Platform 9 3/4 - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Platform 9 3/4 - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Platform 9 3/4

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Platform 9 3/4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Platform 9 3/4

Post by Alexandra Cullen Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:01 pm

"Hey Darren?How are you?I`m so happy you came in our compartiment.How was your holiday?"said Alesy smilling flirty again.She grew up, she was a green-eyes, beautifull and chic girl and liked to flirt.
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:42 pm

As Sophia walked down the hall lokking at the Compartments she found all of them full as she looked she saw Andrain and Andrenn and Alsey with Darrien and some other guy. "Hello everyone, you don't mind ifI sit you yall, I mean if there's any room."said Sphia smiling sweetly
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:10 pm

"Well 5s a party" he said. (He puts the candy on the trolley then puts it in his cube.) "And hi Darren I see alesy likes to flirt with you" he said smirking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:17 am

Alesy was mad about Adrenn's comment.
"Shut up Adrenn!I'm a lady now.I've grew up and you must respect me." she said proud.Her hair and her green eyes became red.
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:02 am

Andrian smiles at Sophia and said "Hello Sophia good holiday?", Andrian moved abit and leaving a gap for Sophia to sit down "Yea you can sit next to me" Andrian said pointing his wand at the chair and cleaning it from feather's. Andrian leg started to hurt but he didn't care and looked outside the window they were nearing Hogwart.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:47 am

Darren raised his eyebrows at Adrenns comment. He smiled and didnt say anything, then he moved to let Sophia sit down. "Hey Sophia" he said
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:47 pm

Alesy was mad!She turned her back.She started to cry, but she didn't want the other to see this.
She didn't think that her first day that year would be so sad.
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:44 pm

"What the matter Alesy?" Andrian asked her putting his hand on both her shoulder trying to reassure her "What happen?" Andrian asked symphathetically. Andrian was now trying his hardest to calm her down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:10 am

"damm, this ones full too oh hi guys every trolly is full well i guess ill sit in the hall bye guys" said dae has he was closing the door
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:32 am

"Im jus playing jeez" he said "Sorry" (He pulls out his Eagle Owl and he perches himself above Adrenn like a guard.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top