Honey and Oats bar.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top