Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 10 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:05 am

"Pudding is good"He laughed. He grabbed some too. "Remember that? Oh and whatch this"He said Making a spoon appear in his mouth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 10 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:08 am

"I sure do!" Butterfly took a spoonful of pudding. It was sweet, yet bitter at the same time. She took a little punch, to wash down the string taste of the pudding.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:11 am

"Punch"He laughed. He grabbed some too. "I'm not normally one to go for the punch but tonights special"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:25 am

"Extra special." Butterfly finished her pudding, and drained her cup. "I'll be right back." She ran up to the DJ, and whispered something into his ear. He nodded. She went back to Louis.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:27 am

"By any chance are you gonna tell me what you just did"He asked her. "Even though I have a feeling I know what you did"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:29 am

"You'll see all in good time." What Butterfly had done, was request a song that was her all time favorite. She was not quite sure what genre of music it was, 'cause it had some slow parts, and some rockish parts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:36 am

"When is this "time" you speak of" he laughed. "You know if you requested a slow dance song you are not getting me on that dance floor again"He joked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:38 am

"Well, I guess I'm out of luck." Butterfly pretended to sigh. Just then, her request came on. It started out soft, and slow. "Are you gonna come?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:41 am

"Fine, but just because its you"He said. He let her take him out to the dance floor. "I'll only enjoy this because of you"He said softly to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:44 am

"And the only thing that makes this night perfect is standing right infront of me." Butterfly replied. She put her hand on Louis's shoulder, and took a step back, making sure not to trip.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top