Revenge on the Malfoy Manor - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Revenge on the Malfoy Manor - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Revenge on the Malfoy Manor

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revenge on the Malfoy Manor - Page 6 Empty Re: Revenge on the Malfoy Manor

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:04 am

"You thought of everything, Adrenn, I'm impressed, very impressed" Brianna said, smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:50 am

Sophia laughed. "Andrenn your so evil!"said Sophia still laughing as the yard blow up. "You have anymore tricks up your sleeves?' Sophia asked impressed. As she saw deaht eaters come towards them her eyes wided. "Oh, crap guys we got to run now!"said Sophia running as she pointed her wand behind her back. "Stupefy!' said Sophia still running.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:01 am

"Sectumsempra" Brianna yelled at the death eaters, killing them with each swipe of the wand
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:04 am

"Whew that was close, but I still think we didn't get away form them."said Sophia as she leaned against the tree to rest. "No matter where we go there will always be feath eaters there, we are surrounded by them!"said Sophia as she kicked a tree to relieve her anger.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:08 am

"Yeah, but at least we destroyed their headquarters and got revenge on the one that hurt your father" Brianna said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:10 pm

"Yeah, that we did now he feels the pain my fathers inright now!"said Sophia angerly. She was glad that they did get revenge on the Malfoy Manor but she still wasn't happy that her dad died because of their attacks. "I don't undestand why did yhey attack my father for he wasn't do any harm he was just investigating,"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:17 pm

(Spartan finshes assassinating the other Death Eaters trying to attack from the flank.) "Thats all of them" he said swiping his hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:18 am

"your killing all over the place arnt you im so tired of this its over say good bye if i kill you i save a hundred avadh kadvra" (never used the spell probly mispelled) dae said has he pointed his wand at aj. " now there will be lees blood shed"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:41 am

"Why Dae I didn't know you were a faithful death eater!"said Sophia "Now, if you kill Andrenn you'll have to kill me also you evil rat!"said Sophia as she got out her wand. " I always knew there was something wrong with you now I know, your a death eater."said Sophia
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:45 am

" your wrong im no death eater im stoping all the blood shed u guys the so called good guys and the death eaters all of you"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top