Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 7 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:28 am

Just the one huh? Well it was only fair, Christabelle could be very considerate at times, most girls would have been annoyed he wasn’t particularly interested in dancing but not her. Of course he would give her a dance, one at least. He took a sip of his drink and smiled when she began to question him on whether or not he had indeed been aware of her presence. Nicholas for a moment did consider playing with her and saying he had known and was just humouring her but did not “It was a lovely surprise, you took me off guard babe. I had no idea, I thought that your hair would still be brown, like it was in Hogsmeade a couple of days ago. Like I said though it was a nice surprise, I love your blonde curls.” He really did like her blonde hair not just because it suited her but because that was what it had been like when they first met so it brought back a lot of nice memories.

Taking her hand in his Nicholas would do something rather unexpected on his part. Indeed he wondered what had taken hold of him, perhaps it was just the company he was in “Come, you can whirl me around the dance floor, I can tell you want too.” He smiled then led her into the middle of the floor, not far in fact from where Louis Weasley and his date had congregated. Taking her left hand in his, and placing his right hand around her waist, Nicholas would lead Christabelle into a rather slow waltz. He had that usual air of confidence around him and he led well, his feet seemed to glide across the floor rather effortlessly and his head remained held high. Knowing that she was obviously extremely surprised at this he spoke “Mother used to take me to her ballroom dancing classes when I was younger. Two days a week of being swung around by middle aged woman needless to say I’m scarred for life now, I just pretend I cant dance whenever anyone asks me. But your special.” and indeed she was.

It was around this time he remembered something she had said earlier, about leaving early. They had done this at the feast, what a night that had been, smiling he continued “If we left earlier where would we go? Not up too the dark arts classroom again.” Nicholas laughed a little and awaited her reply.

Last edited by Nick Valentine on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 7 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:34 am

"You seem to like my blonde hair better." she said smiling sweetly at him. She loved when he pulled her around where he wanted her to be even though she was the one that had wanted to dance. She loved how devoted he seemed to her whenever it was just them. "Its not a bad thing to learn." she replied looking into his eyes through the mask. "My parents made me learn as well, though I hated most of it to be honest." And she was. She had loathed going to those classes with her cousin being told they had to learn. "I'm glad you think I'm so special." she went on to say as they glided around the floor. "We can go where ever you like liebe." she said giving him the choice this time, "We could even get a room and it actually be the two of us unlike all those other times when we've been caught in battles and such."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:52 am

"Hey Willow!" Abbey said, coming over and hugging her friend. Willow gave her a questioning glance, wondering how she recognized her. "You're one of my best friends! Of course I recognize you!" she exclaimed. She tugged on Willow's arm. "Come on, lets go dance!" she exclaimed.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:03 am

(((hey abbs i gtg to bed. i couldnt view ur dress pic though, so do u know y?)))

"Okay," Willow said, and followed Abbey onto the dance floor. "I love your dress!" she said as she examined Abbey's costume thoroughly. "Thanks!" she said and blushed. "But where's Lysander?" Willow asked, curiously.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:20 am

Abbey looked around. "I don't know, he said he was going to meet me here..." she said, looking at the watch she always kept on her wrist.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:32 am

"Of course I do." Butterfly mumbled into Louiss' shirt. The music was slowly slowing down. She sighed into Louiss' tux.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:37 am

"this is nice"He said. "You hungry?" He held on to her. He didn't want this to end. "This night had better never end"He laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:09 am

A masquerade ball. What a quaint idea. Of course, being a Hogwarts Alumus and former Board of Governors trustee, it was Lucius Malfoy's Merlin-given right to attend such an event.

Unfortunately, his name had lately fallen into disrepute, and even here, in the hallowed halls of Hogwarts, he was forced to go masked. Of course, Lucius was quite used to wearing a mask; they were ever so comfortable, and he believed they might even become quite the fashion statement in the future, especially since he intended to create the future in the style of his own choosing. It was, therefore, a blinding stroke of luck that this was a masquerade ball. Anyone would think he'd been drinking felix felicis *smirk*.

Lucius moved through the crowd as though it weren't there; at least the monkey-brain of the little brats was smart enough to understand superiority when it came calling. He noted the disgusting displays of skin some of the children presented for their school-mates along with the pathetic pretensions to prosperity. One boy even seemed to have scrawled across his face with ink. Was that what passed for humour in this institute of learning? He would speak to Draco about transferring Scorpius to Durmstrang next term.

Having spent a full fifteen minutes in the Great Hall, Lucius felt it was time to get some air. He strolled outside and took a turn about the grounds.

Follow Lucius
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:30 am

ne'os frowned at lucius "sam i will be back" he said waving his wand infront of his face the mask fading in a puff of silver smoke.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top