O.W.L prep Class 1 - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O.W.L prep Class 1 - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O.W.L prep Class 1

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O.W.L prep Class 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: O.W.L prep Class 1

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:20 am

Louis snuck in and sat in the back hoping nobody noticed and pulled out some
paper and a quill. he then started paying attention
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:10 am

"Well, since Sophia isn't in this class Elv, would you like to sit next to me?" Jacob asked, as took a seat and patted the chair next to him and grinned. He didn't mind knowing her, she seemed sweet and was also cute. He got out the right equipment and waited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:11 am

"Are third years in this class?" Izzie asked, as she walked in. "Because I can't seem to find the basic charms or find it on my time table" Izzie said, almost panicking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:14 pm

ELv laughed as Jacob offered her to sat next to him. "I'd be honour, Jacob..." she said and move to the second row seat where Jacob sit. She wondered if her answer correct or not... Suddenly Izzie came running to the class. "Oh... Yes it is... I'm also a third year anyway, Izzie..." she answered her and smiled.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:10 am

Abbey ran into the classroom, a bit late. She had lost track of the time reading that morning. She hoped she wasn't too late! Abbey looked around the classroom and noticed Elv sitting by a Gryffindor boy she didn't know. Abbey jogged over to where Elv was sitting. "Hey Elv, mind if I sit with you?" Abbey asked, smiling.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:34 am

Elv smiled when suddenly Abbey came in rush to her table. "You're late, Abbey..." she winked to her. "You're lucky then, since this clas is for 1-5 years, it provides more seat set in each table. So we could have 3 person every table. I'll be glad to sit with you here..." she laughed. Elv now turned her face to Jacob. "Oh... Jacob, this is Abbey, my friend from Hufflepuff. You don't mind if she sat with us, right??" she asked. "And Abbey... He is Jacob."
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:59 am

"Oh thanks Elv" Izzie smiled at her. She then walked to a table where she sat alone, and took out her equipment and waited for class to start, or perhaps it had already started and she was late.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:22 pm

"Quite right Elv. 20 points to Gryffindor. Gryffindor Banner" he said, as the young girl answered. He had gathered her name by what her classmates called her. It was an answer beyond her years, which impressed the ancient professor to award her extra points. "And you as well," he said, nodding to the Slytherin who's name he did not know. "15 points to Slytherin. Slytherin Banner" He frowned for a moment at the incantation the Ravenclaw offered, because it was one that he hadn't heard in a long time, and ancient spell that was generally suppressed from the public, because it was dangerous. If used improperly, it could expand so large it destroys a building. "And 30 points to Ravenclaw Ravenclaw Banner for knowledge of an extraordinarily rarely used spell."

Most of the class was late, which unnerved the teacher. Was he being taken advantage of, or were they genuinely held up in traffic? He decided not to show any emotion as he continued. "Can anybody tell me a useful application for such spells?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:20 pm

Abbey smiled and turned to Jacob. "Nice to meet you Jacob!" Abbey turned back to the front of the room and listened to what Professor Gold was saying.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:56 pm

Elv once again answered the question. "Err... Protego, professor?" she asked unsurely. She doesn't really know the answer. She just mentioned a spell that she knew to protect the caster.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top