Revenge on the Malfoy Manor - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Revenge on the Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Revenge on the Malfoy Manor

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revenge on the Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Empty Re: Revenge on the Malfoy Manor

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:41 am

(Spartan watches the Death Eaters sprint right passed the both of them.) "lets get out of here!" he whispered getting up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:45 am

"I'm with you, lets get away from here" Brianna whispered, getting up and wiping cheese off of her face so she could see and breathe
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:48 am

(Spartan takes his armor off and he was clean in his normal clothes. He sprints with Brianna to the border of the forest. Spartan smiles evily as he planted a even more explosive bomb in the place. and he pushes the button and the mansion explodes.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:51 am

"Nice one!" Brianna said as she changed back to human form, "Do you think any of them got out before that bomb exploded?" she asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:51 am

"They did they have trackers on them." he said.(He looks and notices most of the wood and spints fly toward them.) "Oh god run!" he said grabbing onto Briannas hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:55 am

"What do we do now, some of the death eaters escaped" Brianna said as she ran with Adrenn
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:56 am

Sophia walked up towards them she smiled at them. "Sorry I got lost I whent the other way out the back way I thought I lost you guys." said Sophia as she joined them as the house exploded. Smiling and laughing she waved her wand as new clothes appeared on her. "We did it, thanks Adrenn, Brianna I couldn't do this without Andreen brillant plan and your fox form Bri."said Sophia smiling. "How we go get something to drink or something and celebrate?' Sophia asked.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:58 am

"I don't know" he said to Brianna. "Finnaly you made it Sophia." he said kind of worried "Wheres the others?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:00 am

"We can celebrate when the death eaters are gone, some of the death eaters escaped, Sophia," Brianna said, "and thanks for saying my fox form was important."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:02 am

(Spartan got that same evil smile again) "I also forgot to mention I planted explosives around the grass just in case." he said holding the detonator. (he pressed the button and the area blew up and it looked like a Mushroom was over the mantsion ruins.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top