Platform 9 3/4 - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Platform 9 3/4 - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Platform 9 3/4

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Platform 9 3/4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Platform 9 3/4

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:34 pm

As Sophia left were she was changing in the girls toliet area she came back with her Red and Gold Gryffindor robe on with her prefect badge gleming in the sunlight. As she had her Muggle clothes in her hand she sat beside Andrian once again smiling she grabbed some sweets off Darren's tray."Thanks Darren!'said Sophiaas she started eaing some but not alot they were about to come to Hogwarts in less then 10 minutes and she didn't want to ruin the big feast by eating all the sweets. 'Oh, sorry Andrain I forgot to ask how was your holiday? Mine whent great Iwhent to Italy to visit my grandparets."said Sophia as she popped a sweet in her mouth.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:21 pm

(Spartan covershis face for a moment) "I wish just kidding" he said (He pulls out another cube and walks out of the compartment. HJe throws it on the ground and a card thingg appread. He picked up the Im Sorry one and gave it to alesy. He throws another cube down on the ground and a black hole appeared and he jumpedin it.) "Sweet my penhouse at my families hotels still in the teleporter!" he said "Who wants to play ping pong?!" he yelled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:53 am

"Oh mine was great lot os walking and swimming" Andrian smiled at her and again held her hand,"Italy eh i want to go there after i finish hogwart" Andrian said exictedly. Andrian gulped his second sweet and began to unwrap the last one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:05 am

Alesy smiled.
"Maybe Adrenn was joking!"she thought.
"I'll go and change my clothes."
She left the compartiment bouncing and her hair was shinning so beautifull... sunny

(today is my show...i'm cover girl!wish me luck)
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:38 am

(Good luck and what do you mean he was joking)

Andrian smiles at Alesy and turn hsi ehad around facing ehr cat who was upsidedown waiting for him to pet it on the stomach. Andrian began to stroke his cat on the belly and said "I wonder how it would be like doing OWLs" Andrian wondered
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:52 am

Darren who had just finished his 5th year said to andrian "Dude, its a nightmare. Every day u have at least 3 homeworks, its crazy!" He then took some every flavour beans and popped them into his mouth. "ewww asparagus flavor..."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:17 pm

'That woun't be that bad I'm really looking forward to our fifith year, only thing I'm owrried about is our Owls."said Sophia as she thought about them. As Sophia saw the catle coming up she sighed, this year was really going to be a ruffyear but also fun just like any other year. "As sheopened her book she started reading intil the reached the Hogsmeade Station.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:02 pm

"Serousily no one wantsto play ping pong?!" he yelled through the hole "Forget it I'll just play Laser Tag with the robots!" (After 20 minutes he had come out of the hole and he put it back in his cube. He goes back into the compartment and he sat.) "Robots are too easy" he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:45 am

Darren got up and was about to leave the compartment but he turned and said
"You guys better hurry, were here.."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:48 am

Alesy laughed.
"We are here.Great." she said while she was jumping of happiness.
"I've missed so much Hogwarts!!!"
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top