Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 12 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:36 am

Sophia smiled as Jacob kissed her hand. "Thankyou Jake, that's sweet of you to say it took me forever to get ready!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "You look very sharp and handsome as always love."said Sophia as she gave him a kiss on the lips. Sophia pulled away and smiled as Daniel walked towards Izzie but looked through her mask when she saw him mouth what it seemed to be Nikki her little sisters name. As Sophia shook it off maybe she was mistaking him for saying something else. "Love I'm going to get me some punch want to come?"Sophia asked him softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 12 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:45 am

Aleski always hated balls. He wasn't a bad dancer, he just couldn't help feel extremely self-concious wearing fancy clothes and swishing about in front of the whole school. But the prospect of wearing a mask somewhat excited him. Tonight, people may not recognise him and he liked that. Plus, he had a date.

He was incredibly nervous, partly because she was pretty and he hadn't spoken to her much before, and partly because she was a Lestrange. She had family members who would not hesitate to kill him if they found out he had mistreated her, and purely daring to come to a ball with her when he was a Ravenclaw and raised as a half-blood probably counted as mistreatment to them.

His golden hair was tied into a short ponytail behind his mask, which covered his whole face. He had seen it in a dusty old muggle shop one day and fallen in love with it immediately, although it did look rather strange combined with his log, flowing indigo dress robes. He stood by the door, waiting patiently for his date to arrive. He would have waited to walk her to the ball but he had no idea where the Slytherin common room was, and he didn't feel like being ridiculed for his appearance by her housemates tonight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:31 am

Izzie saw Daniel and smiled. She waited for him to walk up to her, but he stopped and seemed to be stammering. She turned her head to the side and walked toward him. "Hey, babe, are you okay?" Izzie asked, holding his hand. "You look as though you've seen a ghost!" Izzie said. She used her other hand and caressed his face gently and softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:34 am

Daniel ignored Izzie for a minute, pulling himself together and finally he decided that he was just hallucinating so he turned to Izzie. "Hey, love. I'm fine" he smiled at her and smiled when she held onto his hand, using one hand to carresed his face gently in her other hand, "Doesn't matter, your here it all that matters to me now" he smiled softly at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:42 am

Jacob nodded his head at Daniel. He turned, held Sophia's hands and smiled. "Hey there, are you okay?" Jacob asked..she was a bit quiet. "Sorry..for that snarl at him for him complimenting you first...I just..." Jacob shrugged realizing perhaps there was no excuse for that kind of behaviour.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:09 am

Nikki stopped, turned and saw Daniel. She had a brief relationship with him before she..you know..kind of died. "Daniel? Is that you?" Nikki asked, walking toward him. She smiled at him.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:11 am

"H-h-hello" Daniel stambered removing his hand from Izzie, wandering if his eyes was decieving him, "I-is that you Nikki"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:25 am

"Yes, its me" Nikki smiled to him. "And hey to you too" Nikki added. "You look great, really cool" Nikki complimented.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:37 am

"Hey Abbs, you wanna go sit down?" Willow asked Abbey. She was starting to get a cramp. "My side is starting to hurt." She said and put her hands on her side, wincing at the pain.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:47 am

(((That was me accidentally posting as Abbey. She forgot to log off her account on my computer again!!!)))

"Hey Abbs, you wanna go sit down?" Willow asked Abbey. She was starting to get a cramp. "My side is starting to hurt." She said and put her hands on her side, wincing at the pain.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top