Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 19 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:06 pm

Andrian saw Nikki walk up to him and asked if he was who she thought it was, he smiled and looked at her through his mask. "Andrian" he repeated acting as if he was confused; he wanted to be mysterious and thought it was fun to trick other people mind now and then. "I'm sorry. You must of had mistaken me to someone else," he said sacastically then he saw Belle Fey walk into the Great Hall; she looked so much different then most of the girls in the room and that what he liked in a girl but he made no effort or move to go up there and talk to her -- just like he said he liked being mysterious which was one of the reason why he came here to the dance. He watched her closely but not in an uncomfortable way meaning that he turned away from her every few second then back at her, he then looked at Nikki with a smile.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 19 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:09 pm

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh at Arthur. "You just dance and walk around and greet others."said Sophia shrugging simply. "Excuse Arthur and Jake, I'm going to get some more punch I don't know why I so thirsty!"said Sophia as she walked off towards the punch table. As she went through the crowd heading towards the punch table she walked passed Nikki and Andrian but brushed passed Andrian. "Oh sorry."said Sophia softly before she walked off towards the punch table to get her some punch.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:40 pm

[quote= "Abbey Dawn"]"I think you look quite handsome." Abbey said, blushing. She liked people who didn't go with the flow, they just kind of did their own thing. Abbey had never liked a boy before, so this was all quite new to her.[/quote]

Lance smiled "That you Abbey, and you look quite beautiful. I did not realize it was such a formal event. My mother always liked free expression anyway". Lance smiled "Dance with me?" he asked her, holding out his hand
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:14 am

Anamariea walked into the grate hall. for the masqurade ball. she was new and shy not noing any one.

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 19 8b6pfc10
Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 19 Resize?sq=160&uid=572742705
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:08 am

"Oh..sure yeah..sorry" Nikki said and turned away. She was so sure..she would've bet on it. She bit her lip and tried to stop the tears running down her face and ruining her make-up. Luckily she was wearing a mask. She breathed in deeply and exhaled. Sophia passed by them and she smiled with tears down her face. "That's okay" Nikki said, mindlessly when Sophia passed by them. She hated Sophia not knowing she kept passing her sister and Nikki hated for embarrasing herself in front of some guy.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:24 pm

anamariea walked over to a place where there weren't many people and took her long brown hair out of her poneytail leting it cascade down over her sholders.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:52 pm

Lysander Scamander wrote:[quote= "Abbey Dawn"]"I think you look quite handsome." Abbey said, blushing. She liked people who didn't go with the flow, they just kind of did their own thing. Abbey had never liked a boy before, so this was all quite new to her.

Lance smiled "That you Abbey, and you look quite beautiful. I did not realize it was such a formal event. My mother always liked free expression anyway". Lance smiled "Dance with me?" he asked her, holding out his hand[/quote]

"Thanks." Abbey said. "I'd love to dance with you." she took his outstretched hand and guided him out onto the dance floor. They began twirling around in circles, dipping and swaying to the music.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:22 am

Spike was glad that it was Zoe, he would have felt stupid if it wasn't. But he became curious as she had said that she was worried about coming to the Ball. "Why were you worried? You knew that I would be here. I would never pass up a chance to see how beautiful you are in that gown." He said to her now feeling his cheeks start to turn red. He then remembered the neckless he bought for her that was tucked away in his pocket. He would give it to her once they started dancing.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:08 am

Jess walked into the ball wearing a costume he'd picked up for the Venican Carnivale. It was a few years ago now, so the costume was a bit dusty, but otherwise fine. He walked in, glad no one could see his face, he liked to keep the people guessing and he hoped this costume would suffice. He instantly walked up to the bar and got himself a bottle of butterbeer.

Spoiler:
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:20 pm

As Arthur looked around, he noticed Wilson come in with professor Calvert. He laughed sarcastically. ''It seems he succeeded'', he said to himself. He did not want to disturb them, he will have to chat with him. He continued looking around. He then noticed a pretty red-headed girl dancing with a rather awkward. He wanted to introduce himself. He greeted Jake and went to the crowd to the place they were dancing.

Soon he approached them. The girl looked even prettier. (It is something like his second crush, divided between Mariana and her). He approached them slowly and quietly, like a ghost and appeared behind the girl's back. ''Good evening, I apologise of the interruption, but I thought it would be good to introduce myself. Arthur S. Poe, at your service'', he said, bowing slightly.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top