Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 21 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:10 pm

anamareia walked over to the refresment table and got something to drink. she was bored and thinking about leaveing. she was glad she had her jacket to hid her scars.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 21 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:00 pm

As they danced Lance could not help but smile at Abbey. He realized that he liked this girl. "My name is Lysander Scamander" he wispered to her and gently kissed her lips. Pulling away he wispered again "I'm Lysander Scamander". And he slid into the crowd. Amazed that he had kissed her without knowing her he smiled to himself. He was no play-boy. He was a COMC nerd. SHe would never like him. When he got to the courtyard and sat on a bench. Sighlently he ripped off his mask.

{OOC: Sorry I took so long to post, I'm going to create another thred so I can fallow what is happening, k?}
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:23 pm

Spike Edgelong wrote:Spike smiled as Zoe talked and he could feel the need to dance rising up in him. He looked at Zoe and said, "Would you like to dance my dear?" He asked her hoping that she would. He could feel the box in his coat moving as he did.

"I would love to." Zoe said in remark to Spike asking her to dance. Slowly she unbuttoned her cloak, gently she folded it and laid it across an abondaned chair. It would be safe there. She extened her hand toward Spike. She was actually going to dance. This would be intresting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Belle took his hand and walked out onto the floor with him. Sheer elgant grace was present in every move she made, thanks to her grandmother's contant nagging when she was younger she had learned to move like any young lady from money should. And of course the constant dance lessons had helped along the way. Her grandmother was always throwing balls and other such events, dragging Belle to them. That was one of the reasons Belle tried to avoid these things.

However now as she placed her hand in his and then her other one on his left shoulder she couldn't help but smile beautifully. Perhaps this evening would not go so bad after all. Belle noticed that the music was not a slow tempo, but niether was it fast. Instead it was a light hearted waltz which suited perfectly.

She looked up at him and smiled again, "I am delighted you decided to join me."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:59 pm

Anamariea walked out into the entence hall sitting on the stairs and took her heels and jacket off. she could have feel asleep right there but insteed she magicly got her gutar and started playing quietly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:05 am

Belle Fey wrote:Belle took his hand and walked out onto the floor with him. Sheer elgant grace was present in every move she made, thanks to her grandmother's contant nagging when she was younger she had learned to move like any young lady from money should. And of course the constant dance lessons had helped along the way. Her grandmother was always throwing balls and other such events, dragging Belle to them. That was one of the reasons Belle tried to avoid these things.

However now as she placed her hand in his and then her other one on his left shoulder she couldn't help but smile beautifully. Perhaps this evening would not go so bad after all. Belle noticed that the music was not a slow tempo, but niether was it fast. Instead it was a light hearted waltz which suited perfectly.

She looked up at him and smiled again, "I am delighted you decided to join me."

Andrian took her hand, dragged her onto the dance floor and saw how she walked elegantly - like a young lady. Then when they got to the dance floor he put his hand around her hip, onto her back while the other one locked his fingers into hers. So. Soft, he thought as he danced slowly to the song. "No problem, i wouldn't change anything in the world to just dance with you ," he said to her. "I appriciate that you were so polite enough to stop me before leaving the ball," he continued and smiled at her as he bore his eyes into hers. But not in an uncomfortable way. "I was getting lonely," he smirked at her, speaking in a low, attractive voice.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:23 am

Anamareia began to sofly sing one of her favoret muggle songs "we were both young when i first saw you. i close my eyes and the flash back starts im standing there on the balcony in summer air see the lights se the party the ball goudonds. see you make your way throw the crowd to say hello little did i no you were romeo you were throwing pebbles and my dady said stay away from julet..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:32 pm

Andrian took her hand, dragged her onto the dance floor and saw how she walked elegantly - like a young lady. Then when they got to the dance floor he put his hand around her hip, onto her back while the other one locked his fingers into hers. So. Soft, he thought as he danced slowly to the song. "No problem, i wouldn't change anything in the world to just dance with you ," he said to her. "I appriciate that you were so polite enough to stop me before leaving the ball," he continued and smiled at her as he bore his eyes into hers. But not in an uncomfortable way. "I was getting lonely," he smirked at her, speaking in a low, attractive voice.

Belle blushed at his comment about dancing with her. She had never had some one say something so sweet to her. She lowered her head just slightly to hide this from veiw and looked up at him through her long black lashes. "I am thrilled that I could help you, please any time you are lonely feel free to seek me out."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:38 pm

Elladora walked into the ball. Her black dress was knee length and had sparkles up the top, her mask was silver. She looked around curiously to see who was around. She had arrived very late.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:40 am

Spike helped Zoe take off her cloak and then held her hand as she extended it. He smiled as she looked up at him in an 'I'm ready' motion. He really did think she was beautiful. He walked with her to an empty spot on the dance floor and then held her properly. All those dancing lessons from his parents where finally going to pay off. He smiled, then started the dance. No matter if the song that was playing was fast or slow, he was going to dance slowly with her, savering every moment with her. After a good few minutes, he let go of her waist but still continued to dance, and grabbed a long white jewlery box out of the inside of his jacket. He then opened it with one hand and showed her the beautiful diamond necklass that was inside. "For you my beautiful angel." He said to her so she knew that it was for her. He awaited the happy look on her face.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top