Platform 9 3/4 - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Platform 9 3/4 - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Platform 9 3/4

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Platform 9 3/4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Platform 9 3/4

Post by Darren Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:03 am

"kk come on" he said to alesy and left the compartment with her. They walked out of the train and found a carriage. "Every time im scared of those thestrals" he said looking at the skeleon like horse.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:07 am

"I'm not afraid.They are so sweet."she said jumping in the carriage.She wasn't careful and she felt.
"Auch!That hurts!"she started screaming.She has broken her leg.
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:09 am

Darren looked at alesy laughing a bit. "Do you always have to do that? be a bit more carefull."
Then he waved his wand and said episkey then gave her his hand an dpulled her up.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:14 am

"Don't laugh!"she said crying.
"It really hurts.Thanks"she said taking Darren's hand.
"I'm so kooky..." she said searching her hanky.
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:22 pm

As Sophia closed her book she got up and streched. As she walked down the hallaway to the train door she got of the train and looked for another carriage, as she seen a thestrals she smiled. "You know,I'm not afraid of those as I used to be during my first year, I gotten used to seeing them."said Sophia as she got on another carriage.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:33 pm

(Spartan awoke as he saw all the carriages going.) "ARG AND NO ONE WOKE ME UP!!" he said (He sprints off the train and pulls out a cube and slams it in the ground where a hoverboard appeared. He flys towards the Gryffindor carriage where the prefects and the Head Girl were in it. He slams on top of the carriage and slides inside.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:24 am

Sophia laughs as she saw Andrenn coming. "Hello Andrenn I thought you were behind us, sorry."said Sophia holding back her laugh as she sat next to Andrain. "So have a good nape Andrenn?" Sophia asked as she tried not to laugh at him. As she sophiasmiled as she saw Hogwarts she couln't wait intil this yea it qwas going to be fun hopefully!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:25 am

(Spartan sits and he gasps for air.) "That hurt" he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:43 am

'Well be careful, that does hurt you know I done it1'said Sophia as she shook her head at him and rolled her eyes. As they were about to reach Hogwarts she smiled. "Good to be back home!'said Sophia sighing as she looked at the castle before her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:30 pm

(Spartan watched as they got closer to the the castle. He got an excellent idea. He got back on his hoverboard and he flew all the way up to the top of the castles. He planted some fireworks and he flew back down. He pressed the deteonator and fireworks exploded everywhere.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top