Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 6 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:39 pm

Nicholas jumped when Christabelle kissed his cheek, he did not know who the girl was until she was whispering sweet words into his ear. Her words made him smile and when she finished he turned to face, none other than his girlfriend, and date for this evening, Christabelle. She looked beautiful in her classy dress and masquerade mask. It was probably the most impressive he had seen yet, he lifted it up slightly to see her for himself then placed it back over her face “Very nice love, I see someone has made a big effort.” Nick pulled his black mask out of his pocket and put it on “Personally I think I look better without mines. It was short notice and this was all my mum had at home, I think its from a party she went to in the nineteen sixties or something.” He took a drink of his punch then had a look around. People had already started dancing to the music, the live band was really kicking thing’s of with a slow tune, smiling he turned back to Christabelle “You aren’t going to make me dance tonight are you?”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone) - Page 6 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball (OPEN to everyone)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:43 pm

Butterfly did not have time to protest. She did not feel the spark, but what did that matter!? She embraced Louis, and only when she ran out of breath did she pull away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:44 pm

"I might just to one." she said smiling sweetly at him. She could tell he didn't want to dance but she needed to at least have them make an appearance. "We could always leave early if you want." she suggested knowing that their wouldn't be school the next day. "And I didn't try that hard." she said flashing her trademark smile at him, the one that left people weak at the knees. She pulled her mask back down. "So you really couldn't tell who I was?" she asked glad that her surprise had worked.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:45 pm

"Well sorry I'm late but i couldn't decide what mask to were"He laughed. "Well shall we dance"He said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:47 pm

"Of course! It's a Ball!" Butterfly was not being a brat, she was being silly. She pulled Louis to the dance floor. "Are you ready?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:49 pm

Willow was lonely, but really wanted to meet someone new here. She went to the center of the dance floor, and started dancing by herself. She was down, but her spirits could EASILY be lifted...
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:49 pm

"I was until you agreed"He joked. He pulled her in and started moving to the music. "this isn't as bad as my sisters said it was"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:01 pm

"They said dancing was bad? It's actually sort of romantic..." Butterfly placed her hand on his shoulder, and rested her head on his chest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:06 pm

His hearts started beating extra fast. You'd think he would be used to this now. "It is"He said softly. "you like it?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:00 am

Willow walked over to the side and sat down, wishing that someone were here, even if her great friend, Lysander. She could atleast dance with him. She secretly crushed on him, but didn't want to tell him or Abbey. She loved their friendships too much to spoil them. She sighed, and started to doze off when someone approached her...
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top