Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 15 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:52 pm

Christy smiled and glanced over at Nick. "You know he isn't that horrible you know." she said as her feet barely touched the ground. When the two of them danced it seemed like they were floating on air, odd since they were in fact cousins. The slight change in tempo didn't phase them one bit as they changed the waltz to make it go a little faster than what they were doing. "Besides when have you ever had to worry about me getting knocked up?" she asked laughing a little.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 15 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:48 pm

Nicholas tilted his head to the side, eying up Godrik, he smiled a little at his idle threats but dismissed them, like an adult simply dismissed a child’s bad behaviour. Nick did not want to fight and he really could not be bothered composing a metaphorical reply. The boy wouldn’t appreciate it, so he simply allowed him to lead Christabelle off to the dance floor, leaving Nick behind at the drink’s table. Knocked up, really? As if Nicholas needed the grief something like that would cause. Still, perhaps Godrik had been joking, if he was it wasn’t a particularly good joke. Nicholas sipped at a glass of punch, gazing around the dance floor, everyone seemed to be having fun. Nick was having fun too, he took his drink over to the other side of the room and leant against the wall. He dropped his head allowing his hair to fall over his face as he contemplated what to do with himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:34 pm

The dance soon came to an end and Christy smiled at her cousin and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for the dance Delk." she said smiling as she walked back off the dance floor to find Nick. She found him leaned up against a wall with his head down. "Are you ready to go now?" she asked looking at him smiling sweetly. She was ready to leave since she had gotten her dance in with her cousin. She place her delicate hand on Nick's cheek and waited for him to answer.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:19 pm

Nicholas looked up slowly as her hand touched his cheek, he smiled a little and replied calmly “Yes my love, I am ready to be lead wherever it is your fair hand wishes to take me. Though the fair maiden has not yet revealed where it is we are going? Where are we going?” He pushed himself up from the wall and flicked his fringe out of his face, offering one more glance around the room. Thing’s would be rather dull now he was leaving but Nicholas couldn’t hang around and entertain everyone all day. The eye candy he offered other guy’s dates would just have to get over him as he swaggered out of the hall and out of their lives. There were more important things to be had today, he could sense Christabelle had something in mind for him, though what he did not quite know. Nicholas took Christabelle’s hand in his and led her out of the hall, reaching into his pocket he picked out his black masquerade mask. Staring at it for a moment he allowed his fingers to relax and the mask to fall to the floor “Valentine has left the dance, what will everyone do? My mask can stay behind in my place, it will serve as a reminder of my presence here. I also cant be bothered carrying it around anymore…..” He trailed off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:26 pm

"I honestly didn't think that far ahead." she said as she removed her mask, it was far too expensive and beautiful to be thrown on the ground so she just held on to it. She held his hand as they left the masquerade. "I imagine that there are some things that need to be done lest you want to wait til the morning." she smiled as she kissed his cheek. "Besides I told you I would find somewhere for us to go."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:45 am

A line of confusion appeared upon Nicholas’s brow as he looked at Christabelle as she spoke. He couldn’t remember arranging to do any important business today, or indeed in the morning. Was he forgetting something? Nick allowed her to kiss his cheek before speaking “What are these things which you talk about? Have I forgotten something rather important?” It was not unlike Nicholas too forget things, his mind was over loaded with information lately so it was difficult too keep track of everything. He had been looking forward to relaxing with Christabelle, whatever he needed to get done as she had put it would have to wait till the morning. He smiled and continued “Tonight you and I shall cast away our troubles and worries, I want all your attention tonight, anything else can wait. How long I have waited to be alone in your arms again my canary. I cant wait too see where it is your taking me.” He smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:17 am

"Not to my knowledge you haven't." she said smiling at him. She had no idea where they would be going but she knew she would figure it out. She always did have a good way of coming up with a plan at the last minute. "Well unless you want us to go somewhere that you have in mind I'll think of something. So far all I have is my house or a hotel." she stated as they walked out of the school. Such a mess she was when it was at the last second, "I've been waiting to be in your arms. I honestly wish we would have just skipped this masquerade and gone straight to what we are going to be doing." she mused thoughtfully. "How about a hotel, no one would be able to disturb us there." she said looking at him, "Know of any near by or anything?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:23 am

Jennifer was becoming very bored with this ball. Nobody was talking to her and none of the slytherin boys were even looking at her. So she thought it best just to leave now. Just as she was standing up to leave, she saw Ne'os walking away. Jennifer then got a very evil, sudistick look on her face. She walked over to Ne'os's wife, Samantha. "Hello Samantha. I'm very sorry about what happened on that cruise boat. If I had known that you guys were on it, I wouldn't have tryed what I had." Jennifer said to her, trying to make her feel better. "Can we talk out in the hallway?" Jennifer asked her, now trying to get her to get away from everyones peering eyes.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:37 am

Samantha heard a very familiar voice right behind her. She knew that voice, she could never mistake it. Samantha turned around with wand in hand. "Hello Jennifer." She said to her listening to her with a 'I don't believe you' face. "Um...sure. But be warned I don't trust you." She said to her then followed her out to the hallway.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:44 am

"Ok, I understand." Jennifer said to her, trying very hard to hide an evil smile. "Just follow me." Jennifer said, leading her to the hallway, out of site from everyone else. Jennifer then stoped in the middle of the hallway facing Samantha. "Ok now. I want you to understand why it was that I had to do what I did on that boat." Jennifer said to her. Samantha only nodded her head. Jennifer then walked around samantha as she talked. Once Jennifer was behind her, she grabbed her shoulder and apperated to the hogsmeade forest. Samantha didn't even have time to scream for help.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top