Revenge on the Malfoy Manor - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Revenge on the Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Revenge on the Malfoy Manor

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revenge on the Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Empty Re: Revenge on the Malfoy Manor

Post by Darren Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:06 pm

Darren heard these words. They were gonna raid the manor!!! He liked the malfoys and wouldnt let them do it. He stepped from behind the tree and said Bombarda! hoping that it would injure them and alert the mayfoys.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:50 pm

Brianna thought to herself Accio platform, and a platform appeared for her and her friends to climb to safety on, she hoped she had summoned it in time, and that her friends would take her help.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:31 pm

Sophia lands as she ween everyone there including Professor Dumbledore. "Thankyou sir for being here, I really appricate it!"said Sophia as she whent by Andrain. As she saw Darren trying to alert the Malfoys she climbed into the platform as she got her wand out she quickly pointed it to Darren. " I'm Sorry Darren but they killed my dad so I'm getting revenge you can kill me if you have to but I want revenge for this!" "Protego!"said Sophia as she put a sheilding charm around them. "Tjis doesn't concern you Darren so bud out, Stupefy!" said Sophia to Darren.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:18 am

(Spartan noticed Darren and he wanted revenge on this place and he wasn't going to be stopped. He jumps off the roof and he points his Assualt Rifle towards Darren.) "Dont move" he said looking through the scope.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:25 am

Andrian ignored Adrenn and shouted " Petrificus Totalus!" sending a purple steak of light toward Darren, "Im sorry as well but your on their side" Andrian said weakly. Andrian was now into the battling mood and shouted "Expelliamus" making sure he had no attemp to disarm himself
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:31 am

"What do we do next guys?" Brianna said quietly as she morphed into her animagus form (a fox).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:50 am

As Sophia kept her wand out and ready she hled Andrain hand. "I'm here and were in this together remember that!'said Sophia as she walked into the manison. "Lets go we don't have and Bri stay in you form you can go investigate for us I can turn into my wolf but they'll noticed me but yor same and you blend in."said Sophia as she hid behind the wall as she seen a death eater paas by. ""Stupefy!" said Sophia as she pointed her wand to the deatheater.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:19 am

Brianna squeezed into a tiny vent, and crawled into a part where there were some death eaters, she listened in closely to a plan that they were making against the Order and Dumbledore's Army. "Not if I can help it!" Brianna thought as she looked at the death eaters and whispered "Sectumsempra" and killed most of the death eaters.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:44 am

Darren yelled protego blocking the three spells coming at him. He felt a little numb for a second and the others ran into the manison but he recovered. There was a flashing light and now there was a snake there. Darren slythered into the house from a window keeping an eye on he three
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:07 am

(Spartan runs inside and he pulls out his Assualt Rifle. He jumped over rubble and shot 10 Death Eaters and he went around looking for the main port of the mansion. He looks and sees it and he kneels by it and he plants the bomb. He sets the timer and it read 3 minutes. As he turned around he was attacked from behind and he was grabbed from the throat. He couldnt breathe.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top