Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 16 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:03 am

Jacob Blaque wrote:"Alright then" Jacob smiled and held her hand so he and she didn't get parted in the crowd. "Did Daniel dump Izzie...Cause she seems like she's just standing there and Daniel's in shock and a girl is talking to Daniel" Jacob said, jumbled up to Sophia.

"Not that I'm aware of of Love, as far as I'm aware of there still together!"said as she locked hands with him and made there way to the punch bowl. "Maybe I'm going crazy love, but that girl Daniel is talking to looks exactly like my little sister Nikki!"said Sophia calmly. "Maybe I just miss her to much and I think it's her!"said Sophia shrugging as they reached the punch bowl. As Sophia got her some punch she decided to let go of seeing her sister if she did she was here to have fun tonight. As she took a drink of it she swallowed and gave Jacob a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 16 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:42 am

"Maybe..but, we'll have fun tonight love" Jacob winked and drank some punch. "I hope Izzie and Daniel are still together..They're such a cute couple..I've seen Izzie in one of my classes and spoke to Daniel at the lake" Jacob told Sophia.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:03 am

Nikki chuckled and smiled at Daniel. "Well..long story short..I'm a vampire...I only got paralyzed...then coma...haunted a girl named Rory...and well came back to life" Nikki said to Daniel, summing it all up.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:36 pm

Abbey was bored, so she walked over to where Soph and Jacob were standing. "Hey guys!" Abbey said, giving them a little wave. "What's up?" she asked.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:23 am

Willow sighed and started to doze off. She was SO lonely...
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:24 am

Sophia nodded. "I have to admit they make a cute couple!"said Sophia looking at them. As Jacob said they were here to have fin tonight she she smiled. "Your right love, were here to have fun!"said Sophia as she seen Abbey she smiled and waved back. "Hey Abbs, you look gorgeous!"said Sophia. Sophia knew she didn't look that bad herself, Daniel told her she looked beautiful as always and Jacob told her she looked stunning. "So having fun Abbs?"Sophia asked her with a warm smile. Abbey was like a little sister to her for she always made sure Abbey was protected.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:36 am

Godric had run into Christy. That was what he was after anyway. After she left he took off his mask, placed it on the drink table and walked out. He hated crowds. He hated not having a date, and most of all, he really didn't like hiding himself. He walked off with out another glance knowing that if he did glance back he would just get mad.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:46 am

Abbey sighed. "A bit. My date never showed up." Abbey said to Soph. "And thanks, you look great too!" Abbey exclaimed, trying to cheer up.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:01 pm

Lysander moved through the doorway. He wore a simple pair of tan pants and light blue shirt. Looking around all he saw were tuxs. Lysander felt underdressed. His simple white mask was the only normal part of his outfit.

(Umm.. Abbs? We don't know eachother yet.. Smile we meet here!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:36 pm

(((Okay. We'll meet! Smile )))

Abbey went back over to the punch table and grabbed herself another cup. She looked around, observing all the couples dancing. She sighed, wishing she had someone to dance with. Then, she noticed a boy enter through the mahogony doors. He was wearing tan pants and a blue shirt, and had two lip piercings. 'Oh my gosh', she thought. He's kind of cute! Abbey decided to walk over and introduce herself. She walked over to him, and blushed a light shade of pink. "Hi." she said. "I'm Abbey Dawn."
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top