Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 22
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 22 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 22 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:47 am

Belle Fey wrote:
Andrian took her hand, dragged her onto the dance floor and saw how she walked elegantly - like a young lady. Then when they got to the dance floor he put his hand around her hip, onto her back while the other one locked his fingers into hers. So. Soft, he thought as he danced slowly to the song. "No problem, i wouldn't change anything in the world to just dance with you ," he said to her. "I appriciate that you were so polite enough to stop me before leaving the ball," he continued and smiled at her as he bore his eyes into hers. But not in an uncomfortable way. "I was getting lonely," he smirked at her, speaking in a low, attractive voice.

Belle blushed at his comment about dancing with her. She had never had some one say something so sweet to her. She lowered her head just slightly to hide this from veiw and looked up at him through her long black lashes. "I am thrilled that I could help you, please any time you are lonely feel free to seek me out."

"I think, i will," said Andrian in a low attractive voice as he locked his finger into hers, locking his eyes onto hers. He never mean't a girl so polite as her - this was the first time. "I would like that," he continued and suddenly his heart thumped against his chest when he saw the blush on her cheek then the way she look at him through her long baclk lashes. "Thank you."
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 22 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:45 am

Belle then realized that she was wearing the mask so of course he would not just seek her out. That was after all the point of this ball. However she did not want to reveal herself her and so smiled up at him. "Perhaps you would care to accompany me on a walk?" She asked.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:53 am

Sierra knew she was late for the ball. She cared, but only in the slightest. She was too shy to have gone to any gathering, and was only going to this one because nobody would know who she was. She took a deep breath, and slipped the mask completaly over her face.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:42 am

Belle Fey wrote:Belle then realized that she was wearing the mask so of course he would not just seek her out. That was after all the point of this ball. However she did not want to reveal herself her and so smiled up at him. "Perhaps you would care to accompany me on a walk?" She asked.

Andrian looked at her, staring blankly at her. He felt as if everything around him had all muted out and in slow motion - his heart was beating against his chest, rapidly. "I would love to, Miss..." he paused for a second, from not knowing her name yet so he just bowed and gave her hand a gentle kiss. "My apologize," he said. "I haven't properly introduced myself," he continued. "My name is Andrian Potter."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:23 pm

Belle smiled down at him and she blushed again as she felt his lips touch the skin of her hand briefly. "It is a pleasure Mr. Potter." She placed her arm through his and began to lead the way out of the Grand Hall. "I prefer that you be the only one that knows who I am, so once we reach some where private I will let you know who I am. Do you have any places in mind Mr. Potter?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:50 am

Andrian looked up at her, watching her cheek turn bright red - she was blushing. His lips twitch into a smile as he lifted his lifted his chin up again then kissed her hand, softly again. Then he stood up, striaghtly again and felt her arm go through his and followed her lead out of the Great Hall. "As, you wish, ma'am," he smiled at her warmly. She then asked him if he had any places in mind; somewhere private so they could talk and so that he could hear her name. He considered on this for the moment. "How about the Astronomy Tower, i heard it very romantic at night time," he suggested, smirking at her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:47 pm

Belle smiled again, she found it hard to not do so in his presence. "It sounds wonderful, I love to look at the stars. There is some thing about them that just feels magical and peaceful." She stopped there, "I'm sorry I am rambling, but I do love the night."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:41 pm

Amy knew she was late. Amy did not care. The same boys would be here, no matter how early she was. Amy wore a short slinky red dress. Absentmindedly she strolled into the center of the dance floor, willing a man to claim her.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:58 pm

Belle Fey wrote:Belle smiled again, she found it hard to not do so in his presence. "It sounds wonderful, I love to look at the stars. There is some thing about them that just feels magical and peaceful." She stopped there, "I'm sorry I am rambling, but I do love the night."

"Great," Andrian grinned at her. "There will be heaps of stars up, when we get there," he told her as he looked down at her when she suddenly stopped in the middle of her speech. He laughed. "No," he said. "It okay, you can ramble on, whenever you want," he continued as he lead her up the Grand Staircase, trying his hardest to be gentle and careful with her. I'll tell you when i want you to stop," he laughed.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:59 am

(OOC: All right we are now in the tower Mr. Potter. When you get on next please join me.)
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top