Revenge on the Malfoy Manor - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Revenge on the Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Revenge on the Malfoy Manor

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revenge on the Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Empty Re: Revenge on the Malfoy Manor

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:29 am

"Please I'm not no death eater, and lok around Dae the famous trio killed deatheater you'll not to try to kill them are you?" Sophia asked as she pointed her at Dae. "I'm sorry Dae but you have to kill me but you if realize the Aurors killed death eaters and so do wizards."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:40 am

"Dae this is not how you are like" Andrian said pointing his wand at his neck behind him "Drop the wand of you'll feel intense pain" Andrian said who's eyes was fixed on Dae "Adrenn you check if there any more death eaters" Andrian ordered feeling rather guilty of ordering his best friend around "Now!" Andrian said clearly with his wand still pointed at Dae and opened his mouth and said "You are have been defeated, you have been overruned" cruelly

Andrian looked down at Dae and saw he had a wnad in his hand and shouted "Expelliamus!" causing Dae wand to flick out of his hand "Stay away from my girlfriends and best friend" Andrian snarled at him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:03 am

"how do you know what im like how do any of you knew none of take time to talk to me now and i walk in a room and its crickets you guys so carsley kill them when theres no reason too your no better than them and unlike arours you dont have right by law and if ever talked to me you wuld know that i keep my dads wand with me at all times mabey seeing her hurt will make you get the message crucio" said dae pointing his wand at sophia
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:21 am

"NOOOOOOOOOOO" Andrian cried and shouted "STUPEFY!" and then lowered his wand and punched him in the head "Death Eater deserves to die!" Andrian said turning around and shouted "Expelliamus!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:22 am

Darren who was a snake was sping on the scenes, as soon as Andrian and Dae started fighting he struck. He turned back into Human and took his wand out. "You shouldnt put ur back on ur enemy Andrian! Crucio!"
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:09 am

Andrian turn around and tried to duck but felt immense pain and started to scream keeping hold of his wand "Ex -- Ex -- Expell -- Expelliamus!" Andrian shouted causing Daren wand to fly out and Andrian to get up angrily and pointed his wand at Darren "Petricfus Totalus!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:10 am

Darren quickly turned into a snake dodging the attack then slithered away his wand in his mouth.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:21 am

Dumbledore appeared in the fire and stared at the two Death Eaters "Darren and Dae i should of known" he said smiling and sended a disarm spell at Darren and a rope feel out of his wand and trying to wrap them around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:24 am

[u cant disarm or wrap a snake! lol]

Darren slithered towards dubledore quickly then pounced. He bit his leg with poisonous fangs.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:29 am

(omg im not a death eater i attack anyone who kills)
dae now retriving bot the his wands while the battle ensued he pointed at andy with his "levicorpus" and the with his dadas at darren "perficta totalis"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top