Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 18 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:12 am

"Excuse me Daniel..I have to see that guy if he's who I think he is.." Nikki said to Daniel. "Enjoy your evening with your girl" Nikki winked and walked over to who she could've sworn was Andrian. She walked up and got a drink and stood next to him. "I'm not sure how to say this but uh..by any chance..is that you..Andrian?" Nikki asked, taking a sip of her drink and she waited anxiously for an asnwer.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 18 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:33 pm

Poe looked a little confused. They obviously were either nice or did not catch the irony. ''Arthur Poe, at you service. Well, yes, I am new, in a way. I've been educated in another Wizarding School in England and I transferred here along with professor Wilson.'', he said calmly.

He looked at the two. They seemed very happy. [b]''Sorry, but would you be so kind as to tell me why this Ball started? What is the reason for it being started by the school?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:59 pm

"Nice to meet you Arthur, and welcome to Hogwarts!"said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he asked why the ball had started and why it was started by the school. "Well, almost every year I been here which has been for seven years they always had a ball at the beginning of the term to welcome students back as well as new students."said Sophia. "It also helps first years make new friends as well as transfer as well and it makes the first years and transfer more comfortable."said Sophia shrugging.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:42 pm

After a lot of thinking, Zoe finally decided to actually attend the ball. She had not had much luck with any of the previous balls held here at Hogwarts. Why did she think this one would be any diferent? Chances were it wouldn't be but she was going to attend anyway. Maybe she would be lucky and Spike would be attending. She wasn't really sure. At least not at the moment.

Letting out a deep sigh, Zoe dressed and pulled her cloak aorund her. She knew it wouldn't be cold in the hall but she was sure she would be out on the grounds walking before the night was over. Red was one of her favorite colors and looked wonderful on her, so she could only hope that Spike would like it. Pulling her long blonde hair back a little in her butterfly barrett, Zoe was dressed and ready to attend the ball.

Slowly she walked down to the hall and so that there were a lot of people already milling about. She decided to go stand at the back of the room and wait.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:06 pm

Poe looked at her. She seemed nice. But the reason, well, it seemed like complete nonsense to him, but he decided not to say anything. ''Mrs. Granger, if I am not mistaken, would you be so kind as to point me to the program of the Ball? Are there any special events or do we just walk around here as puppets or do we have some special events?'', he asked.

He then noticed Zoe coming in and followed with his eyes as she went to the back. ''Strange critter'', he commented.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:25 am

Making her way toward the back of the hall, Zoe couldn't help but noticed that she seemed to have people looking at her. After all this really wasn't something new. But it still unnerved her every time. She hated it. Gazing througout the crowd, Zoe looked or anyone she could talk with as she waited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:31 am

Jamie stood and glided through the dancers. She wished there was someone interesting here.
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:13 am

Spike having been there almost the entire time was starting to think that Zoe was not going to come. But when he had finally stood up and started to leave he saw what looked like an angel floating towards the back of the room. He walked quickly over to Zoe and touched her shoulder. "Zoe? Is that you? If so you look beautiful." Spike said with a smile.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:27 am

Belle had been debating if she was going to attend the ball or not. She had wanted to go wondering through the forbidden forest and enjoy the night or perhaps just sit in front of the common room fire and enjoy a good book. However a last minute owl had shone up, well actually it was her raven, Darth that delivered it. It had been from Scott telling her he was quite aware of the events for the night and that she should go and have fun instead of reading a book.

She had sighed and went to the package he had sent three days before and opened it. Belle had to admit her brother knew her tastes well. She had put the dress on and pulled her hair up and curled it before applying some back up, not as heavy or black as she normally did. More of a shadowy effect.

When this was done she sat down and put her heels on, they were silver which accented the silver and rine stones on her dress and the silver of her mask which in turn brought out the silver to her blue eyes.

She gave herself a once over and then had headed to down to the ball which is where she now stood watching all the people. She felt really out of place now, this just wasn't her sort of thing.

As she had stood there a boy had passed her after just taking his mask off, he had been cute but something had seemed to upset him. She let this go and turned back to all the people.

"Nothing like feeling out of place." She said to herself.

Dress:
Spoiler:
Mask:
Spoiler:
Hair and make up:
Spoiler:
Shoes:
Spoiler:
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:01 am

Standing there watching the others, Zoe couldn't help but let her mind wonder. It went to many different things. Her biggest worry was being alone at the ball. Just as her fear began to fill her she heard a voice behind her. The one first she had been wanting to hear, Spike. Her heart starting beating just a little faster as she turned to face him.

"Hi there." Zoe said as she closed the distance between Spike and herself. "Sorry I was late. I was worried about coming."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top