Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 11 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:48 am

"Be careful Or I might just have to kiss you"He smiled. they started moving to the music. "Truly and really this night is perfect"He smiled at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 11 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:53 am

"I agree." The music suddenly got louder, and then grew very soft, almost silent. Butterfly had never realized how gorgeous Louis's eyes were. It was a random thought, but true all the same.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:56 am

((Ooc:I'm giving up on the coloured text lol))
Louis noticed how Butterfly's hair shined in the light. "You look so beautiful"He said. "Even though we really cant see each others faces I can just tell"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:06 am

((OOC: lol Razz))

"And you are so handsome." Butterfly loved the way Louis's hair was so long. She had never really liked boys with short hair. Not counting her brother of course. Who could not like their own brother?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:16 am

((OoC:Who couldn't like their own brother??? Shocked lol jk Very Happy ))
"Why thank you! I know it looks good"he said playfully. He mock flipped his head so it would shake. "But really"He laughed. He leaned in and kissed her once again. And right on cue was the spark.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:20 am

Butterfly was not expecting the kiss. But she still enjoyed it. A warm feeling spread through her stomach. If she did not know better, she would say she was glowing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:53 am

"You look like your glowing"he laughed. "Did i surprise you"he asked. He held her tighter now. "I love you" he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:58 am

"I love you too." Butterfly was not just saying this because Louis said it. She really meant it. With all her heart she meant it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:06 am

"Lets go somewere"he said. "Come with me"He gently pulled her with him. He had a good Idea were we can go and be alone.
Lets Go!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:41 am

Haley Kantal wrote:Haley took his hand, blushing deeply, she was glad that he couldn't see under the mask. She smiled, "Thank you!" she looked at him intently, searching his eyes, she couldn't help it, there was just something about his eyes that she loved.

Hafiz lead through Haley to the buffet table. He pour some punch into 2 glasses. He held another glass and gave to Haley "Here, your drink", he smiled at her. Making his eyes sparkle as she wears the most beautiful dress there.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top