Revenge on the Malfoy Manor
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Revenge on the Malfoy Manor Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Revenge on the Malfoy Manor

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revenge on the Malfoy Manor Empty Revenge on the Malfoy Manor

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:51 am

(Spartan lands near the mansion and waits for the toehrrs to show. He has the cheese bomb ready and neeeds to set it up.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Revenge on the Malfoy Manor Empty Re: Revenge on the Malfoy Manor

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:54 am

Brianna lands near where Adrenn is, "Is the explosive ready?" she asked him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:56 am

"Yeah it is I just need to set it up" he said. "We need to wait for the loverbirds" he said once more
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:56 am

Andrian lands near Adrenn and put away his firebolt and pulled his wand out and ran behind the forest "We need to sneak up there" Andrian said sqauting down and looking for any guards or so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:03 am

Brianna puts her broom in a safe and hidden place, then she took out her wand and stood, ready to take on the death eaters if they should ever find them out
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:06 am

"follow me" he said running on the ledge. (He looks around and he grabs a knife and he makes a giant circle on it. It popped open and he jumps outside and he grabs a DE and puts the knife up to its throat and he pulls back. its body plopped on the ground) "Clear" he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:07 am

Brianna followed Adrenn with her wand still at the ready in case of a mass attack by the death eaters
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:31 am

sam walks ina nd knocks over a hat stand and the other friends turn around

sorry im clumsy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:14 pm

Darren whos house was nearby was just walking around then he heard voices. He quietly ran towards a tree and hid behind it looking he saw Addrenn and a bunch of other people doing something...
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:36 pm

Albus Dumbledore pops in front of them "What you doing here" Albus Dumbledore said with a calm tone and put his hand on his hip and smiled at them, "I hear you Sophia taking revenge on your father attack?" Albus Dumbledore said, "I must warn you not get up there it dangerous" said Professor Dumbledore accusing them, "But since i am here i can help just stick close" he said peering at the mansion
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top