Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 17 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:19 am

Just when Jacob was going to say some things to Abbey she went over to some guy. "I was going to compliment her...then say..oh never mind" Jacob muttered. Jacob had a bit more punch and but the cup down on a table. "Can I have this dance?" Jacob asked Sophia with a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 17 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:28 pm

Lance smiled when the girl came over to him. Most girls did not do a thing like that. Most girls thought him a bit.. odd..

"Hello Abbey Dawn" Lysander said smiling "I'm afriad that I can not return the privledge of a name. You can call me Leon" Lysander grinned to himself Leo or Leon was the nickname that only his closest friends called him. Lance was his genral name. Only his mother called his Lysander. But Lysander had no people to call his close friends. "You Miss Dawn look ravishing. I however seem to be fearfully underdressed".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:45 am

"Of course you can love."said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile and set her punch on the table and took Jacob's hand. Sophia looked over at Abbey talking to a boy about her age she smiled happily at the fact Abbey wasn't so bored now.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:48 am

Jacob smiled and took Sophia's hand. He guided her onto the dance floor and put her hands on his shoulders and put his above her waist, and pulled in closer and started to slow dance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:34 am

Lysander Scamander wrote:Lance smiled when the girl came over to him. Most girls did not do a thing like that. Most girls thought him a bit.. odd..

"Hello Abbey Dawn" Lysander said smiling "I'm afriad that I can not return the privledge of a name. You can call me Leon" Lysander grinned to himself Leo or Leon was the nickname that only his closest friends called him. Lance was his genral name. Only his mother called his Lysander. But Lysander had no people to call his close friends. "You Miss Dawn look ravishing. I however seem to be fearfully underdressed".

"I think you look quite handsome." Abbey said, blushing. She liked people who didn't go with the flow, they just kind of did their own thing. Abbey had never liked a boy before, so this was all quite new to her.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:43 am

Andrian wasn't a fan of dancing but he decided to go anyway just for fun anyway. He wore a normal black formal tuxedo and pant with a bow tie on his neck, he walked into the Great Hall, looked around and smiled it was great to be back in Hogwart despite the fact how it all turned out last year but he knew it was all his fault that allt his happen to him and he was willing to change that and make it up to people. He walked over to take a punch of drink, watching everyone danced, waiting for a girl to come over and take him or when the music lighten up.

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 17 Vert_25
Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 17 Mask
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:30 pm

Sophia continued dancing with Jacob but looked through her mask and saw Andrian walking in she held back a laugh. Sophia knew Andrian wasn't a fan of dances for a matter of fact she knew he was here only for the fun. Hoping Andrian didn't notice her through the crowd she kept dancing with Jacob even though she was sure he will notice her even with a mask on for that was the way he was. Sophia will never admit it but she stills loves Andrian and she pretty sure she always will.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:06 pm

Poe was getting ready in the Common Room. He disliked balls and such manifestations, but this was sort of obligatory so he had to come. But, he was late. This was not him, he was never late, but this manifestation was such a problem for him that he just had to come last. He put on a black tuxedo and black shoes, with a white shirt under it. He did not care much for his looks, but this was an official manifestation so he could not come in his robe, it would just not be just. He put his wand in his inner pocket and exited the Common Room. He always had his wand with him.

Soon, after climbing down the moving Staircase, Poe was in the Hall where the Ball took place. He entered and saw a lot of people. He then slapped himself in the forehead. He knew he forgot something - the mask. But, actually, he did not care. He actually had no real intent on wearing a mask, so the fact that he actually forgot it did not bother him much. He looked around to see if professor Wilson was there, but, just as he said, he was not. His nerves would not stand the crowd and the constant yelling and talking. Poe walked around a little, taking a glass and filling it with water using his wand. He walked around the Hall with the glass, hoping to notice someone familiar. He saw mrs. Granger, dancing with mr. Black. Since they were the first ones that he saw that were familiar, he approached them. ''Pardon me for the interruption, but where can I find some familiar people, since you will probably not want me sticking around your little love nest?'', he asked with a strong British accent and with a dose of sarcasm at the end. Yes, it was rude of him to interrupt, but he did not care much. He wanted his answer.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:24 pm

Sophia looked at him and broke away from Jacob and looked at the boy who asked her the question. " Oh no you didn't interrupt anything, you find some familiar people probably around the punch bowl, that's where alot of people talk at."said Sophia calmly. "Oh so rude of me, I'm Sophia Granger as you probably know."said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile. "I would try by the punch bowl if I were you, I hope I was so help to you."said Sophia calmly in a strong British just like the boy her age did a minute ago. Sophia figured he must be new for she haven't seen him around school any at all.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:47 am

"And I'm Jacob Blaque" Jacob added smiled at the boy who was talking to Sophia. "I've never seen you around are you new?" Jacob asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top