Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 9 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Post by Willow Ashers Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:11 am

"Yeah!" Willow said. This musice right now was horrible! "Change it!" she practically yelled, covering her ears. "Now!" Abbey laughed and teasefully asked, "What Willow? Don't you like the music?" and then Abbey gestered to the DJ to turn the music up louder. "NOOOOOO!" Willow screamed, and everyone looked at her curiously. "Sorry," she mumbled and they all laughed.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 9 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:20 am

Elv stood there in the corner with pumpkin juice goblet on her hand. She enjoyed the party on her own way. She doesn't really care about dance anyway... But she loves to see how her friends laughed and had fun. Elv laughed when she saw Abbey and Willow dance together. And smile while watching Jacob and Sophia and also her brother Louis and Butterfly.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:02 pm

Izzie Stevens wrote:Izzie entered the great hall wearing a white silky strapless dress with a bit of blue long spirals that wrapped around the dress. She wore white sandals and had her hair done up. She wore a blue mask with glitter and ribbon hanging off her. She also had blush and lipgloss on and a bit of perfume. She smiled and tried to look for someone she knew..Hopefully Daniel or maybe some one new..

((Sorry, no picture!! Sad))

OC: >.> "Daniel or some one new"

IC:

Daniel chuckled and flashed his vampire teeth at Jacob as he patted him on the shoulder. "Just messing with you, mate" he told him then started to walk off leaving both of them some alone time together, he saw Izzie walk into her room; recognizing her immediately by the color of her skin and how gracefully her hair fell down her shoulders and he could just recognize her by the scent of her blood which made his noise prickle and his throat dry up; Daniel smiled and cleared his throat, taking a huge gulp of water as he decided walked up to her, but found himself stuck to the ground watching how beautiful she looked and walked but was unpeasently surprised that she wasn't taking the chance to talk to him first, yet he still understood her and there was many other reason why she just didn't walk up to him.
One was that he had he hair done up in a way that was almost impossible for anyone to regonize him; even Sophia thought he looked different which he was aiming for so he manage to lift up his feet and walked toward
All of a sudden, as he walked toward her thinking he was hallucinating; he saw Nikki Granger walking pass him causing him to halt to a stop, one side of him wanted to talk to her and the other side was that he wanted to go over to Izzie and dance but he wanted to do both at once and he knew that he couldn't, "N-n-n-nikki" he stammered, softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:37 pm

You seem to like my blonde hair better." she said smiling sweetly at him. She loved when he pulled her around where he wanted her to be even though she was the one that had wanted to dance. She loved how devoted he seemed to her whenever it was just them. "Its not a bad thing to learn." she replied looking into his eyes through the mask. "My parents made me learn as well, though I hated most of it to be honest." And she was. She had loathed going to those classes with her cousin being told they had to learn. "I'm glad you think I'm so special." she went on to say as they glided around the floor. "We can go where ever you like liebe." she said giving him the choice this time, "We could even get a room and it actually be the two of us unlike all those other times when we've been caught in battles and such."

“Well you were blonde the day we met so it just bring’s back good memories. I usually go for brunettes, but yeah I prefer you with blonde hair.” He could tell that Christabelle was also a good dancer, the two seemed to move in unison, there would be no sore toes here it seemed. Dancing had its advantages, on the duelling floor as odd as it may seem. Being light on your feet could be the difference between life or death, on more than one occasion he had been saved by quick feet. Still now was not the time for such thoughts, tonight was supposed too be a time to allow themselves a break from their studies. When Christabelle suggested a room Nick smiled, it would be nice to have time alone where they could just relax without fear of being attacked. Speaking softly into her ear he continued “But where would we find a private room in Hogwarts my sweet? There is no privacy in this castle…..”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:54 pm

"Well love, we could always go to my house or find a hotel." she said musingly as she looked at him, "At least then we wouldn't be bothered." she went on to say as the song ended and she whispered something to him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:20 pm

“I agree, we should find somewhere, your house perhaps would probably be the best place to go. Then again, we might get interrupted there too. Do you know any good hotels we could head too?” Nick spoke whilst still waltzing. The song however like most thing’s came to an end and he released her left hand and took her hand from her waist, smiling he spoke “When did you intend on leaving?” Looking past her he saw Godrik standing alone, probably trying to find Christabelle, turning to her he continued “I guess you should probably say hello to your cousin first. He is over there alone, waiting on you I presume?” Nick smiled, he didn’t mind hanging around while she spoke too him, he was after all family. Nick raised his hand and gave Godrik a small wave, the sort of wave that said “We are over here”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:25 pm

"I know of a few in London." she said grinning at him, her grin fading when he mentioned her cousin. "You're right I should at least say hello." she said looking over at Godric, "Unless he found himself another boy to go with he'll be alone tonight. I should probably at least dance with him." she said kissing Nick on the cheek as she pulled him with her over to her cousin, "We were going to leave but we saw you cousin dear." she said smiling, "Would you like to dance with me?" she asked looking between the two, "I'm sure we could show dear Nick here a thing or two."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:47 pm

"Mhm." Butterfly hugged Louis even tighter. This was the best night of her life!!! She curled her hand around the back of his neck, slightly ruffling his hair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:25 pm

"Well cmon then" He laughed. He playfully pulled her over to the snack table. "it all looks so good! you pick first"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:03 am

"Hmmm... I think I will have some butterscotch pudding." Butterfly picked up the scooper, and plopped some into a bowl, conjuring up a spoon as she did so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top