O.W.L prep Class 1 - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O.W.L prep Class 1 - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O.W.L prep Class 1

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O.W.L prep Class 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: O.W.L prep Class 1

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:43 pm

Hafiz smilled for the additional information from the Professor "Thanks professor. I will remember that", he nodded to him. As professor Karit instructed the class to clean up, Hafiz put in his things in his bag and ready to leave.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:11 pm

Elv nodded. "Pumpkin?? Great!!" she said mumbling. "I better practice this spell..."Se packed her things and ready to leave. "Coming, Abbey?? Jacob??" she asked.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Abbey Dawn Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:45 pm

Abbey nodded and followed Elv out of the door after picking up her books and her bag. Abbey turned to Elv and Jacob. "I think that charm will be pretty easy, what do you guys think?" Abbey asked. "Put I think that I'll still practice it, just incase."
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:59 am

Izzie packed up her things. She then put her bag on her back and made her way out of the classroom.

Last edited by Izzie Stevens on Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:52 am

Jacob smiled and nodded. "Coming" Jacob called. He quickly packed his belongings and was out the door with Abbey and Elv.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:42 pm

Elv laughed. "You are preety good in Charm and Transfiguration, Abbey..." she said calmly. "Honestly, I never use this spell before... It's not going to be easy..." Elv laughed again. "Can we practice together?" she asked to Abbey and Jacob. Elv noticed that someone watched her leave, but maybe it was only her who felt that way...
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:07 am

Karrit watched the students leave individually and closed the door. He floated out through the chalkboard, already planning next lesson.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top